Hello All - Newish Member From The East Coast

A SIP grow??!!? You  know I'm in!

As far as the emoji's go, when you a typing a reply in the message box, you can click on the 'smiley face' for a bunch of standard 420 emojis, but can also search for tons of others with the word search bar.

:welcome:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TequilaSIPr

Do you have everything to get started growing?
What strains are you going to try first?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TequilaSIPr

Do you have everything to get started growing?
What strains are you going to try first?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hi tok! Ive been posting in the sip thread for a week or so finally getting my tent and things set up just transplanted a 12 day old seedling( humboldt strawberry cheesecake) into an earthbox 🙏🏽 in an ac infinity 4x4 adv grow setup

Cool, you will have to share some images when you get set up.

Tok..
IMG_0147.jpeg
IMG_0152.jpeg

Idk if its just me or does it look like it grew a nice lil bit overnight i just knew i shocked the roots they were all at the bottom of the pot swirled first pic is last night (when i completed the set up) 2nd a few moments ago

Ive been lurking this forum for over 5 yrs gotta be closer to 10! Big govt finally smiled on my locale so im trying growing again and hopefully going for the gusto! Will be starting a SIP journal soon hope you guys will follow along!
welcome to 420,look forward to your grow journal :circle-of-love: :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom