Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

Sorry im late, im subd up now, awesome growth once they took off, was awesome seeing the change, is the OG from Res. Privada? Im at my ranch on a 3G tablet so i can't watch the vids but a+ buddy and + reps. Yeah my OG's are all from one promo seed they sent, im curious how much difference the promo i got from HSO will be, DUH i remember now you said from humbolt so the one i havent tried yet is possibly same pheno as the one your growing, sorry tired and well medicated lol, will be neat to see how they both turn out.

welcome brother!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
glad to have you stop in! and even happier to hear you're well medicated! LOL good shit dude.

yeah once they were past that early seedling/vegetative stage they were off! loL not as vigorous as my last grow with the x-line cindies but id bet not too many plants grow like those babies! and being pure sativas too... i'm interested to see how much height they gain over the next few weeks though- fingers crossed they grow big fat apple-bottom asses- the kind ya can really get ya teeth into! ;-p loL

yep she is from humbolt- one didnt germ and the other is in my garden at present- if she were bigger i would put her in where my kandies were.. but thats OK- plenty of time later :cheesygrinsmiley: my kandy kushes were from res. privada if i recall.. but being freebies they both turned male on me- typical! ;-p another white widow x widow fem (freebie) didnt germ either so... my luck with freebies hasnt been that fortunate YET.. still got a black domina x cheese, auto critical and auto berry x dom to try yet... better luck with those freebies :wood:

greetings 420 folk!

just a few quick pics at day 43- 11th day of flower, starting to see a bit of vertical growth.. as expected. hitting 23 inches today- 4inches since i last measured. gave them a light defoliation to open some lower sites to light.. nothing major. all is well :Rasta:

OG Kush:
OGK1.JPG

gigabuds:
gigabuds.JPG

pineapple X:
pine_x1.JPG

pine_x_2.JPG

pine_x_3.JPG

welcome brother!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
glad to have you stop in! and even happier to hear you're well medicated! LOL good shit dude.

yeah once they were past that early seedling/vegetative stage they were off! loL not as vigorous as my last grow with the x-line cindies but id bet not too many plants grow like those babies! and being pure sativas too... i'm interested to see how much height they gain over the next few weeks though- fingers crossed they grow big fat apple-bottom asses- the kind ya can really get ya teeth into! ;-p loL

yep she is from humbolt- one didnt germ and the other is in my garden at present- if she were bigger i would put her in where my kandies were.. but thats OK- plenty of time later :cheesygrinsmiley: my kandy kushes were from res. privada if i recall.. but being freebies they both turned male on me- typical! ;-p another white widow x widow fem (freebie) didnt germ either so... my luck with freebies hasnt been that fortunate YET.. still got a black domina x cheese, auto critical and auto berry x dom to try yet... better luck with those freebies :wood:

What a trip, I have better luck with the freebies and have troubles with the paid ones? Go figure lol, yeah it's nice being able to medicate, sure makes the pain easier to deal with and the music sounds SO MUCH BETTER:)
the black domina x cheese sounds awesome cant wait to hear how that strain turns out. Do you get the Discovery channel? There is a new show called weed country, its kinda fake but has some nice shots of NorCal outdoor plants

What a trip, I have better luck with the freebies and have troubles with the paid ones? Go figure lol, yeah it's nice being able to medicate, sure makes the pain easier to deal with and the music sounds SO MUCH BETTER:)
the black domina x cheese sounds awesome cant wait to hear how that strain turns out. Do you get the Discovery channel? There is a new show called weed country, its kinda fake but has some nice shots of NorCal outdoor plants

howdy bro! and thanks for +reps!
IKR! all of my bought ones have come thru except my freebies :hmmmm: loL yeah i feel ya with the music thang bro :cheesygrinsmiley: i recall doing a juice fast for 9 days last spring.. stopped medicating for a month prior!! ... i recall vividly going down to the japanese gardens after the cleanse and sparked up my first J... i was almost in tears dude- had my ipod(playing sigur ros and lisa gerard styles) and sitting in the middle of the bushes with this HUGE cheesy grin from ear to ear and tears running down my cheeks! loL it was ridiculous to see i`m sure but was SO BEAUTIFUL nonetheless :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb: since then ive been a fan of "less is more"(STRESS levels permitting!!) simply because it keeps my tolerance lower and im more able to enter into that state more easily.

have you guys ever noticed how changing the WAY you imbibe your MMJ can also seem to give a better effect??

yeah dude, im thinking i might do a purely auto grow due to light requierments.. im going to get a 3M(wide) x 1.5M(deep) x 2M(high) tent after the next lot and start to stagger my grow with my+my grow partners grow- will set it up in my garage and use up my freebies to start i think.

i do get discovery, i'll have a look through it and see if i can locate the programme! sounds good if for nothing more than seeing some of that beautiful countryside... although ive seen a little of humbolt and the triangle in other docos- seen some pretty intense guerilla grows in north cali too- some impressive grows

Almost forgot +Reps bro, did you get a new camera? Vids are looking so sweet:)

oh yeah.. ive been using my grow partners cam.. its small but it does the trick WAY better than my old cam loL time to upgrade that too

Plants are popping in your lab there Alkhemist, I'm Definitely taking notes
Man I love seeing those clips you post. You can get a better view of garden and the wife has walked by and enjoys the accent, I have to try and talk it when the kids go to bed during another favorite stress relief! :bigblush:
:peace:Brotha

