HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

This week's highlights include:

• The indoor photo plants were Safered once and Neemed twice.
  • The Moby Dick autos were all uppotted to 1-gallon pots and put outside. They really should be in bigger pots but we don't have enough ProMix to fill four 5-gallon pots and I wanted them out of the house since they're definitely infested with bugs. I didn't like them sitting so close to my non-infected plants.
  • The Moby Dicks were Neemed twice and Safered twice.
  • We had some growth spurts this week, most notably with the White Widow x Big Bud 2, which grew 6 inches this week.
  • The Moby Dicks and White Widow x Big Bud 2 have all started flowering.
  • CB Dutch Treat 2 and Raspberry Cough are looking wilted due to me being too busy to tend them.
Without further ado, here are the pics:

1SUM22 - 420 Update for 04-Aug-22.jpg

CBDT1 - Day 116:

CBDT1-a.jpeg

CBDT1-b.jpeg

CBDT2 - Day 115:

CBDT2-a.jpeg

CBDT2-b.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 106:

CBDT3-a.jpeg

CBDT3-b.jpeg

RC - Day 106:

RC-a.jpeg

RC-b.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time cont'd...***

MAG1 - Day 31 (+69): (Sorry it's a little chopped off. It's hard to take pics when you can't see them in the viewer because of it being sunny.)

MAG1-a.jpeg

MAG1-b.jpeg

MAG 2 - Day 36 (+64):

MAG2-a.jpeg

MAG2-b.jpeg

MAG2-c.jpeg

WWxBB1 - Day 109:

WWxBB1-a.jpeg

WWxBB1-c.jpeg

WWxBB2 - Day 106 (+2):

WWxBB2-a.jpeg

WWxBB2-c.jpeg

WWxBB2-d.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

• The Moby Dick autos were all uppotted to 1-gallon pots and put outside. They really should be in bigger pots but we don't have enough ProMix to fill four 5-gallon pots and I wanted them out of the house since they're definitely infested with bugs. I didn't like them sitting so close to my non-infected plants.
  • We had some growth spurts this week, most notably with the White Widow x Big Bud 2, which grew 6 inches this week.
  • CB Dutch Treat 2 and Raspberry Cough are looking wilted due to me being too busy to tend them.

CBDT1 - Day 116:

CBDT1-a.jpeg

CBDT1-b.jpeg

CBDT2 - Day 115:

CBDT2-a.jpeg

CBDT2-b.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 106:

CBDT3-a.jpeg

CBDT3-b.jpeg

RC - Day 106:

RC-a.jpeg

RC-b.jpeg

To be continued...
Nice looking grow.

*** Update Time cont'd...***

MD1 - Day 48 (+5):

MD1-a.jpeg

MD1-b.jpeg

MD2 - Day 48 (+5):

MD2-a.jpeg

MD2-c.jpeg

MD2-b.jpeg

MD3 - Day 48 (+5):

MD3-a.jpeg

MD3-b.jpeg

MD4 - Day 49 (+4):

MD4-a.jpeg

MD4-b.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. Questions, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

CBDT1 - Day 116:

CBDT1-a.jpeg

CBDT1-b.jpeg

CBDT2 - Day 115:

CBDT2-a.jpeg

CBDT2-b.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 106:

CBDT3-a.jpeg

CBDT3-b.jpeg

RC - Day 106:

RC-a.jpeg

RC-b.jpeg

To be continued...
Do you grow indoors and outdoors? I seen your Marshall in the background do you play guitar too? I got a Fender Tele HSS and play thru a Line 6 Spider 4.

Do you grow indoors and outdoors? I seen your Marshall in the background do you play guitar too? I got a Fender Tele HSS and play thru a Line 6 Spider 4.
Ok I just read your update instead of looking at your pictures, you have pest’s also.

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

CBDT1 - Day 116:

CBDT1-a.jpeg

CBDT1-b.jpeg

CBDT2 - Day 115:

CBDT2-a.jpeg

CBDT2-b.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 106:

CBDT3-a.jpeg

CBDT3-b.jpeg

RC - Day 106:

RC-a.jpeg

RC-b.jpeg

To be continued...
Hey @HashGirl just wondering what safered means?

Tending plants can get hectic, but keep vigilant and the rewards will be awesome!

I thought I answered this yesterday but I guess not. Both my husband and I have medical grow licences for indoors only. However, in Ontario, Canada (where I live), we're also allowed to grow 4 plants outside so that's what we do.

Felonious (my husband) is the guitar player and owns at least 8 of them. I know he has at least one Les Paul, one Ibanez, one stratocaster and one telecaster because those are the ones I've heard him say.

He has a Marshall amp as you saw but his favourite amp is a Princeton amp.

Hey @HashGirl just wondering what safered means?

Tending plants can get hectic, but keep vigilant and the rewards will be awesome!

Hey Slammy, how's it going?

When I use Safer's fatty acids or Neem oil for pest management, I turn them into verbs, i.e. instead of Safers, I say Safered and when I use Neem oil, I say Neemed.

Hi Stone. How's your head today? Is it the high humidity we've been having that's triggering the migraines? I know my head was achy yesterday when it was 41C with the humidex.

Congrats again on JOTM Hashgirl. Your level of detail with these journals is amazing and it shows you put a lot of work into them.:love:

WWxBB2 - Day 106 (+2):

WWxBB2-a.jpeg
If you asked me to picture a marijuana plant in my head, it would look just like this... She's a marijuana model 💃

I thought I answered this yesterday but I guess not. Both my husband and I have medical grow licences for indoors only. However, in Ontario, Canada (where I live), we're also allowed to grow 4 plants outside so that's what we do.

