Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You got da positive funk, man. :cool: It looks suspicious but it's the good stuff. :)

Sometimes, my bins scare me just a little, like some Stephen King prop. I imagine they jiggle and vibrate and hiss quietly when I don't know about it. This process we take advantage of is ancient and not completely savory.

Heheh, growing nugs with the help of the lowly unwholesome fungus, is sorta like growing a turd blossom, wot? :rofl:

You got da positive funk, man. :cool: It looks suspicious but it's the good stuff. :)

Sometimes, my bins scare me just a little, like some Stephen King prop. I imagine they jiggle and vibrate and hiss quietly when I don't know about it. This process we take advantage of is ancient and not completely savory.

Heheh, growing nugs with the help of the lowly unwholesome fungus, is sorta like growing a turd blossom, wot? :rofl:
Glad the hear it! I don't get the fuzz very often, so I get concerned!

If it's that thick webby stuff, you're fine. It looks like very thick layered spider webbing?

Like this?

full

:bongrip:

Ok so my gorilla glue auto has me alil worried do to her being kinda droopy. But I started the flower chart today an gave her some roots powder about 2 tsp roughly sprinkled on top since she is already in a 10 gal cloth pot. Then I gave her a transplant feeding from the top. But she still kinda looks droopy maybe she jus needs some more time 2 eat up since I let her go a tad to long b4 I fed her.

Here is a shot of both gga#4 i got for the side by side comparison grow I'm doing. The one in the blue bucket is the highbrix one that I jus gave the feeding to the other is hydro dwc. See how droopy the highbrix girl is but could be to soon since I jus fed her let's hope right lol.

Anyway I was thinking about doing a run of all autos with the doc an from working with every1 here I hope to nail down a good feeding schedule to generally go off like the chart/pamphlet they send with the kit but for autos I think it wud really help me to get these autos to become some highbrix beasts lol.

All the ones that are looking stressed/droopy. :)
(I think it's just the GG)

Yea my two bluecheese clones are having slight issues but I think it's from not cloning them in soil but doing my cloner bucket but not fully sure. I'm hoping once I get them into bigger pots of finished soil things will straighten out. But yea thanx for the info man much appreciated.

But I started the flower chart today an gave her some roots powder about 2 tsp roughly sprinkled on top since she is already in a 10 gal cloth pot

Morning Blaze, I gotta ask... any reason you used Roots! powder instead of the recharge and earthworm castings? Maybe I missed something IDK.
Usually we would flip, then a week or two later do out recharge. Which is Recharge and earthworm castings scratched into the surface.

Morning Blaze, I gotta ask... any reason you used Roots! powder instead of the recharge and earthworm castings? Maybe I missed something IDK.
Usually we would flip, then a week or two later do out recharge. Which is Recharge and earthworm castings scratched into the surface.

Well when I started the flower chart it said to refer to the front an it said do a trans drench and to add some roots powder but since it's an auto an it's already in its final home I figured jus add in some at the top n then water in. I hope I it turns out ok lol. So far she has been just beast moding it threw life an hasn't had any sign's of negativity till now but 2morow/later 2nite I'll spray her down with some destress and see how she looks then.

Well when I started the flower chart it said to refer to the front an it said do a trans drench and to add some roots powder but since it's an auto an it's already in its final home I figured jus add in some at the top n then water in. I hope I it turns out ok lol. So far she has been just beast moding it threw life an hasn't had any sign's of negativity till now but 2morow/later 2nite I'll spray her down with some destress and see how she looks then.
Ok gotcha, that seems ok then. I mean since she started in that pot and all, there's no way you could done Roots at transplant cause there wasn't one. My bad, see I did miss something... sorry bout that!

Yea I think Ween is right, you'll want to do a recharge soon. So if you're considering the roots and TP drench as a "plant transplant" you'll do your recharge in a week or two.

Edit: Wanted to point out I haven't had luck with autos... so hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in!

Ok so my gorilla glue auto has me alil worried do to her being kinda droopy. But I started the flower chart today an gave her some roots powder about 2 tsp roughly sprinkled on top since she is already in a 10 gal cloth pot. Then I gave her a transplant feeding from the top. But she still kinda looks droopy maybe she jus needs some more time 2 eat up since I let her go a tad to long b4 I fed her.

Here is a shot of both gga#4 i got for the side by side comparison grow I'm doing. The one in the blue bucket is the highbrix one that I jus gave the feeding to the other is hydro dwc. See how droopy the highbrix girl is but could be to soon since I jus fed her let's hope right lol.

Anyway I was thinking about doing a run of all autos with the doc an from working with every1 here I hope to nail down a good feeding schedule to generally go off like the chart/pamphlet they send with the kit but for autos I think it wud really help me to get these autos to become some highbrix beasts lol.

Yeah....that's root damage from transplanting. I really don't like cloth pots for that reason.

Prune it back....way back. Rescue Drench when it's dry and it will be just fine.

You must prune it. The roots are damaged and won't supply all that foliage right now. And yes, DeStress....once.

Where did the directions call for Roots! powder and Trans drench for flipping?

The Roots! isn't hurting you....but it's not what you should do. You should have Recharged and top dressed with EWC. I think the directions say that.

Yeah....that's root damage from transplanting. I really don't like cloth pots for that reason.

Prune it back....way back. Rescue Drench when it's dry and it will be just fine.

You must prune it. The roots are damaged and won't supply all that foliage right now. And yes, DeStress....once.

On second inspection, did you start the plant in that pot? If so, are you lifting it and moving it a lot? Cloth pots allow for all kind of soil movement and root disturbance.

A while back there where a handful of folks who had problems. They had two things in common:

1. cloth pots
2. not following directions but following group-think instead.

Try not to disturb those roots ever again! put a saucer under that thing and water from the top and bottom, as per directions.

Prune it back pronto.

On second inspection, did you start the plant in that pot? If so, are you lifting it and moving it a lot? Cloth pots allow for all kind of soil movement and root disturbance.

A while back there where a handful of folks who had problems. They had two things in common:

1. cloth pots
2. not following directions but following group-think instead.

Try not to disturb those roots ever again! put a saucer under that thing and water from the top and bottom, as per directions.

Prune it back pronto.

Ok I'll prune her back an yea she has been in this pot from the start. Should I maybe consider going back to plastic pots instead of cloth?

Isn’t that GG/ the floppy one, isn’t it an auto? Wouldn’t cutting that back pretty much ruin the yields?
It’s an auto that was planted in that cloth pot from the start, correct? If so then the roots and transplant drench were his way of giving them the stuff they would normally get st transplant, but it wasn’t transplanted cause it’s an auto that started in that pot? I’m just trying to clarify, idk for sure that Doc realizes that it’s an auto... Or maybe he does idk... I feel there is some confusion here, am I wrong? Or am I the one confused?

Back
Top Bottom