Sodium 14
Organic Matter. % 6.46
pH 5.7

K % 2-5% 1.2
Ca % 60-70%. 36.2
Mg % 10-20%. 7.5
Na % 0.5-3% 0.3

C.E.C meq/100g 10.4 Acidity meq/100g 12.6

It's a little different for sure. What crop did you tell them you were growing?

Also, can you post exactly what kind of Promix you had tested?

so doc did 45 day defoliate. smoked scissor hash... wow this is good i say. so i used the sweet leaves for brownies 30 hrs later i woke up. .. its swiss cheese. like it alot got a buch babys to root finally and 8 beens to pop they stretching and layin over though. few more hours all be well...our outside temps bout same i like it for keeping bloom room cool, that it

It's a little different for sure. What crop did you tell them you were growing?

Also, can you post exactly what kind of Promix you had tested?

I said tomatoes and squash. I didn't know what else to tell them. The pro mix I am using is pro mix mycorrhizae professionnel. From what I understand is premiere has 3 grades or lines of soils. This is nursery grade. I wanna say the main difference looks to just be more perlite in the HP.

I said tomatoes and squash. I didn't know what else to tell them. The pro mix I am using is pro mix mycorrhizae professionnel. From what I understand is premiere has 3 grades or lines of soils. This is nursery grade. I wanna say the main difference looks to just be more perlite in the HP.

Ah...you said squash. Aside from the soil being different, this could be the reason.

Squash and melons need different soil, more potassium and less anionic forms of nitrogen. That's the main difference.

Foliar sprays for squash and greens (except carrots) do NOT work for our crops.

What foliar sprays and drenches did they recommend?

I can better advise you if I know. You do NOT want to use the foliar spray for squash!!! No!!!!!!

Also, if they advised using a product called WildCat for drenches, you won't have a very good product if you're not growing squash and melons.

I'm going on your recommendations on sprays and drenches and just got off the phone with them and got some things tweaked a bit for the broadcast.

Here are a few more pics.
Picture_01963.jpg
Picture_01653.jpg
Picture_01382.jpg
Picture_01292.jpg
Picture_010106.jpg

These are getting chopped in a couple days. The purplish one tonite.

I've very happy with these flowers. The herijuana was a total PITA to trim. Scissors gummed up like never before.

Doc,

I got a reading of 16 today on my White Rhino. I was pleasantly surprised. I know that is good, but I can't find where you list the ranges we are looking for as the optimum.

Can you please enlighten me?

Doc,

I got a reading of 16 today on my White Rhino. I was pleasantly surprised. I know that is good, but I can't find where you list the ranges we are looking for as the optimum.

Can you please enlighten me?
When I first started researching all this, the best I could do for brix comparison was to use hops as a comparison. There wasn't much info out there for brix readings, so I then looked at alfalfa. 22 is considered "excellent" for alfalfa.

So, I set a goal of 22 for the highest brix readings. I've not come close to that. I've been able to manage a steady 17 so far. I have a couple very promising tweaks I'm working on which might be able to go just a bit higher. I'm thinking we need to go outdoors to get better than 18 or so.

So...if you're getting 16, it can mean one of two things:

Your plants are in the "zone," and you're growing high brix
Your plants are very sick and moisture content in the leaves has been replaced by mycocelium.

Both situations will increase brix.....but so will used motor oil.

If your plants are healthy looking, and I'm sure they are, all I can say is well done! You've done it!

Bottom line: far less work overall and healthier plants. Fewer plants in bloom to tend to means better quality.
Picture_02645.jpg
Picture_02553.jpg
Picture_02344.jpg
Picture_02154.jpg
Picture_02059.jpg
Picture_01962.jpg
Picture_01860.jpg
Picture_01381.jpg
Picture_01291.jpg
Picture_01193.jpg
Picture_02445.jpg
Wow! :adore: Some of your most beautiful plants to date brother! Truly impressive!

:ganjamon:

If your plants are healthy looking, and I'm sure they are, all I can say is well done! You've done it!

the lights don't do the plants justice, I might sound like a broken record, but these are probably the healthiest plants I have grown so far. I keep reading, asking and learning and amazing myself with each grow.

I am really looking forward to the next grow using your kit. Which I expect to surpass all previous grows.

I just read your advice about foliars in your instructional journal. I have been using a very light dose of Stump Tea and that has been it. Under and over and not to heavy.

The only leaves I have pulled so far on the two big plants have been ones stuck to the gnat traps. Not a bad leaf to pick yet. The brix tested leafs were from a light defol and topping of the White Rhino.

G10_room_view_2_wks_flwr_PeDsWR.jpg

the lights don't do the plants justice, I might sound like a broken record, but these are probably the healthiest plants I have grown so far. I keep reading, asking and learning and amazing myself with each grow.

I am really looking forward to the next grow using your kit. Which I expect to surpass all previous grows.

I just read your advice about foliars in your instructional journal. I have been using a very light dose of Stump Tea and that has been it. Under and over and not to heavy.

The only leaves I have pulled so far on the two big plants have been ones stuck to the gnat traps. Not a bad leaf to pick yet. The brix tested leafs were from a light defol and topping of the White Rhino.

G10_room_view_2_wks_flwr_PeDsWR.jpg

They look awesome!

Are you going to prune them up a bit?

So this time you're in the 6-5-3, correct? And you're wise to just spray with the stump tea. That won't do any harm at all and will do wonders for the leaves. I'm going to experiment with some sprayings of Nature's Own tea next cycle.

I did discover a tweak that I think is going to work very well that I'll include in the kits next round. It's a root drench with a product designed to grow seed crops. It's super high in phosphate, and has ammoniacal nitrogen and fish hydrolysate that is highly acidic. It acts like a ripening agent.

I used it on the Herijuana you see pics of above and I really like what it did.

Normally I'm happy after a harvest, but today I was actually a bit sad to cut down this magnificent plant.

The pictures don't do it justice, but these buds are so dense and heavy they remind me of a club. This was the plant that I did two drenches with another High Brix product on. As you can see, the buds are even more dense than the other plants. So I'll be incorporating this new product into the regimen and getting it dialed in.

Next up, getting the soil test for the second-time on the soil. It'll be a few weeks on that. In the meantime, I might enter this in plant of the month.
Picture_010107.jpg
Picture_01194.jpg
Picture_01294.jpg
Picture_01384.jpg
Picture_01485.jpg
Picture_01572.jpg
Picture_01654.jpg
Picture_01756.jpg
Picture_01964.jpg

Back
Top Bottom