Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Check to be sure the thread is being "watched". Then you will see notifications.
It's on the right at the top of the thread. Watch or Unwatch.
Yeah, I thought you were being pretty quiet too. LOL
Yeah, I’m watching it, and it’s in my followed threads. Hell, I still get email ups from threads I unsubbed from

@DabPress doesnt mess around!
Ordered Wednesday and here Friday!
Sow if they would just get my starter kit in stock!

IMG_3460.jpeg

Woo Hoo! Did the extension feet come with it for anti-tip protection? I have the older model, you can't add the feet to it.
Yeah, seems like they’d be easy enough to make up a set for ya

So, I don't think they are a sponsor here? I would have to look on the sponsors' list.
I think we wanted to stay with sponsors for the grow show.
We can't link or promote other non-sponsors, it's against the rulez. ;-)
I forgot to mention that our postal system is as broken as our electricity. Sprout from Freedom of Seeds sent me seeds on 30 Jan and I am checking my post box daily now. It is normal for postal items to take 4 months to arrive. This puts me in a tricky position because if the package fails to arrive for some reason, I will only have non sponsored seeds available. Ordering more now won't help because I'll wait another 4 months.

I forgot to mention that our postal system is as broken as our electricity. Sprout from Freedom of Seeds sent me seeds on 30 Jan and I am checking my post box daily now. It is normal for postal items to take 4 months to arrive. This puts me in a tricky position because if the package fails to arrive for some reason, I will only have non sponsored seeds available. Ordering more now won't help because I'll wait another 4 months.
Fuck, that's a rough rub Carmen
I should count my blessings - my seeds mostly come from Dutch or Spanish breeders next day

Fuck, that's a rough rub Carmen
I should count my blessings - my seeds mostly come from Dutch or Spanish breeders next day
Thanks Roy. I can get imported seeds locally, no problem but commerce fails to function properly with damaged infrastructure. It is a rough rub South Africa :(.

Thanks Roy. I can get imported seeds locally, no problem but commerce fails to function properly with damaged infrastructure. It is a rough rub South Africa :(.
If you’re waiting on seeds, we have time before this starts.. hopefully you get them before then.
If not, if you can get imported seeds locally, maybe they will have something from one of the seed banks that sponsor here. Royal queen and seedsman are probably supplying anyway. Doesn’t matter where ya get it, just where it came from I’d think.

If you’re waiting on seeds, we have time before this starts.. hopefully you get them before then.
If not, if you can get imported seeds locally, maybe they will have something from one of the seed banks that sponsor here. Royal queen and seedsman are probably supplying anyway. Doesn’t matter where ya get it, just where it came from I’d think.
You're right, I'll definitely check who has what if the FOS seeds don't arrive in the next couple of weeks.

You read my mind! LOL
@Carmen Ray , If they don't have anything and the postal service fails, we can certainly allow an exception with those circumstances. If we get this started we are going to have a LOT of press for our sponsors with what everyone else has for sure. :green_heart:

:idea: Do you have any seeds currently on hand that one of our sponsors might offer on their site?

A postal service that slow is like going back in time to the Pony Express. That's got to be maddening in addition to the load shedding. :lot-o-toke:
I have some MAC #1 seeds and some Blueberry purchased locally. I believe the MAC #1 are Dutch Passion, and Idk where the Blueberry is from. I just checked the postbox again now 😅 You know what, it is maddening and just so sad to see the country in such rapid decline. Thanks for the encouragement LCF 🌸:green_heart:🌸

I have some MAC #1 seeds and some Blueberry purchased locally. I believe the MAC #1 are Dutch Passion, and Idk where the Blueberry is from. I just checked the postbox again now 😅 You know what, it is maddening and just so sad to see the country in such rapid decline. Thanks for the encouragement LCF 🌸:green_heart:🌸
I have some Blueberry bag seed here. My friend that grew them uses a seedbank that I think is one of our sponsors.
I'm going to check on that. :)

Well, that was quick. They buy from Seedsman, one of our sponsors. Seedsman has Blueberry. It's an Auto, right?

Back
Top Bottom