Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Lol it's good we get it out early so it's outta our system by the time I start training lol gotta be focused! Still have no idea what direction I'm going to go in with her bit I'm def going to spray for pollen. It's become kind of like a tradition I just can't let go of lol

I am working on a DWC perpetual purple Auto flower set up meself. I am on board with this one for sure. I just finished my seed production chamber. It will allow me to produce seeds from 4 different strains at the same time in a 2x2 area roughly. I got it set up like a germ lab for scientists to make sure the pollen dont infect my entire room (8x8) with a 4x8 grow tent in it. My strain of choice is Purple Express Auto Fem. I look forward to your results.

Very nice! Let us know how they work for you.
I just popped one, so I'll let y'all know if I screwed it up or not lol. I dissolved a quarter tablespoon of lecithin granules into 1/4 cup coconut oil and emulsified 15ml of that to 3ml RSO and came out with 20 fully loaded capsules. This allows the thc to be absorbed directly without having to pass through the liver, making the delivery method that much better.
Tell me about it!! Its like "hello....are you going to do anything today??"
Slow and steady! I have been busy during the day so I haven't been too feeding very often. The Dewey is on 24/0 so I think that should draw the root into the bucket. At least that's the idea lol
How long does it take for you to put them in capsules? I might switch to capsules.....its gotta be easier.
As soon as you have the oil ready to inject, it takes five or ten minutes. What I did was poke holes in cardboard and stuck the capsules in with caps off and just drew the oil up and into the caps, popped the tops on and done!
I am working on a DWC perpetual purple Auto flower set up meself. I am on board with this one for sure. I just finished my seed production chamber. It will allow me to produce seeds from 4 different strains at the same time in a 2x2 area roughly. I got it set up like a germ lab for scientists to make sure the pollen dont infect my entire room (8x8) with a 4x8 grow tent in it. My strain of choice is Purple Express Auto Fem. I look forward to your results.
Thanks and welcome! Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into your setup. Should pay dividends in the end!

How long does it take for you to put them in capsules? I might switch to capsules.....its gotta be easier.
You can buy a little tray that holds 1 or 2 hundred then theirs these corresponding droppers that inject 10 at a time I think... arctic bowl uses one for his. I'll ask him about his and let you know!

Back
Top Bottom