Hydro Guy Gets Dirty In MA

So after all the negotiating with my budtender, we are pretty much on the same page. Can't get him on board with daily feedings but he's happy enough to feed every other day and the plants look great and seem to be growing well.

Here is our newest feed chart in case anybody is looking for a recipe for General Hydroponics Flora Trio Expert Program in coco coir

Ignore the "watering" section of the chart. We're feeding every single time on a frequency of every other day.

420-magazine-mobile1084700445.jpg

Will be interesting to see if you can make feeding every two days work. My guess is if you put food for one every day and the others every 2 days, and after about 3 weeks, you'll start feeding all of them every day, and maybe twice a day. Because you'll see the plant fed everyday grow bigger and stronger. Like popeye, budtender !!:surf:

Hey guys! Thanks for checking in!

I haven't been updating this very much since I am busy with too many unfinished projects at the moment!

We're flushing now and harvesting around May 19.

My budtender settled into feeding nutes every time but the frequency is every other day. My gut feeling is that we could see some slight improvement from feeding daily but this is working and I can't seem to convince him that the extra effort is worthwhile.

So, we'll stay the course for now.

This run of Red Kush had slight nute burn during the first couple weeks of 12/12 but then we got it under control and kept it that way. These ladies are our first batch using ALL of the GH EXPERT PROGRAM. Based on early sampling of some lower small nugs the potency is expected to be excellent and they are extremely frosty.

So I think we did ok on this one!

Moving forward, we're changing to a monthly rotating harvest which should help prevent us from running out again next time!

Also expecting to avoid nute probs next time so hopefully in about 5-6 weeks we'll have our best ever harvest and a better understanding of the potential of our current setup.

Pic from May 9th:
420-magazine-mobile1737569349.jpg

I'm a Kush fan as well.

I've got a Cookies Kush (GSC x Rolex OG Kush) seedling i'll be fluxing for the next 4 months. :)

Im currently puffing on some Alaskan Thunder Fuck. .

Congrats on the harvast, Eb!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom