HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

I was just watering my plants and the roots of the Carnival, which is in a 5-gallon cloth pot are coming out the bottom of the pot. What should I do? Repot it? Or is it okay? This has never happened to me before.

I'm watering to run-off approximately every 4 to 5 days for the Carnival, which is still in veg and is currently 68 days old.

Felonious says it's normal for the roots to come out the bottom of the cloth pots and not to worry about it.

I'm watering to run-off approximately every 4 to 5 days for the Carnival, which is still in veg and is currently 68 days old.
Felonious says it's normal for the roots to come out the bottom of the cloth pots and not to worry about it.
And he is absolutely correct! We often wonder why you ask questions here when you have a grower down the hall. :)

No worry about being root bound if it takes 4-5 days to dry out.

And he is absolutely correct! We often wonder why you ask questions here when you have a grower down the hall. :)

No worry about being root bound if it takes 4-5 days to dry out.

He wasn't here to ask but you took too long to reply so I called him. I have very little patience when I want to continue a task I'm working on. I was the same way at work. I'd email my boss and if he didn't answer right away, I'd see if anyone else knew the info before I bothered him again and on, I'm not saying Felonious is like my boss. It's more like the other way around. :laughtwo:

We're celebrating 37 years of marriage today. Gosh it feels like forever but I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He waits on me hand and foot and tolerates my super loud music.:love:

And, we have a couple of birthdays to celebrate today, too. :battingeyelashes:

:welcome: to DDA2 and DDA3:

Photo 1 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 2 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 3 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA3.jpeg

Night all. I hope you are safe and with loved ones.

Thank you for the congrats. We enjoyed a nice steak dinner from a local steakhouse and then Felonious went rail-fanning and I got high, knitted and watched TV.

Congrats on your anniversary AND babies!!!! :party::party:

I get high and crochet and watch tv almost every night....:cheesygrinsmiley: With our first grand baby on the way I am learning new patterns for babies. What exactly is rail fanning?

I just learned how to knit last year. So far, I've made 4 scarves and a baby blanket. I'm currently working on table runners for 2 of my 4 sisters who are celebrating their birthdays next week. I thought I could get both done but I'm not even done one yet so that might not happen.

And, Shed is correct on what rail-fanning is. I think it's very boring but Felonious likes it and he has lots of friends who also enjoy it so I always think that's a good thing.

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***
The plants are drinking more but I'm guessing that's pretty normal as they get bigger and ALP5 is my biggest one so the fact that she wanted 6L of water today, which is double the amount I fed her last time. ALP5's leaves are also yellowing a bit so I bumped up the MC to 5.5g/gallon. I wanted to ask @candycane about that as she posted in her journal that Alpine Stars were sensitive to added nutes. The @Weed Seeds Express website also says:
Note: our Alpine Star CBD strain needs little nutrition! It is therefore advisable to administer little to none nutrients. This way you prevent your strain from becoming overfed.

Without further ado, here are the photos:

420 Notes.jpg

Carnival:

Photo 5 - Carnival.jpeg

Photo 6 - Carnival.jpeg

DDA1:

Photo 8 - DDA1.jpeg

The leaves are so oddly coloured:

Photo 9 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 10 - DDA1.jpeg

Does it look like it's almost ready?

Photo 11 - DDA1.jpeg

Raspberry Cough (I really love the look of this one):

Photo 12 - RC.jpeg

Photo 13 - RC.jpeg

I'll start a new post for the Alpine Stars.

*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***
ALP2:

Photo 14 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 15 - ALP2.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 18 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 19 - ALP4.jpeg

ALP5:

Photo 16 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 17 - ALP5.jpeg

And, here's a group shot of the Alpine Stars and Raspberry Cough:

Group Shot.jpg

And, that's it. Let me know if you see anything amiss.

Thanks for stopping by.

Okay. I will try it next time I water. Am I supposed to do both (flush and fertigate) on the same day?

Back
Top Bottom