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl::rofl::rofl::cough: ... you dont know how hard it was to hear my own voice in those clips loL i hate the way i sound- sounds way too gurlie when i play them back- i even tried once or twice to sound deeper :rofl::rofl::rofl: i really need to do what colamonster does and play music! then i wont need to talk! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks dude- i'll be going over today to check the gurls- need to buy some more ph-lower and calibration solution for a new ec pen i got from china(Ebay)- i was hesitant but thought i would atleast try it- and 10 bux, ya cant really go wrong! ive been hitting around 1.5inches of growth a day at this stage... interested to see how long they continue to grow vertically- still got 7 weeks or so

nice grow op..hydro grows so fast. im loving it. i think you vegged a bit too long though lol. plan on lollipopping?

if so, i would do it sooner than later.

nice grow op..hydro grows so fast. im loving it. i think you vegged a bit too long though lol. plan on lollipopping?

if so, i would do it sooner than later.

howsit dude!

yeah i have been thinking that very thing loL.. sometimes its difficult to know how a plants going to react when you havent grown them before, i was going to turn them over a week before i did but left it an extra week incase they didnt respond so vigorously... we have this goal in mind of weight and didnt want to cut ourselves short- was a 'juggling-act' choice by the end of it.

you read my mind bro, im about to go over there, just waiting on the blimmin wife to finish her damned hair! loL i was going to do that very thing, similar to scrog, clean up everything underneath and probably take some cuttings while im there... i usually do a decent prune/defoliation around the time i turn them... before they get 'well n truly' into their flowering cycle so as not to stunt their bud development but didnt do that this time with these gurls... at the end of the day, as long as they fatten up and resin up i'll be a happy chappy :cheesygrinsmiley:

will put up some pics after im done..

howdy folks, as mentioned above i went in today to calibrate my EC pen and cleaned up the bottoms of all growth- akin to scrog. a light defol of the top canopy area, lifted lights a coupla inches and i think im done for another coupla-few days...

peace peoples :Namaste:

juz a few pics- day 45 - 13th day of flower:

calibration solution im using:
herb_s_EC_calibration_solution.JPG

a few cuttings taken during clean up:
cuttings_taken_during_lollipopping.JPG

what was taken off after cuttings were separated:
what_was_trimmed_off_the_bottoms.JPG

cleaned up underneath:
bottoms_cleaned_up.JPG

gigabuds in the foreground:
gigabuds_after_a_light_defol_and_lollipopping.JPG

pineapple's:
pine-x_s_after_same.JPG

OG kush at the front:
the_gurls_after_a_defol_and_lollipopping.JPG

peace peoples! :hippy::Rasta::peacetwo:

very, very nice. im five weeks into flowering on my first cannabis plants ever! they are nyc diesel and smell like grapefruit up close!

very, very nice. im five weeks into flowering on my first cannabis plants ever! they are nyc diesel and smell like grapefruit up close!

thanks bro!
dude... ever since i heard soma describe his NYC as being like ripe red grapefruits ive been salivating ever since! alas i havent got any ordered over yet- bloody customs actually spotted an order i did last year, the MOFO's :[ but im determined to taste that grapefruit flavour! *drools excessively*
let me know what the yield is like too pls bro.. just an idea of what ya can get per m2

:hippy::Rasta:

nothing special going on tho! just growing a few plants ;-P

I'd call that pretty special mate ;) a surprising amount of people can't do what we do like we do what we do.. ya know? Lol

I'd call that pretty special mate ;) a surprising amount of people can't do what we do like we do what we do.. ya know? Lol

LOL i hear ya brother! :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

for me its alot about taking power back... once i got past the young, dumb and blung days of course! loL im a fan of anyone who can, to whatever degree, take a bit of their power back from 'the system', form our own currency in green dollars or barter, free up a bit of time from the grind of HAVING to work to pay bills etc etc, and instead spend quality time with family, the kids(if ya have them), in the garden... and generally enjoying life free from the governmental leeches- i.e. the taxmen(and there seem to be more and more taxmen every damned year!) and other leeches too. another thing of course, is being able to help ppl out by sharing the love! :green_heart: which is new to me as its hella illegal here and ive only just entered into being able to help my very first cancer patient! and to hear that the MMJ that I grew gave her complete pain-relief! wow...something im very grateful to be able to do :Namaste: :Namaste: and you know, im glad to say i havent paid for green in over a decade now! and thats a HUGE saving! so much to be grateful for..

so.. now im a 'less is more' man and usually only imbibe the sacred herb in the evenings, after dinner when i can just put my feet up, wind down from the hassles of the day- aka work (i only work for something to do, to get out of the house and keeps me from sleeping in till 12 noon everyday! not to mention a break from the Mrs :rofl:) and just enjoy a few spots of hash or a nice blunt wrapped cigar :cheesygrinsmiley:.. good sounds, good herb, good company :thumb: i couldnt imagine NOT growing now! its a way of life.. its a freedom of choosing to take my power back, to that small degree...

take it easy brother! and thanks for stopping by! :cheesygrinsmiley:
:peace: :Namaste:

i hear ya man..i found out nyc diesel is chemdawg x sensi skunk x sensi northern lights..

my two master kush (kush x skunk) turned out to be male i think :(

i need more plants

probably gonna plant my feminized thc bomb to take the place of the one female i was looking for out of the two master kushs..i really wanted the kush x skunk though. boo

Back
Top Bottom