Felonious (my husband) is the guitar player and owns at least 8 of them. I know he has at least one Les Paul, one Ibanez, one stratocaster and one telecaster because those are the ones I've heard him say.

He has a Marshall amp as you saw but his favourite amp is a Princeton amp.

Hey Slammy, how's it going?

When I use Safer's fatty acids or Neem oil for pest management, I turn them into verbs, i.e. instead of Safers, I say Safered and when I use Neem oil, I say Neemed.

Hi Stone. How's your head today? Is it the high humidity we've been having that's triggering the migraines? I know my head was achy yesterday when it was 41C with the humidex.
Good today thanks! Spine degen for me. Sometimes things like that can do it.

Garden is looking great HG and a late congrats on GJOTM! :peace: :green_heart::Namaste:

:thanks: on both accounts.

Congrats again on JOTM Hashgirl. Your level of detail with these journals is amazing and it shows you put a lot of work into them.:love:
:thanks:Adora. I try to make my posts informative but clear and concise. I rarely upload photos to the member's gallery as I really do think posting 10 pics in one post is more than enough for most people to enjoy viewing.

If you asked me to picture a marijuana plant in my head, it would look just like this... She's a marijuana model 💃

:green_heart:

*** Update Time - August 5 to 14, 2022 ***

Good afternoon.

It was time for tough decisions in my garden this week. Despite my best efforts to keep the damn bugs off my indoor plants by giving them a Neem drench each week has failed. CB Dutch Treat 1 showed 3 bugs on just one leaf so I got fed up with them all and moved all the plants outside. Now, I have zero plants inside but am planning on starting seeds soon. More on that later.

CBDT1 leaf-b.jpeg

Other highlights include:
  • The indoor plants were Safered once and Neemed twice.
  • The indoor plants were moved outside on August 12 after a month of twice weekly pest control spraying and Neem drenches.
  • CB Dutch Treat 1 grew 11 inches.
  • CB Dutch Treat 3 grew 7 inches.
  • Raspberry Cough grew 8 inches.
  • Because the indoor plants are now outside, we have 12 plants, which is 8 too many. I will be harvesting the 2 Magnums this week so that brings the total down to 10 plants. I've decided to not uppot the Moby Dicks as they're not the priority and can be hidden easily if necessary, which will leave 6 plants, still 2 too many but much better than 8 too many.
  • Magnum 1 had significant bud rot, which has been removed.
Without further ado, here are the rest of the pics:

SUM22 - 420 Update - 14-Aug-22.jpg

Indoor Plants Now Outdoor Plants:

Indoors Outdoors.jpeg

CBDT1 - Day 126:

CBDT1-a.jpeg

CBDT2 - Day 125:

CBDT2-a.jpeg

CBDT3 - Day 116:

CBDT3-a.jpeg

MAG1 - Day 31 (+79):

MAG1-a.jpeg

MAG1-d.jpeg

MAG2 - Day 36 (+74):

MAG2-c.jpeg

MAG2-d.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time - August 5 to 14, 2022 cont'd...***

Moby Dicks:

MDs-a.jpeg

MD1 - Day 48 (+15):

MD1-a.jpeg

MD1-b.jpeg

MD2 - Day 48 (+15):

MD2-a.jpeg

MD2-b.jpeg

MD3 - Day 48 (+15):

MD3-a.jpeg

MD3-b.jpeg

MD4 - Day 49 (+14):

MD4-a.jpeg

MD4-b.jpeg

To be continued...

Moby Dicks:

MDs-a.jpeg

MD1 - Day 48 (+15):

MD1-a.jpeg

MD1-b.jpeg

MD2 - Day 48 (+15):

MD2-a.jpeg

MD2-b.jpeg

MD3 - Day 48 (+15):

MD3-a.jpeg

MD3-b.jpeg

MD4 - Day 49 (+14):

MD4-a.jpeg

MD4-b.jpeg

To be continued...
I’ve been dealing with leaf miners and thrips but I think I have them under control. First used @Sierra Natural Science 203 +209 systemic pest control but it takes a while for your plants to absorb so used Safers end all but I didn’t read directions to shake well. Last night made Dr.Bonner’s hemp peppermint soap spray with cayenne flakes +garlic powder. That or combos of all finally worked. Good luck.🍀

I have zero plants inside
That's the best way to make sure everything starts off clean after you bomb the tents. :welldone:

Just make sure nothing moves from outside to inside on your clothes or tools.

All those inside plants were in veg, yes? I hope they finish in time given when the weather turns up there.
  • CB Dutch Treat 1 grew 11 inches.
  • CB Dutch Treat 3 grew 7 inches.
  • Raspberry Cough grew 8 inches.
Nice stretch!
Magnum 1 had significant bud rot, which has been removed.
Good catch. :thumb: I hope that's the last of it!

RC - Day 116:

This one worries me a bit since the breeder's flowering estimate is 77 days. That wasn't a problem indoors. :(

RC-a.jpeg

WWxBB1 - Day 111 (+8):

WWxBB1-b.jpeg

WWxBB1-c.jpeg

WWxBB2 - Day 106 (+12):

WWxBB2-aa.jpeg

WWxBB2-b.jpeg

WWxBB2-c.jpeg

And, that's everything. Thanks for following along. I'll be back tomorrow with the new plan.

Back
Top Bottom