Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Flattery'll get you everywhere. Lol! And I am flattered. Dead tired and can't seem to get interested in getting to bed. This'll come in handy. :passitleft:

:laughtwo: So funny.... I just remembered I have Chem Dawg for just this thing. Lol!

Hey... I forgot to say I can see similarities between my ChemD and your purple girl. Made me feel pretty good that I can spot the genetic traits in some now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So, you think you'll do a scrog again for a while? Lol! I'm still considering trying mine in the Spa. It'd be too confining in a tent.

:passitleft: Gonna pull out the Chem Dawg and try for bed. It must be a cosmic thing. This is the second day in a row. :passitleft:

That was the chuckle I needed to crash land onto my pillow.
I am in a plat gorilla stupor. Time to take it on down.
Gnite Sue:hug:
:sleep:

The ChemD worked. :battingeyelashes: Goodnight. :love:

Awesome!

pg_bud_shot_closeup_2.jpg

I spent a few hours yesterday looking for one of my pictures which I thought might show the quality of the herb. I didn't find anything in my stuff that looked like this. You're killing it brother. :bravo:

Ok all caught up now. Great journal. So how do you like the Platinum Gorilla? My grow store manager traded with me, he gave me gorilla glue 4 for a Clementine clone. I vegged that clone for months in a 2 gallon softie. I can't lie, I hate how that plant grows. I flipped it at transplant to a 10 gallon and only pulled an oz off it. My lowest yield yet but........that is some of the nicest smoke I have. I'm looking for a GG cross that has better structure and yield so the platinum gorilla is interesting to me.

What are your Jamaican plants?? I ran some seeds from Jamaica and ended keeping one that turned out to be a 2:1 CBD:THC. It's a great buzz but I use it mostly for oil and pills because of that ratio.

Keep up the great work bud!

:passitleft: here have some In House Black Cherry Punch

Ok all caught up now. Great journal. So how do you like the Platinum Gorilla? My grow store manager traded with me, he gave me gorilla glue 4 for a Clementine clone. I vegged that clone for months in a 2 gallon softie. I can't lie, I hate how that plant grows. I flipped it at transplant to a 10 gallon and only pulled an oz off it. My lowest yield yet but........that is some of the nicest smoke I have. I'm looking for a GG cross that has better structure and yield so the platinum gorilla is interesting to me.

What are your Jamaican plants?? I ran some seeds from Jamaica and ended keeping one that turned out to be a 2:1 CBD:THC. It's a great buzz but I use it mostly for oil and pills because of that ratio.

I'm running that same Jamaican in my garden. It's the daughter's premier chemovar. I haven't really tried it myself. It was such a smooth fit to her ECS that I can't justify dipping into it until I have another harvest in the jar. I may have to grow two at once one day to get that far ahead. It's amazing to watch her vape it. Her whole body sighs in relief.

High and good afternoon brother NeikoDog,
That's quite tasty!
Take this while I try to answer your ?
:passitleft:

That Plat Gorilla is the 2nd strain I ever ran from Inhouse Genetics
The other was Gorilla Dosha. I loved both.

But this one here....woo wee.

The growth structure of the flowers are improved significantly with this cross versus traditional GG#4 strains.
This cross is a serious resin producer. The buds dense and sticky icky.

The smoke is thick and dreamy with a Gas / Chem taste and smell, with of course the trademark GG#4 skunk funk.
Bag appeal is a strong 7.5 / Smell is an 8.

Serious strong bud.
Most folks tell me its a two hitter quitter if you wanna be functional.
This strain will be around for awhile in my yard.

Jamaican? Hehee :)
Sorry for the confusion but when I say Jamaica or Zion I am referring to the name of the national Flags that hang from the tents.
Wish I did have some of that Jamaican Sweet Sue has.:dreamy:

Awesome!

I spent a few hours yesterday looking for one of my pictures which I thought might show the quality of the herb. I didn't find anything in my stuff that looked like this. You're killing it brother. :bravo:

Thank you MJ,

Hey brotha.....take this pls :passitleft:

Hey Stage can you give any more thoughts on the Gorilla Dosha? I am waiting for a seedling of it to sprout at the moment. I have been interested in running it for a while and got lucky enough to get a few as freebies.

TheGreenYeti ...You are in for a treat.
:thumb:
I was running almost 1 kw using leds and cmh and she still stretched.
Frost levels will be above average.

The plants grow structure with have gaps between the flowering nodes.
Do not let that put you off....those flowers will be fat juicy and frosted.
They will weigh nicely in spite of that. I wasn't able to get contiguous colas on her.

As you know she being a GG4 and cookie cross you will not consider this as a high yielder.
However the quality of the smoke will make this one worth waiting for.

:Namaste:

TheGreenYeti ...You are in for a treat.
:thumb:
I was running almost 1 kw using leds and cmh and she still stretched.
Frost levels will be above average.

The plants grow structure with have gaps between the flowering nodes.
Do not let that put you off....those flowers will be fat juicy and frosted.
They will weigh nicely in spite of that. I wasn't able to get contiguous colas on her.

As you know she being a GG4 and cookie cross you will not consider this as a high yielder.
However the quality of the smoke will make this one worth waiting for.

:Namaste:

So more golf ball buds then. I can get down with that! :) I am hoping it shows its head in a couple of days. The seeds didnt look fantastic but I cannot complain since I got 6 of them free. Thanks for taking the time to reply man I appreciate it. Any luck on getting those 9# hammer beans?

So more golf ball buds then. I can get down with that! :) I am hoping it shows its head in a couple of days. The seeds didnt look fantastic but I cannot complain since I got 6 of them free. Thanks for taking the time to reply man I appreciate it. Any luck on getting those 9# hammer beans?

TGY,

I was directed to the proper resource on IG.

I just haven't pulled the trig. Perhaps in April I'll make it happen.:high-five:

Mind if I join the party? I'm growing my first GG photo rn and I'd love to follow your ride.

High There JoeDaddy77!
Welcome to the yard of Stage.

:welcome:
Hopefully Ill provide some nice pics and sharp wit.
:volcano-smiley:
Make yourself welcome. the volcano is on the table next to the medibles.

Hopefully.... That's cute. :laughtwo:

:)
Sue,
You TOTALLY get me.

Back
Top Bottom