Hutch's First Grow: Amnesia Haze Auto In ProMix HP

Back off on nitrogen a little but feed potassium & calcium

Getting ready to feed my Amnesia Haze Auto. I'm planning on following your advice re. nitrogen and p/c. It never occurred to me that the Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra could be a nitrogen problem, maybe the 4-0-0 should have been a hint.;)

The Flora Bloom is 0-5-4. That should be ok but will I need a different source for Calcium since the cal-mag is high in Nitrogen?

Amnesia Haze Day 57 (Day 17 in flower)
Pot still heavy but feeling neglectful if I don't feed my favourite girl. Lightish feeding of 1 litre tap water with 2ml FloraBloom/gallon ph about 6.0.

She doesn't seem sensitive to ph but maybe she's showing sensitivity in other ways such as bulk. I dunno. She seems about right, maybe a little stunted. For most of her life I haven't bothered with ph and it has varied wildly, from 7.0 plain distilled water down to 4.8 with nutes.

Since I decided to switch to city water I've been adding a touch of vinegar to reduce alkalinity. Hopefully that's ok. Trying to keep it around 6.0 though I've heard ProMix would like it a little lower. But then again Shed's contact says it doesn't matter. Maybe consistently keeping it in the 5.8-6.4 range will make a difference.:hmmmm:

IMG-1330.JPG
IMG-1342.JPG

She still has a was to go, 5.8-6.4 is perfect. Let it drift in that range and you're golden. Be careful you don't over feed. She's very dark green and leaves have a little claw going on.

She still has a was to go, 5.8-6.4 is perfect. Let it drift in that range and you're golden. Be careful you don't over feed. She's very dark green and leaves have a little claw going on.

Thank you! That makes me very happy. So just water for awhile. I need to study her for a little now to identify the clawing and the dark green. I can't begin to express to you how grateful I am for your comments!

For various reasons, prior to getting the tent, I have been growing my autos on a 15/9 cycle. Fifteen hours on was the best I could do. Doesn't seem to have mattered, or maybe it did. Maybe they'd be much bigger now if they'd been on 18/6 or 20/4. Anyway, now that we have a lightproof tent the prior reasons no longer matter.

So my question is, should I now switch to a longer light schedule or would that disrupt the Amnesia's flowering which is now in day 19? Also is it ok to rip off an immature bud and smoke it for my 71st birthday?

I'd move to 18/6 it will help, 19 days into flower you could try a small sample but I doubt it has much effect yet. Happy Bday Hutch!

Sorta figured that. Would be so nice to celebrate, maybe 4/20?. Luckily got lots of CDN LP crap that turns ok with a boveda pack. I like the ZKittle but I like the Island Sweet Skunk more. So now we are about to feed to satiation on my wife's prima seafood casserole! Have great weekend everyone!

Your plants are looking great,Hutch-keep doing what you're doing,it's definitely working!:bravo:

Amnesia Haze Day 60 (Day 20 in flower)
Last feeding was 3 days ago. Again, the pot still had a bit of weight but decided to feed her again anyway. So gave her 1.5 litre tap water ph'd to 6.2 with 2ml/gallon FloraBloom.

IMG-1346.JPG
IMG-1347.JPG
IMG-1349.JPG

Buds are looking a little heavier. Plant-health seems to be about the same; a little claw, deep green leaves, some drooping. Hopefully she survives my poking, prodding, over-feeding and general ignorance for 3 or 4 more weeks.

Lamb's Breath #1 Day 46
Trying to be gentler when it comes to feeding this plant. She has been topped and is now suffering a little LST. She appears to be in late pre-flower stage from my limited knowledge so I continued with Veg feeding. 2ml/gallon each of the Flora trio plus 2ml Cal-Mag all diluted 50%.

IMG-1350.JPG
IMG-1352.JPG
IMG-1356.JPG
IMG-1358.JPG

She is so pretty at this stage.

Looking very good,Hutch !

Obviously, you're getting a pretty good handle on this "growing" thing!

They're definitely pretty plants...I sat one of mine out on the coffee table to do a little defoliating the other day,commented to the wife that they'd make great houseplants....she said ya,it's beautiful....now
get that stinky thing out of the living room !

Back
Top Bottom