Hurricane za comin' WTD?

Shaggy91

420 Member
Hi all,

I'm real close to where the this mother is gonna hit. Remote indoor GR. I have 8 girls (all AF) ranging from 6 weeks ---3 weeks. Some are already in early flower. Under 1600 Watts of LEDS
Anyway--lose power-pretty likely-its gonna happen.

What do I do? Natural sunlight? Wait? Cross Fingers?

Any experience with this situation and advice would be awesome!

Thanks in advance!
S

I do have a generator...but...its to run my essentials for the family. And the questions as to why we have a 500 foot extension cord parade going to the barn..trying to avoid that-and robbing power from the main house. BUT....I am willing to "sacrifice " a bit O power to do the correct action.

No offense id worry about yourself and the family 1st

Then figure out what you can do after it passes

Good luck my friend, stay safe

No offense id worry about yourself and the family 1st

Then figure out what you can do after it passes

Good luck my friend, stay safe

X2
I’m enroute with thousands of other lineman to get your power back on as quickly as possible my friend.
From someone who lost 95% of my grow this year to a single storm, I feel your pain.
I’m sacrificing the 5% that survived to help y’all get power back on. Hopefully you are in an area that won’t take long to rebuild, because this storm will wipe away electric grid systems. Not looking at a fix, looking at complete rebuilds depending on where you live.
Please be safe man....

At least you have the generator if needed. A day or 2 of darkness will not hurt to much. Sounds like the storm is moving so slow it could last at least that long. Not much time to act after the storm passes. As soon as you can after the storm passes. The plants are going to need light. If you have no power then outside is your only option. You will need to limit the light if your daylight hours are over 13 hours. Going to be lots of people moving around fixing stuff so that may need to be considered. Lots of people climbing poles where they can see over fences and walls.
If you have to use the generator then maybe you can turn your lights down for a couple days. Or run lights at night when the house is not using as much power. After all is said and done keep a eye on your plants for a few days. Any stress they go through could cause them to hermie. "Do not panic" Any male pods can be trimmed off. If it is only stress related they should not come back. Good luck, Be safe.

Back
Top Bottom