HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

Awesome so far! This grow was extremely enjoyable to look at. Those girls look amazing! I definitely liked It a lot!
Do you enjoy denser, heavier buds? If you do, or are you more on the side of yield wise, because there are plenty of bud densers on the market that will definitely make those buds rock hard once blooming begins.
*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***
ALP1:

Photo 10 - ALP1.jpeg

Photo 11 - ALP1 - topped.jpeg

Carnival:

Photo 12 - Carn.jpeg
Photo 13 - Carn.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 14 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 15 - ALP4.jpeg

ALP5:

Photo 16 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 17 - ALP5 - topped.jpeg

ALP6:

Photo 18 - ALP6.jpeg

Photo 19 - ALP6.jpeg

And, that's 10 photos again. Back with more shortly.

Awesome so far! This grow was extremely enjoyable to look at. Those girls look amazing! I definitely liked It a lot!
Do you enjoy denser, heavier buds? If you do, or are you more on the side of yield wise, because there are plenty of bud densers on the market that will definitely make those buds rock hard once blooming begins.

:welcome: to my journal, CT. I would love denser, heavier buds at some point. Right now, I'm just trying training for the first time. I haven't even been growing a year yet so there's lots to learn still. Thankfully, I have a lot of good members on board to help me. :battingeyelashes:

:welcome: to my journal, CT. I would love denser, heavier buds at some point. Right now, I'm just trying training for the first time. I haven't even been growing a year yet so there's lots to learn still. Thankfully, I have a lot of good members on board to help me. :battingeyelashes:
That sounds great girl. :cheer: I definitely want to see you growing more.
I’ve been growing for over 2 years, and would love to do more strain crossed growing In the future. I’m thinking about crossing Fruity Pebbles with Blueberry Yum Yum In my next grow after harvest Is finished.
I have plenty of OGs, and Haze strains to last me a good 6 grows. Trying something new for now. Really would like to cross a few of those Hazes/OGs to make more seeds out these strains. Purchasing a whole set of new strain genetics from a friends of mine from AlterEgo genetics. Plus a new light would be great. Something like a Mars hydro.

As for your grow, I’ll be tuned In, and enjoy the grow as It goes. Definitely try Terpinator, you’ll get heavy trichome production, plus the smell on those girls will Improve drastically. ^_^

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***
Good afternoon, folks. It was another busy week in the garden. In addition to the following info, I also put the Carnival into flower on March 27th and I topped DDA3 yesterday.

420 Info.jpg

First up in the photos are the Alpine Stars.

ALP2:

Photo 11 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 12 - ALP2.jpeg

ALP4:

Photo 13 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 14 - ALP4.jpeg

ALP5:

Photo 15 - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 16 - ALP5.jpeg

I'll start a new post for the rest of them.

Carnival (I'm surprised how short and bushy she is considering she's a sativa. I know she's been topped but the Raspberry Cough was also topped and it's taller):

Photo 1 - Carnival.jpeg

Photo 2 - Carnival.jpeg

DDA1:

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA2.jpeg

DDA3:

Photo 8 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 8b- DDA3.jpeg

Raspberry Cough:

Photo 9 - RC.jpeg

Photo 10 - RC.jpeg

And, that's it. Let me know if you see anything I should address.

Great! That's a relief. Thanks, Shed.

Yeah, she's really hard to water since she's so squat and bushy and she's being held down with ties that are attached to the pot, too so that doesn't help. You said before that it's the first two weeks that they do their first (only) stretch before harvest?

Our bathroom smells so good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Harvested DDA1.jpg

I harvested DDA1 today. I'll be lucky to get 5 grams from it. I'll probably just use it for smoking / vaping.

I grew out 2 CBD autos this grow which turned out to be very small little runts not much bigger than your DDA. However, I am keen to watch how your Alpine Star CBD grow out, I'm hoping you get decent sized plants for harvest.

I grew out 2 CBD autos this grow which turned out to be very small little runts not much bigger than your DDA. However, I am keen to watch how your Alpine Star CBD grow out, I'm hoping you get decent sized plants for harvest.

Thanks, Stunger.

I'm also hoping we get a great Alpine Star harvest but I'm hoping for 2 reasons:
  1. Lots of CBD is always a good thing.
  2. If we get a great CBD yield, our summer grow will be all recreational. :Rasta:

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***
Good day, all.

Other than watering and feeding all my plants this week, the only real updates are that I harvested DDA1 and I LSTed DDA2 and 3. Here are the photos. They will take up a few posts.

420 Notes.jpg

ALPINE 4:

Photo 1b - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 1c - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 1d - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 2b - ALP4.jpeg

ALPINE 5:

Photo 3b - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 3c - ALP5.jpeg

Photo 4b - ALP5.jpeg

continued...

DDA2:

Photo 21 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 22 - DDA2.jpeg

DDA3:

Photo 26- DDA3.jpeg

Photo 27 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 28 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 29 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 6 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 7 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 8 - DDA3.jpeg

Carnival:

Photo 15 - Carn.jpeg

Photo 16 - Carn.jpeg

(pardon the hand)

Raspberry Cough:

Photo 9 - RC.jpeg

Photo 11 - RC.jpeg

ALPINE 2:

Photo 13 - ALP2.jpeg

Photo 14 - ALP2.jpeg

And, that's it. Let me know if you see any issues and thank you for stopping by.

Lots of happy-looking plants! I remember one of Sue's last Carnivals was a big caldera-shaped plant, so it can take on about any shape you train it to be.

On the DDA training, the one that's bent over should have some support lower on the trunk in the opposite direction from the bend, to make sure it's unstressed. Like this:
full

And on the taller topped one, you should try to slowly get those tops flat to encourage the lowers to catch up. If they stay upright the plant doesn't redirect the growth hormones to the lowers.

Thanks, Shed.

I wasn't sure how to stabilize the lower trunk. You had used a small rock in your LST tutorial but I didn't have any of those so I was looking for something else to use. Any suggestions?

I have pipe cleaners on the way to use as well.

Back
Top Bottom