Growing Hermie

I've read a bunch of different articles claiming that doing away with the small branches and most of the lower vegetation will make the plant put all its energy into the top buds. I've expermented on past grows and didn't have any luck getting giant buds. I think I need to figure out how much I can feed her without over doing it. I'm going to mix up some open sesame an feed her that with the bio-thrive. in the past I've used the FF high powered trio with good results. But it when it comes to flushing afterwards that can be a real pain in the arse. but it's worth a try, I figure one dose of each open sesame, beasty bloom, an cha ching should help fatten her up a bit without giving her to much of a chemically taste.

It's been a good day, it's been warm and I had the fan going all day. Her buds seem to have doubled in size. I'm so glad I didn't water her Wednesday when she was looking droopy.

20220331_155603.jpg

20220331_154622.jpg

She was very light this morning so it's watering day. I mixed up a 1/2 gal of bio-thrive and a 1/2 gal of open sesame and a qt of cal mag. Now the slow process of watering, I've slowly poured the first qt of bio-thrive next a 1/2qt of cal-mag then a qt of O S. then repeat the process. All in all it takes over an hour to water, I also spritz her down with a spray bottle so she thinks it's raining.

20220401_061356.jpg

I did add 1 drop of lemon juice to each 1/2 gal of nutes. it did lower the ph from 7 to 6.5 now I only have this cheapo ph meter so how accurate it is I have no idea

20220401_064356.jpg
It's not accurate.
Throw it out.
You will have issues if you use it.

Stay safe
Bill

OK she's watered, 5 quarts in 1 sucked up out of the drip tray. I've set her on 3/4" angle bars to keep her from sitting directly on the drip tray. She drains so much better. You wouldn't think something as simple as watering your plant could be such a process. for years I just went thru the motions never giving it a second thought, then I read an article on here by one of the amazing growers and watering will never be taken lightly again

20220401_082410.jpg

20220401_082342.jpg

I'm thinking about it. but I've never had very good luck, or maybe it's just a lack of skill. but in the last ten years I've tried a bunch of time with only two being successful
I'll try to remind you later on this evening how I do it step by step and I always have success with clones except my last one that's only because I took her 10th week in flower it really really hard right there but I'm going to get it again next time I'll Master it

Back
Top Bottom