Hello Community!

kalikushkid

420 Member
Whats up guys! New to this thread here. First time grower from cali, grew 3 random seeds... one was from a bag of disneyland OG. ALL 3 Turned out to be female one by one! I recently upgraded my closet CFL setup to a growstar 600w LED full spectrum which i absolutely LOVE! But not sure if my plants are just getting very hungry or light bleached. I will post a few pictures. I have raised the light a few times now at almost 4' from tallest chute. But someone said this might be a def. It looks like bleaching to me. My PH run off is 6.3... VERY Low on PPM as haven't fed since transplant in over a month, just received my nutes. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! So excited to join the forum
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2158.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    952.7 KB · Views: 47
Hi and welcome to the community. In my signature is a link for new memeber. From there you can find out how to start a journal and other great stuff.

Happy Growing

Welcome to the community. I second @GHempster on the grow journal.

the plants look great. As for your concern the plants are usually lighter in color when experiencing rapid growth. They should darken up as the new growth ages

:Namaste:

Welcome to the community. I second @GHempster on the grow journal.

the plants look great. As for your concern the plants are usually lighter in color when experiencing rapid growth. They should darken up as the new growth ages

:Namaste:
Thank you! Yes, I am taking very well care of my girls. Now that I can call them all girls! Im going to be giving them their first feeding and upping her to a 5 gallon as I am going to be flowering soon. She definitely has been experiencing rapid growth as going from 4 cfl to a 600w LED was a rapid jump. No transition either, they just started praying very hard when the new light was introduced. The light is about 36" away so I was hoping this was not light bleaching. I feel much better hearing you say that rapid growth can cause this as well and they should darken up as new growth ages. Did you see all pics by chance? The birds eye view one where she is VERY LIME AND YELLOWING? You think that will get better with a feeding?

Yes,it will...They actually look good for not having been fed for a month,so feeding them will only make them better...

Welcome to 420,kalikushkid! :welcome:
Awesome, that makes me feel a lot better hearing everyone say they just need a feeding. For some reason I thought I had my new 600w LED too low. It runs 890 par at 16" and i had it at 24" then moved up to 30" then 36" and the big girl just kept getting lighter and lighter green like neon green and i thought the led was bleaching them. But I just fed the their first ever nutrients. All they been getting was what was in the organic soil and molasses. I just fed them from the General Organics Go line and I will post the results in a week. Hopefully they start to look a little happier.

Thanks again for the welcome! Seems like a great community here!

Back
Top Bottom