Hortishorti's First Grow - Organic Bagseed 2017

I took a look at the lights and ballast today.. it's actually a 500w dual fixture pulse start mh ballast that comes with a hps conversion bulb :/ after looking up the bulb and seeing how expensive it was, I decided not to take the deal..

I still think you should take it whether you plan to use it or resell it! If the bulb alone is that bad I'm sure there's some room to make some extra cash on a resell! Could use that cash for nutes/soil/bills/etc especially if you have the financial means to be able to purchase the lamp and sit on it for however long it takes to sell

I'm all about some business and making a little extra cash wherever I can lol

420-magazine-mobile1465144377.jpg

So.. my clone is on day 3 and it's drooping now :( I'm worried whether or not it will make it. Any ideas? I've been spraying it lightly to keep humidity high within my little makeshift clone cup

420-magazine-mobile1465144377.jpg

So.. my clone is on day 3 and it's drooping now :( I'm worried whether or not it will make it. Any ideas? I've been spraying it lightly to keep humidity high within my little makeshift clone cup

Just remember it's a branch that just got cut from its body. It's going to be stressed and droopy until it can make its own roots.

Goodmorning everyone :) I started my morning off sprinkling my plants with 2L RO water ph'd at 6.7

420-magazine-mobile1383728961.jpg
I'm noticing roughly an inch of grow a day on this one :eek: the smell has faded from burnt rubber into an odd wet/rank locker room type smell.

I also decided to top my seedling yesterday night :)
420-magazine-mobile1342957347.jpg

And the clone this morning is very perky but the plastic is all foggy so I'll wait to take a picture. I'm hopeful that if I just give it what it needs, it will live and thrive :)

& last but not least,
420-magazine-mobile1540434861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703901037.jpg
my friend chopped this last month! I've been dying to try it and finally I am. I absolutely love whatever genetics produced this . great meds indeed. He calls it "Gorilla Glue". I doubt it descends from the true Gorilla Glue lineage but it really is very good either way.

Wish everyone a great day today

Goodmorning everyone :) I started my morning off sprinkling my plants with 2L RO water ph'd at 6.7

420-magazine-mobile1383728961.jpg
I'm noticing roughly an inch of grow a day on this one :eek: the smell has faded from burnt rubber into an odd wet/rank locker room type smell.

I also decided to top my seedling yesterday night :)
420-magazine-mobile1342957347.jpg

And the clone this morning is very perky but the plastic is all foggy so I'll wait to take a picture. I'm hopeful that if I just give it what it needs, it will live and thrive :)

& last but not least,
420-magazine-mobile1540434861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703901037.jpg
my friend chopped this last month! I've been dying to try it and finally I am. I absolutely love whatever genetics produced this . great meds indeed. He calls it "Gorilla Glue". I doubt it descends from the true Gorilla Glue lineage but it really is very good either way.

Wish everyone a great day today

Everything from your seedling to the buds your smokin on atm all look real good!

Careful with that locker room smell? What kind of ventilation do you have? Any time the smell changes to musty you have to be worried about mildew.

Careful with that locker room smell? What kind of ventilation do you have? Any time the smell changes to musty you have to be worried about mildew.
I'm running a large box fan at the top meant to remove the warm air, with a hurricane clip fan at the bottom blowing air up. Ladies tend to swish around in the convection current. RH hovers around 25-30% so I feel pretty protected from mildew. The smell is definitely coming off of the plant, for that I am certain. .

I've read horror stories of people losing their entire harvest :eek: so I've tried to take a very preventative approach.

Temps with lights on range from 77-81, Temps with lights off from 68-72
RH consistently under 40%.

I should be clear, right?

420-magazine-mobile1555910172.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1162601012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1189088867.jpg

7 days since pistils first appeared! Just fed full strength big bloom 3tsp/gal. I've decided to cut Grow Big out of the regimen.. I was going to try flowering under an all organic regimen, but I'm really considering getting some tiger bloom?

Anyways, happy morning everyone!

420-magazine-mobile1020248575.jpg

Oops I meant to make this all in one post but I'm a bit stoned on some new meds haha.

Anyways, I took some more clones a few days ago and I'd like to think they're doing really well. I think my mistakes with the last one probably had something to do with overwatering/over- misting. None of these have drooped, and I also feel better having put them in Jiffy pellets rather than FFOF :)

Gave my baby her last makeover via supercrop and defol before she really gets started. Here's to hoping I didn't stress her! So far she's been a super resilient little girl.
420-magazine-mobile434863799.jpg

She may look a little naked . I tried not to go too far with it and only defol in areas that seemed strategic.

She looks good! I'm sure if you've been supercropping the whole time through she will be fine. She's been conditioned to take the stress of the SC pretty easily

Goodmorning everyone!

420-magazine-mobile398585057.jpg

She had basically undone the supercropping before lights out last night, but the defol revealed at least 12 possible tops. For the time being, I've moved the clone dome in the shade outside & my seedling right out in the sun. I did this so I could have both mars 300's focused on my flowering plant. I intend the move the other 300 back into the other room at lights out so I can maintain the 24/0 I have the seedling and clone under.

The seedling is by far the MOST vigorous growing of any that I've started. I really hope it's a female.

420-magazine-mobile1300157140.jpg

Other than that, we're now at the waiting game. Hopefully there'll be some progress on the flowering plant soon :) I've noticed the new growth is full of long white pistils, leaves are getting really thin - I'm certain it's sativa dom, so I'm prepared for a long flowering period.

Long bloom period but worth every week
420-magazine-mobile787287643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile750979523.jpg

I love sativa as well, so I'm prepared to be patient :)

I'm thinking if I was able to just dedicate both of the mars to her, she would produce some beautiful colas.

So I guess I'm going to look into another light.. maybe a closet case 140? She's had both of them on her since 7AM and she seems to be loving it. I'd hate to limit her potential..

DSC_012246.JPG
DSC_012151.JPG

Here's some half-decent quality pictures :) I just realized how horrible most my camera phone pics are

Hope everyone has had a good day today

Back
Top Bottom