Growing Hermie

aside from all the drama she looked really happy this morning and smells amazing.

IMG_20220319_051402591.jpg

IMG_20220319_050514109.jpg

I'm assuming the cal-mag I gave her yesterday will improve the tiger striping. I see a few articles saying the LED lights can cause it,and a K deficient will to. so the kelp should help with that. anyone have an idea on how long it will take to see improvement,
I think those leaves will keep the look but treating it will prevent further spread to others.

my girl looked a bit droopy this morning. maybe she's cold, it was 64 degrees in the grow box over night. I had bent and tied down a few more branches yesterday. it's been to cold to keep a fan on her so I'm afraid she's a bit weak I'll have to take the chance and give her some wind.

IMG_20220320_050520787.jpg

IMG_20220320_050348205.jpg

I'm going to try and clone four of the small branches I cut off. my past attempt's at cloneing have mostly failed. I have dipped the stems in some cloneing gel and put em in a cup of spring water. I have my 5gal bucket cooler and a clamp light. not sure what light bulb to use, my options are a 9 watt 3300K LED grow bulb or a 100 watt 6400K CFL.. any and all suggestions appreciated

IMG_20220320_065419725.jpg

IMG_20220320_065106291.jpg

IMG_20220320_065342172.jpg

IMG_20220320_065132691.jpg

IMG_20220320_065449097.jpg

it amazes me how resilient these plants are, in the last three days I've bent, broken, stretched and cut off a third of her foliage... an she looks fine

IMG_20220320_114036528.jpg
Lol see all is good glad things are going your way... And yea she looks happy as hell this mornin

Hey Chris all looks good this morning even the clones... As for the questions on the nutes I am not sure.. I try less is more approach until they ask for more of something....but there are some all natural teas for macro nutrients.

Hey Chris all looks good this morning even the clones... As for the questions on the nutes I am not sure.. I try less is more approach until they ask for more of something....but there are some all natural teas for macro nutrients.
thanks, I guess I'm always second guessing myself . but I think next watering I'll give her some open sesame and she how she reacts. was just curious if the combo of organic and synthetic nutes would create some weird reaction.

will adding non-organic nutes harm the whole living soil biosphere
From what I understand, non organics tend to make the plant dependent on them as they are more easily accessible but in the long run not as good. I am in the process of trying total organic this year. I'm about to go test my soil now. I hope it studied!!! :hmmmm: :rofl:

From what I understand, non organics tend to make the plant dependent on them as they are more easily accessible but in the long run not as good. I am in the process of trying total organic this year. I'm about to go test my soil now. I hope it studied!!! :hmmmm: :rofl:
my last grow was all organic, the quantity was less than my previous non-organic grows but the quality was so much better. I think I may add 1 feeding of FF open sesame just to see what her reaction is

Back
Top Bottom