HashGirl Grows Alpine Star CBD, Carnival, Dark Devil & Raspberry Cough

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***

420 Notes.jpg

In addition to the above, I've got 2 DDA seeds in paper towel right now. The one that was in there last week was a gift but it never opened so I'm trying again. The 2 in paper towel now were actually purchased from a seed vendor.

I believe the Dark Devil I'm currently growing is nearing its end. Check out its trichomes. It also is a really dark girl. Dark leaves and dark flower. It looks quite a bit different from the other 2 I grew last summer.

Here are the photos. All photos were taken pre-watering.

ALP4:

Photo 1 - ALP4.jpeg

Photo 2 - ALP4.jpeg

DDA1:

Photo 3 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 4 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 5 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 6 - DDA1.jpeg

CARN:

Photo 7 - Carnival.jpeg

Photo 8 - Carnival.jpeg

NOTE:
I won't be putting Carnival into flower yet as I haven't done any LST to her yet.

RC:

Photo 9 - RC.jpeg

ALP5:

ALP2:

And, that's it.

:ciao: High Hashgirl! I forgot about your Dark Devil...haha. She’s got a beautiful color and more bud than I got from mine so far. I thought @Virgin Ground had a monster DDA in the summer of last year. Wasn’t it a Plant of the a month winner? Maybe we can look for clues there (if I’m remembering correctly). Your plants all look healthy. I believe with the exception of the little Devil they are all photoperiods? What size pots are they in and what is your lighting?

The DDA1 is 66 (? - it was in one of my posts above) days old and is in a 3 gallon cloth pot. I'm already resigned to not getting much from this one. That's why I have 2 more in paper towel. These ones, I'm planning on training from the get go following Mr. Shed's method, which can be found here. @InTheShed , this is for you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm planning on training from the get go following Mr. Shed's method, which can be found here.
Thanks HG, but I wouldn't try LST on a DDA if only because so many of them end up runty. It's probably 90% freaks and 10% normal plants with DDAs. Only grow DDA because you love the smoke, not because you like the harvest or training opportunities. Other autos are much better suited to LST because of their consistency in flowering size.

I did have a nice DDA.
I think it was luck of the draw though.
I'm no exceptional grower. Y'all know that.
I think I happened to get a good bunch of seeds.
I transplanted twice, grew them in cool temps and fed them full strength MC. I did not top and didn't physically touch the plants unless I had to.
Everything that folks tell you not to do essentially.
I still think it's something to do with the DDA seeds itself and not necessarily the growers. Y'all are competent and gifted growers.
I can't see this many people having issues without it being the seeds.
I know autos are unpredictable but this is another level.
They are showing lots of mutations from sprout.
That being said. I'm not an auto grower. I've only run three plants.
I do know that I'm down to my last 1/8 of DDA and I'm thinking to the future.
Guess we'll see if it was a fluke when I sprout another DDA this fall.
I'll for sure get a SPOG™ now.

Aren't you glad you tagged me so I can ramble about...whatever?

Funny thing....I'm smoking her right now. I haven't had any in weeks.
Blah...blah...blah...:blunt:

Lol! That's been my experience too. What little smoke I got from whatever number it is was very good...and I've stashed it for myself. :laughtwo:
I asked my kid what he and his friends have enjoyed the most out of everything that I've grown.
He said hands down the DDA. His friends loved it.
I impressed a bunch of 20 somethings!

My job is done.

Thanks HG, but I wouldn't try LST on a DDA if only because so many of them end up runty. It's probably 90% freaks and 10% normal plants with DDAs. Only grow DDA because you love the smoke, not because you like the harvest or training opportunities. Other autos are much better suited to LST because of their consistency in flowering size.

Regardless, I'd still like to try. Remember: I have 50 seeds. I can afford to experiment but maybe I should be using the gifted ones first. :hmmmm: Oh well, I'll do that on the next one.

I asked my kid what he and his friends have enjoyed the most out of everything that I've grown.
He said hands down the DDA. His friends loved it.
I impressed a bunch of 20 somethings!

My job is done.
Well done! I've been impressing with my gummies. Lol. During this rough start to 2021 I've reunited with my oldest sister - who has been a stoner since ai was in 1st grade. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I taught her how to make gummies and tincture! I'm so proud! :laughtwo:

You're lucky that you have people in your lives that enjoy getting high with you. I have no one. No one, in real life, that is.

I'd love at least one person in my real life to get high with.

You're lucky that you have people in your lives that enjoy getting high with you. I have no one. No one, in real life, that is.

I'd love at least one person in my real life to get high with.
:(
Hubby doesn't partake?

:(
Hubby doesn't partake?

No, unfortunately. :( However, I do get him accidentally high on occasion when I don't think specific capsules are strong enough. He tries them for me. Says they definitely work on him but he always goes to sleep right away because he says he doesn't like how it makes him feel.

However, both of us are taking CBD capsules daily: me for depression and him as a possible preventative to getting Alzheimer's like his mum.

Hello HG, VG, :passitleft: I am blessed to have my stoneder partner! Just stopping by to say high! Smile and stay stoneder

Hello HG, VG, :passitleft: I am blessed to have my stoneder partner! Just stopping by to say high! Smile and stay stoneder

Nice to have you stop by, Fred. Staying stoneder is my way of life.

:passitleft:

Hi hashgirl.
I've been lurking and enjoying your journal, just wanted to offer some encouragement on the DDA.
20210319_124939.jpg

I did this following @InTheShed LST journal, it can produce the right results. Keep trying, there's a big one in there somewhere. :thumb:

Thank you for the encouragement, Lister and :welcome: to my grow jourrnal
:woohoo:That's a great attitude and philosophy, that's also what I tell myself when fishing:thumb::rofl: Hi HG :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Hi dynamo. :hug::love::hug:

The DDA seeds have sprouted taproots and I planted them in Solo cups today. Here are some photos:

Photo 15 - DDA2 & DDA3.jpeg

Photo 16 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 17 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 18 - DDA3.jpeg

Photo 19 - DDA3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom