Growing 2x2 With ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Girls are dialed in doing very very well in growth. I like it. 12 inches 14 inches. And if you want to stretch 16. @75 power. ATM. Want to go full 100 % until last 9 days of veg which is. April 6 will be 30 days in veg. Minus 6 days in seedlings.
So I would have to say. Let's see in another 7-9 days before flip.

IMG_20230328_142512.jpg

IMG_20230328_142510.jpg

IMG_20230328_142507.jpg

Looking good Dust, are you going to do any sort of training/topping?

Growing in a very good form and condition!:ganjamon:
Couldn’t agree more Dust, lite works great and it’s simple to raise and lower it with the hangars. All my other lites it’s not so easy , it’s actually annoying. I’m at 15 inches and my plants still getting bunched up , gonna raise her alittle more. I’m still at 75% the rate of growth I see no reason to go to 100% yet, I’ll wait till she’s in full flower and probably keep her lower for better penetration

:thanks:These hooks are our new design, very convenient to adjust the height, the growers can easily adjust the corresponding height according to the needs of the plant.

Looking good Dust, are you going to do any sort of training/topping?
Nah, all natural, they don't get but 22 inch normal anyway. Plus get more nugs and solid nug when I just do this. Instead of little nugs. Basically same amount not much difference. Unless veg for two or three five months. Get about oz per plant . So it's good for one person. Me. LMAO
Godfather normal hieght is about 24-26
Hindsight go big as you want up to about 6 ft

Day 21 minus 7 for seedlings.
Godfather and hindsight

IMG_20230330_110512.jpg

IMG_20230330_110500.jpg

Now they should start to stall in growth. Hindsight will slowly keep growing and godfather will just stop. Well you will see..
Next week probably want have any growth. For about 5 days. I usually drought them little here. Cause gets out all the wet soil and keeps them roots looking for water and growing for flowering. We need four nodes before flip. For normal way I grow these
IMG_20230330_110445.jpg

Hung my gorilla glue Skittles plant tonight. Sad to see her done. It's on the Vipar KS5000 Journal in sig below. One of many beautiful plants Vipar light can help make someone.

IMG_20230330_180602.jpg

Every two days I go up a click or two up. 1/2 inch to 1 inch up from here till flip day. This is day 25 now.
19 days in veg plus 7 days were in seedling.
Now normally people don't count that way. Some folks do the commercial way and some just from day one.
According to recommend setting 75 percent at 14 inch. Is correct. But we have two plants. So we split the difference.

IMG_20230401_124759.jpg

IMG_20230401_124751.jpg

Now question came up. When to flip. My method
IMG_20230401_174905__01__01.jpg

In my method is easy I take the height of the plant ,the height is a light, divided in half and that tells me how much I can grow the plant to that maximum height of the midpoint anything over that it's going to stretch a little bit and it's going to make it a little bigger but basically that's easiest way to do it. Let plant grow from there. So now I have a 6 inches then I need to flip. Godfather is short plant anyway. May grow 14 inches max. But solid nug. Hard to grow in humid areas. Why I don't grow it much. But hindsight can grow on side of a mountain and rain ever day. Up to 8 ft. It's original strain. First group I think from 220 strains. Think they cross everything with it now.

Well plants been alive for 30 days today. Seeds popped march 6th was day had leaves so we have about 7-9 days for real ,30 day mark. So let's see the hieght of the girls before flip.
To reach that goal we going up 1-2 inchs for next 7-9 days. Or just move it up 6 inches. And flip. Take about 4 days. Without darken the tent. And it will do what it needs and grow a lot better just shorting flip and leave. Plants seem to do better I think.

IMG_20230401_174905.jpg

To proof I am correct here ya go.
6" is middle. And hieght of plants at 100 percent now. Is what you see there. Time to flip as soon as it gets near that mark. Maybe before cause of flip grow.. it's about who knows these days. 3-6 some plants ft.
But plants want burn themselves.. remember that. Or top them. There no need to top these. You will see. They are full flowering plants. Compact hard nugs etc. . Just hindsight not as good as godfather I think. But similar plants. But hieght.

IMG_20230403_154611.jpg

IMG_20230403_154552.jpg

IMG_20230403_154532.jpg

IMG_20230403_154525.jpg

Ok what people don't tell you is this. If you want short plant not stretch so much. This what you do. That 6 inches. U can let it grow now. Wait to flip or move light up now and flip and everything will spread. But if you lower that light before flip plant will think it's at max light. Tricking the plant .

I rotated plants but man they look good. Another 9-12 days and we flip. Soon as they stop growing on the godfather I need to flip cause hindsight will get 8 ft tall if I do t and both plant want be side by side . One will take over

IMG_20230404_114425.jpg

First sign I look for is that bottom leaves. They die and means plant will stop growing y'all . It will stall. You can see both there yellowing on bottom. Common.
Now when I want to flip. When hindsight on right there gets like one on the left on that bottom leaves. Then Tim to fill. God father will stall soon as that bottom leaves die. And ready to fall off. It's stall and stay that hieght forever too. Only flip will make it grow taller.

Yep it's time. To flip. Today is 30 days true.
Plus 9 for seedlings. They will almost double in size and spread out so light cover will not be a issue.. now. I'm just going to longer the darkness from 18 hrs to 10. No dark out just end of the day flip the control to off . Now this will take about 3-4 days and another 5 to show pistols.
Reason I know time to flip. Bottom leaves are dead gone. Now ones above them are turning yellow. Meaning growth is no more and whole plant is growing out up sides. Etc. Nutes are pulled from the bottom to the top. Light going up to highest point and flip. Oh 100%power now. Distance is 16 inches plus 3-5 inches for flip.

IMG_20230406_123708.jpg

Back
Top Bottom