Hash Fart's Trying His First Auto

How come 19/5? That’s an odd time schedule. I’m not saying no don’t do that, but for me that extra hour of the light being on isn’t worth it to me to pay for the power for that extra hour. You’ve got the reigns in your hands, I’m just wondering how come you chose that schedule?

I ended up going to work this morning and loading up my job box, and going home. Enough is enough, the thought of being financially broke is scary but I gotta protect my pregnant wife at home. If I’m constantly leaving everyday, who knows what I could bring home.
I feel the same way in fortunate enough to be really financial stable im not concerned for my power bill , but I want the company to do the right thing and send people home ,,,,, I do not have the balls to say enough is enough , how did that go with your employer?

No Union rep can help u with this? I find that hard to beleave since those union
foke lov a soap box to stand on. Y would b a prime example of safety first. Imo
Elevator mechanics have an amazing union , if the company sends us home they have to pay us in full but if we choose we get nothing , hospital s need the elevator s to move stretchers , sick people equipment etc..

how did that go with your employer?
Went fine. My Forman called me and asked if I quit. I said no, but enough is enough. I plan on coming back and working for you, but not until all this gets under control. He understands and agreed with me. If they don’t want me back, I’ve got other opportunities, waiting. Once this fly’s by!

You’d probably be considered essential service if it came down to it though. Your right, the hospitals can’t take stretchers up and down stairs! Be safe out there man!

Went fine. My Forman called me and asked if I quit. I said no, but enough is enough. I plan on coming back and working for you, but not until all this gets under control. He understands and agreed with me. If they don’t want me back, I’ve got other opportunities, waiting. Once this fly’s by!

You’d probably be considered essential service if it came down to it though. Your right, the hospitals can’t take stretchers up and down stairs! Be safe out there man!
Yeah good for you for having the balls to say something but if your foreman really agreed he would of sent everyone home lol

Pierogi can't go near the plants she will chomp at the bud sites like pacman on meth @DonkeyDick
IMG_20200322_172229.jpg
Great photo.

Yeah good for you for having the balls to say something but if your foreman really agreed he would of sent everyone home lol
I’ll stand up for what I believe in. A lot may think I’m an ass hole, because I say it, how it is. I’ve got no time for pussy footin around! He (my Forman) hasn’t been on site for almost two weeks now. All the hourly guys got laid off, and The sub contractors were left behind. Absolutely he understood. He wasn’t there for this exact reason. He told me, he wanted me to come back. He knows I got two job offers sitting on the table right now. :thumb:

I’ll stand up for what I believe in. A lot may think I’m an ass hole, because I say it, how it is. I’ve got no time for pussy footin around! He (my Forman) hasn’t been on site for almost two weeks now. All the hourly guys got laid off, and The sub contractors were left behind. Absolutely he understood. He wasn’t there for this exact reason. He told me, he wanted me to come back. He knows I got two job offers sitting on the table right now. :thumb:
Im about to man up and say something we should only be going in if a unit is down or someone is trapped

There's lots of photos of pierogi , when I got her she was very skinny and not well taken care of but when I got her I took straight to the vet she turned out to be a pure bread champagne English bulldog , apperently Bulldogs are pricy
Here you can see my old man's bulldog her name is precious she's 13 Wich is old for bulldog and here's pierogi before me and my old lady got her up to health
Screenshot_20200324_170724.jpg
Screenshot_20200324_170658.jpg

Im about to man up and say something we should only be going in if a unit is down or someone is trapped
There was another death from covid19 in Calgary over night. 57 new confirmed cases in Alberta, in 24 hours. That’s the biggest jump thus far. I keep thinking, what if today’s the day we all get notified someone on site is confirmed to have covid19, maybe it’s not.. it’s not worth it to me, to find out if it is or isn’t. By the time a person knows, It’s too late.

How many more weeks do you guys think?
Many. Many weeks left. Lol most strains in general go about 56 days(depending on strain). That’ll be 8 weeks. Those colas are just starting out I would have to guess around 3 weeks. So.... roughly 5 weeks give or take a few days.:nerd-with-glasses:

Lots of time left according to seed finder, around 30 days at least, that soil seems
to b working well for u alongside the nutes, Now your baseicly a baby sitter with
lots and lots of time and patience. Don’t let them dry out to much on u and I would alternate nute feedings. No stretch, right to work making flowers :high-five: l like
that it’s a fine indicator of things to come, give each cola to b, it’s own space to
grow no overlapping or shadowing out colas, slower or unwanted should b removed as soon as possible so that the energy can b used for blooms wanting
to grow larger imo

Lots of time left according to seed finder, around 30 days at least, that soil seems
to b working well for u alongside the nutes, Now your baseicly a baby sitter with
lots and lots of time and patience. Don’t let them dry out to much on u and I would alternate nute feedings. No stretch, right to work making flowers :high-five: l like
that it’s a fine indicator of things to come, give each cola to b, it’s own space to
grow no overlapping or shadowing out colas, slower or unwanted should b removed as soon as possible so that the energy can b used for blooms wanting
to grow larger imo
I just purchased a new light From budget led last night hopefully it works out damn those LED are all pricey 500 monopoly money

Well nothing crazy going on in hashfart tent , but im really hoping this light I bought from budget shows up sometime next week , I read that red light spectrum helps get light to bud sites under canopy? Idk? I got this light I hope it works good for the flowering in my tent
IMG_20200327_182537.jpg
Screenshot_20200327_183806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom