Hempy Kush 400w HPS

Yo BroSis! Congrats on a well deserved MOM win! Its taking me a while to make my rounds and get caught up, but I'll be in n out a little more often now....I hope you find yourself well this evening my friend, and again, congrats, well deserved!:goodjob:

MOTM huh, coming up in the world? Hey I hear ya, weed needs aminute or two to really sample. I got a feeling you will like it. I just got decent sample off the Cripit's I'm trying this morning. Hey what this 'Cripit' lacks in yield, she makes up for it in quality.
I have 5 vantages going in the room right now myself. I vegged mine alot longer than you did. They are a solid 4' tall. I can see the two phenos for sure in mine. One atad more sativa in one so far. I put 3 in 3 weeks ago, and 2 more a week later. Hell with all the trimming at once. Well I hope you like the smoke Keep em Green

MOTM huh, coming up in the world? Hey I hear ya, weed needs aminute or two to really sample. I got a feeling you will like it. I just got decent sample off the Cripit's I'm trying this morning. Hey what this 'Cripit' lacks in yield, she makes up for it in quality.
I have 5 vantages going in the room right now myself. I vegged mine alot longer than you did. They are a solid 4' tall. I can see the two phenos for sure in mine. One atad more sativa in one so far. I put 3 in 3 weeks ago, and 2 more a week later. Hell with all the trimming at once. Well I hope you like the smoke Keep em Green

lol, I guess...:high-five:

Soon as the lady gets home tonight I plan of firing a Vantage doobie up. I've been tokin' on its Gumby hash for a few days and man... It's some potent stuff...slant eyed like a mofo :thumb:

This a top from the Vantage

P10008511.JPG
P1000852.JPG

Yo BroSis! Congrats on a well deserved MOM win! Its taking me a while to make my rounds and get caught up, but I'll be in n out a little more often now....I hope you find yourself well this evening my friend, and again, congrats, well deserved!:goodjob:
Hey señor Q! Things are OK...sort of. I had to make a real big decision recently..long story short is my mother-n-law is going to be staying with us for about a month. So I'm starting my veggies and when she leaves I'll start all over again. Good thing I have a few jars of buds and hash to keep me from going nutz.

OH, and I didn't mention this before in my grow journal...but I pollinated a few buds on the Vantage with Papaya and now have some seeds! :slide:

congratulations Sisco, :bravo:

Thanks my man HH :Namaste:

Nice buds bud;)
Thanks JS it's always good to see you brother.

Nice and frosty, enjoy... Celebration bowl is in order... Bless...
AI-AI CAPTAIN! :bigtoke:

:thanks: Sonzor!

VANTAGE SMOKE REPORT

On it's way...

I hear ya, Spring is around the corner. I'm going to opt for store bought sprouts versus seed beds for starts on the veggies. I didn't even touch the amount to tomatoes I put out last year. And I didn't have but like three. 1 cherry, that little plant got at least 12' if I straightened her out. Plus peppers of course, but most of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Marijuana Plants.
So now you have to lay low? Well hope all works out with your smoke report. GL in the garden and Keep em Green

:thanks: my dear granny420... but as I bask here in the sun...I'm just the crumbs that fell off your crust!

My love and respect to you G420!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:SISCO:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Oh how I LOVE YOU!!!! They weren't my crumbs, honey!!! And seriously, I would NOT have been happy to win with you in the running - NOT AT ALL. To me, it is truely an honor to even be nominated (meant the world to me when you did that!!!!), but I really do not feel I deserve it considering how little I get in to help support others - I'm lucky to get into my own damn journal now-a-days!!! There are many others who sooo deserve it much more than me. I think the poll clearly showed the support you have offered consistently to others for YEARS!!! It's LONG OVERDUE!!!! I'm still GRINNIN' about yer win!!!!!

I see you are having company for a while with yer mum-in-law. Bless yer heart. I have one more round to go thru my flower room and then it's done for me for awhile too. I am so glad I will have seeds for starting in again tho!!! I might pop a few autos to put outside in the spring, but that'll be the end for awhile.

I am also so sorry to hear about yer uncle (I think it was yer uncle). Cancer is so nasty and the treatment can be almost as bad. Lost my mum-in-law last year and right after her death my bro-in-law was diagnosed with Stage 3 throat cancer... not a good diagnosis, but a REAL GOOD outlook now that all radiation and chemo treatments are done. Current tests show nothing there anymore, but he sure wasn't eating good or feeling well during the Holidays. I sure hope yer uncle has the same outcome. I'll send prayers for ALL of you - cuz I don't believe just the person is sick when cancer strikes, instead it is them AND everyone who loves them. Hard for all.

Change of subject...
I so wish I had more time to pester you!!!! It won't get better here until June to July - our business brings in 70% of it's income for the year in the first half of the year. This is why I have a lot more time to visit in those slower months!

I so love you, honey!!!! Just seein' yer avatar makes me smile!!!!

I would so love to REALLY squeeze you in a really BIG granny :hug:HUG:hug:!!!! Someday... we must hug LIVE. It's on my bucket list now!!!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

I hear ya, Spring is around the corner. I'm going to opt for store bought sprouts versus seed beds for starts on the veggies. I didn't even touch the amount to tomatoes I put out last year. And I didn't have but like three. 1 cherry, that little plant got at least 12' if I straightened her out. Plus peppers of course, but most of all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Marijuana Plants.
So now you have to lay low? Well hope all works out with your smoke report. GL in the garden and Keep em Green

Yeah, If I had mostly buds growing I'd stay away from the tomatoes too. lol

Yeah, gotta lay low.. It's fine when she comes to visit and stays only the weekend, I don't know how this is going to go.

The weather here is great today, put the kids on the bus for school and came home to a bowl packed with Vantage.

I've been smoking it for the last 3 days now trying to get the smoke report together..

This is what I have so far:

The buds are not so dense but not so airy on this plant.

The smell is a 7 on the stink-o-meter

The aroma is of a faint lilac to me..

First light hit had a slight fruit taste,

I smoked a bowl @ 9 and was out doing yard work for a few, feelings of (happiness and pep)

1 hour later I'm ready for another hit....but if I do this...I noticed I go SOUTH (no more pep)

Turn the music on and go online...maybe take a nap.

Thanks again NCW for sharing your grow, I like picking up strains and grow tips from seasoned growers. :thumb:

OH, and I didn't mention this before in my grow journal...but I pollinated a few buds on the Vantage with Papaya and now have some seeds! :slide:

Bad ass Brother!! That sounds like one hell of an Indica cross there!!Vapaya:thumb:
Hope all goes well with the InLaw...Good you got some to tide you over:high-five:

Hey, Brother! Your buds are looking fantastic! :bravo:

I hope things work out with your mother-in-law.

I'm not sure there's enough jars of buds ANYWHERE to keep me from going nuts if I had my MIL staying with me, but you're strong and I'm sure you can handle it! :)

Back
Top Bottom