Hey 420 Friends - Densenug's First Grow Journal

Hey folks, need a little help. Seem to be having a problem and not sure what it is. Possibly Iron or could it be light burn. Feed 2 times a day, ph 5.8 morning and 5.65-5.7 evening, feeding 6ml cal mag, 6ml bloom, 3ml bio bud, per gallon, all bio thrive by GO. Air temp 82-83 lights on, 69-70 lights off, humidity 35-45%
3-17_012.JPG
3-17_013.JPG

don't change anything fundamental then if it is only one plant and just keep doing what you are doing to the rest of them. For her though, for some reason she just cant handle it and I think you might be giving her too much of something because of whatever problem it is she is having. Cut back on the nutes a bit for just her, I think they may be blocking some of the trace minerals, especially if you are only seeing this at the top. Give her just oxygenated water on one of the daily rounds for a few days, and see if this doesn't halt the progression.

The only thing I could think of and see in the pictorials is that it might be ph fluctuations. But you seem to have a good grasp on that. Only other guess wouldnby uslfur or potassium. I would wait for a better diagnosis.

Take a pic in natural or at least non led lights for a better look, eh.

KiG :green_heart:

don't change anything fundamental then if it is only one plant and just keep doing what you are doing to the rest of them. For her though, for some reason she just cant handle it and I think you might be giving her too much of something because of whatever problem it is she is having. Cut back on the nutes a bit for just her, I think they may be blocking some of the trace minerals, especially if you are only seeing this at the top. Give her just oxygenated water on one of the daily rounds for a few days, and see if this doesn't halt the progression.
Will do Emilya, will get her on water in the morning and lowered nutes in the evening and its only in the top and those 2 pics are the worst of it. She is the only pineapple express this round, but had similar problem with last PE, Lowered nutes and raised lights and it never seemed to get any worse, Hopefully she will get healthy quick. Thank you for your time Emilya:thanks::volcano-smiley:

The only thing I could think of and see in the pictorials is that it might be ph fluctuations. But you seem to have a good grasp on that. Only other guess wouldnby uslfur or potassium. I would wait for a better diagnosis.

Take a pic in natural or at least non led lights for a better look, eh.

KiG :green_heart:

Snid I will try to get better pics in the morning, I had thought sulfur as a possible but also iron. What stumps me is top leaves, lower leaf def. is a little easier to figure out Something else I gave her a haircut 3 days ago, I will get whole plant pictures and better close ups in the morning when lights come back on, Thanks for stopping by:volcano-smiley:

Hey folks, need a little help. Seem to be having a problem and not sure what it is. Possibly Iron or could it be light burn. Feed 2 times a day, ph 5.8 morning and 5.65-5.7 evening, feeding 6ml cal mag, 6ml bloom, 3ml bio bud, per gallon, all bio thrive by GO. Air temp 82-83 lights on, 69-70 lights off, humidity 35-45%
3-17_012.JPG
3-17_013.JPG

Looks good so far. With the burnt tips if you see it getting worse flush your medium or run with a low dose of nutes. Less is better. With the bio series you should not really get nute burn but it's possible to get it. How far is your light from top of canopy?

Looks good so far. With the burnt tips if you see it getting worse flush your medium or run with a low dose of nutes. Less is better. With the bio series you should not really get nute burn but it's possible to get it. How far is your light from top of canopy?

The light was 13-14 ", moved it to about 18"and I am backing nutes down in the morning, Thanks Stoney:volcano-smiley:

Hi mate i think ur right looks like iron def.i have had this problem before from giving to much calmag;) i see u give calmag in big doses.maybe go down from 6ml of calmag to 3 mate.u should see an improvement for sure.i feed calmag in bloom twice a week i give 2.5ml at a time;) best of luck mate ;)

Whats up Beast, this morning I flushed with 5.8 ph water that had bubbled over night and this evening she will get feed at lower amount of nutes. I will drop calmag a little farther than had planned. I think we are on the right track. Thanks for checking on my ladies, will have more pics of problem child shortly.:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom