Hydro Grow: ICE & B52

Thanks Doctor Dread,
Notreallyhere, That is a 125 watt Fluorescent Mogul base, It is off cuz I am now in Flowering. YAY!!

Out of curiosity could you run the HPS and the Floro at the same time on a 12/12? Just to give more spectrum and more lumen's?

The floro doesnt come on when flowering is on, the way BCNL set up box, I just flipped switch. would be interesting if it would, and if that would work good?
I think the sickness in those 2 plants are from heat, I moved box away from wall a foot more, and that seemed to help with temp. But will see what happens. If i'm not mistaken i read that if leaves are curled up that it could be from heat.

^Its around 86 degrees while lights are on. The sick plants aren't looking any worse so I'm not to concerned. At this point I am seeing BALLS on over half of the 14 plants. I will take clones as soon as I know for sure. I have been looking for another 20lb co2 tank.

Well i pulled 4 Ice today, and 1 B52, For having Balls, There are 2 B52's that are questionable. will wait few more days. I threww them outside and mowed over with the mower. from our results so far with male to female ratio, were at 10 out of 30 with about 4 we are unsure what they are yet, so I wish I wouldv'e gotten feminized, spent lotta chedder for males!! Oh well :(

I wouldn't worry too much...
I'm SURE, between you and Ms.Fox, you'll have PLENTY of females
for clone stock :grinjoint:

Peace :roorrip:

I am down to 2 ice that are females 3 B52's that are females and 2 B52's that i am unsure yet as they were in Fox's veg bloom box. I just put them in my Producer to flower. All together were at 7 out of 30 Females.(ms. Fox and Mine) I don't know if anyone else has had this problem with Nirvana, If so let me know. I spent $150. bucs for 7 Females. ;( I am gonna go Clone Crazy here soon!!!

I am down to 2 ice that are females 3 B52's that are females and 2 B52's that i am unsure yet as they were in Fox's veg bloom box. I just put them in my Producer to flower. All together were at 7 out of 30 Females.(ms. Fox and Mine) I don't know if anyone else has had this problem with Nirvana, If so let me know. I spent $150. bucs for 7 Females. ;( I am gonna go Clone Crazy here soon!!!

I had issues getting a lot of nirvana seeds to even sprout. Northern Light/Big Bud only 3 of 10 even sprouted. 2 of which are in my current grow so unknown at this time if they are female or not.

Hindu Kush all 6 of 6 sprouted in paper towel and 1 of 4 sprouted in rockwool cubes.

Out of the 6/6 4 were female.

2 of 5 Hawaii Maui Waui sprouted 1 was female 1 was unknown as it got sick and was put to sleep.

I did not try scoring the seeds first next time I may. I probably won't order from Nirvana again. My WW seeds came from someone in Canada and I feel a lot better about getting envelopes from CA than NL. Good luck with the clones. Maybe keep a male to make yourself some more seeds? I was think about doing this as well.

^Thanks Guys, I still have 2 that are posible male, so I could keep and breed, but I don't know if I should considering I am gonna take clones and might end up at some point with to many. I don't think i'll be getting anything from Nirvana again, since it was such a male to female ratio. I had same problem with quite a few not sprouting as well. :(

Well i now have 3 confirmed B52 female, 2 confirmed ICE, everything seems to be growing great!! the one ice on left that was sick last week is doin better. I put the 2 B52's all the way to left back in flower. they are behind about 10 days.I will be getting the Co2 set up this coming week. heres sum pics, I put sum stickers i made on.

day_10_flower_side.jpg

day_10_flower_full.jpg

Well i now have 3 confirmed B52 female, 2 confirmed ICE, everything seems to be growing great!! the one ice on left that was sick last week is doin better. I put the 2 B52's all the way to left back in flower. they are behind about 10 days.I will be getting the Co2 set up this coming week. heres sum pics, I put sum stickers i made on.

day_10_flower_side.jpg

day_10_flower_full.jpg

Well at least its still an inconspicuous grow cabinet :) Plants are coming along nicely.

Haha i like that "Bad Cop, No Donuts".Nice cabinet, It'l be full in no time.

Thanks McBudz, Harry Red, & Mota, I really appreciate the support. I got bored and decided to make sum stickers, I am thinking of more to put on,
I did some clones today I took 4 Ice, and snipped 2 of the B52. So hopefully they will root good, I am anxious for harvest.

Back
Top Bottom