Guerrilla Girl Grow - Several Strains - White Widow 4th Gen - Mr Fix - Purple Haze Auto - Bagseed - LST - Mainline

You know just for the record, I have found that some Girls like to be touched alot .... IDK, what do I know tho, I am Perpetually single... LOL... As I look back, I dont know where those Likeable Ladies went to... Ehhhh who cares I dont Like Ladies per say anyway, well you know except the ones on here Ha... Now the dirty garden variety hmmmmmm;)

Heya Girl... How goes the war and such...??/ Hope your weekend is safe and Green... Awwweee memories and such, cool they gave me a paid day off to remember..... LOL... Wish it were a week, that way I could really get started.... Pfft.... Looking forward to some new pics and such from ya hood .....
My main battle is the rain..both my bagseed and Mr.Fix are rounding out I'm steady plucking,lol..The bugs have started -found a worm this morning and I'm trying to stay organic.I sprayed with homemade rosemary spray..it worked on all but the looper.

Looking good @Flagirl . Smeegs has been smoking too much longbottom leaf lol (the strain gandalf smokes in his pipe lol)
Funnily enough someone has created a longbottom leaf strain. I have to find it and use it as a base for a Bilbo strain :cool:

Back
Top Bottom