Hello comrades!

3edid

420 Member
Hi! I'm new here. Please help me to feel more comfortable at this place. Recently i owned a little farm. As I was tending to the vegetables in the garden, I got the idea to plant some marijuana for my own use. The biggest problem is that I live in a country where it is illegal. So I'm open to talking about this topic, share your experience. It will be very interesting for me. Thank you in advance.

Hi! I'm new here. Please help me to feel more comfortable at this place. Recently i owned a little farm. As I was tending to the vegetables in the garden, I got the idea to plant some marijuana for my own use. The biggest problem is that I live in a country where it is illegal. So I'm open to talking about this topic, share your experience. It will be very interesting for me. Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @3edid. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::theband::party: :circle-of-love::420:

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: you have any pictures of your ladies? ✌🏽

Welcome to 420 Magazine @3edid

What style growing would you like to learn?
Will you be growing indoors?
It is illegal where I live also.

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I am here to make them a reality. For now, they are only in my dreams! I've just decided to take the first steps to do so. I hope for help from more experienced guys.
Help is always available here for sure.. it's 420 somewhere! Looking forward to growing with you. :bongrip:

Welcome! There’s lots of friendly people here with lots of information to share. What do you have growing now?

Back
Top Bottom