Growing Hermie

she's watered, I probably make it more of a process than it needs to be. I mix everything in a gallon milk jug then fill a 1.25 liter soda bottle and wait 15 minutes in between each. I find if I just do it all at once most of it runs right thru, this way after 45 mins I get about a quart of run off that I suck up with a turkey baster. crude, I know but it works. and it a lot easier to clean than the shop vac.

IMG_20220322_101200299_HDR.jpg

I think I'm going mental... Every thing I have written in the last two days seem to change??? may have to try an change my password
and I asked....
How so? What has changed?
and Canachris replies....
not sure it just seems different... could be me, maybe my memory is worse than I realize
You journal is interesting and I went back and read all the way through to see what was what plus to see what I may have missed before. Found this on the first page.
You'll have to excuse my typos these big clunky fingers of mine tend to hit the wrong key
That explains why what you have written seems to have changed. The blame lies with your "big clunky fingers" and not your 'going mental' condition.;)

That explains why what you have written seems to have changed. The blame lies with your "big clunky fingers" and not your 'going mental' condition
Well....I wouldn't dismiss that "going mental" part too quickly!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girl is sprouting lil white hairs all over,she was dry this morning so I started the watering process. I raised the lights she does really well with 14" above the canopy
I really like your simple basic cabinet.

The thermometer might be more accurate than most of the inexpensive digital ones on the market. It is placed so it gives the temperature at canopy level. Might have to move it further up as the plant stretches.

I really like your simple basic cabinet.

The thermometer might be more accurate than most of the inexpensive digital ones on the market. It is placed so it gives the temperature at canopy level. Might have to move it further up as the plant stretches.
Thanks, I've been growing on the cheep for 12 years now. The polyshield grow box grows with as the plant grows and I do move the thermometer up every few days

and I asked....

and Canachris replies....

You journal is interesting and I went back and read all the way through to see what was what plus to see what I may have missed before. Found this on the first page.

That explains why what you have written seems to have changed. The blame lies with your "big clunky fingers" and not your 'going mental' condition.;)
Ha I think my problem is the autocorrect. Having never learned to type I have to look at the keyboard to type and not the words I'm typing and some words get changed to what autocorrect wants them to be not what I type.

Had a fan on her for a couple of hrs, but Temps get to low if I run it all day.
A fan is good for stem strength. The swaying back and forth will occasionally break cells in the stems and when the plant heals them it strengthens the area.

In case you are not already doing it maybe try putting the fan on a timer. Have it come on for an hour and then go off for an hour or two and then back one. This way there are the benefits of moving air without the possibility that if it is on for too long it changes or drops the temperatures more than is wanted.

She's watered and fed and got 2hrs of real sun. Not sure what I'm doing right, but She's one of the best looking plants I've grown in the last few years

20220326_101526.jpg

20220326_083102.jpg
Garden looks Perfect. :welldone:
Hope your having a great weekend Chris.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom