Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

bro- they mean: 1/2 pound, 1 pound, 1 1/2 pound etc etc loL ;]

HAHA say that! i was leery when you said music..but if youre ticklin their taints it might stimulate the roots a lot, but..shouldnt have an issue with roots in hydro haha

some people say music is good for upper plants cause of movement, but you could just use a fan. some people say talking to them helps but they have no eardrums, its the co2

what im wandering though- and i dont wanna seem too 'harry pothead' here! can one of these frequencies promote hella buds??! and if so, what frequency would support it?? considering that we AND plants are mainly fluids.. 80% or so... it stands to reason that sound would infuse into said fluids waves and energies that would support or degrade cellular activity... but again- i dont wanna sound all pseudo science- harry pothead.. i believe there are innovations that can be discovered and applied to growing with this stuff.. you know those speakers you just attach to the side of any vessel?? and they turn that vessel into a speaker?? ive seen them on infomercials and the like.. and therre's one that is made for ipod too- i reckon one could attach a similar device to a DWC pot or res to infuse it with "sexci applebottom ass" flower vibes!! loL seriously dude ;]

I have a bunch and use them all over, if you want to look them up they are called tactile transducers. I have a couple on my couch, one on my computer chair, and a pair in my vehicle. Dont get the ones you see on tv, a good inexpensive one would be the aura pro bass shaker or one of the "hockey pucks" at PE. However they are not very good at producing higher frequencies which is what Im thinking the plants would prefer. I would love to see some testing done, I bet it would be beneficial if applied properly.

yorue right..the only speakers that move a lot of air are big woofers, but they dont produce high frequencies, just in a certain low range. i personally wouldnt waste the money my dude..youre in hydro, youre already playing god

youd need to find a mid or even a twetter that moves a lot of air for the most ticklin lolol

The brown note was thought to be in the 80 range...perhaps the green note isn't far off from there. Suck to poo ur pants everytime u check on em. Lol

I have a bunch and use them all over, if you want to look them up they are called tactile transducers. I have a couple on my couch, one on my computer chair, and a pair in my vehicle. Dont get the ones you see on tv, a good inexpensive one would be the aura pro bass shaker or one of the "hockey pucks" at PE. However they are not very good at producing higher frequencies which is what Im thinking the plants would prefer. I would love to see some testing done, I bet it would be beneficial if applied properly.

awesome rdooski! its a pity we are miles apart, i'd for one be keen to team up and experiment with this idea- dont listen to negative bmeat! "i personally wouldnt waste the money my dude" loL :laughtwo: there's something in it for sure :cheesygrinsmiley:
"Suck to poo ur pants everytime u check on em. Lol" brother- if it meant an easy pound indoor plant i'd be willing to wear adult nappies loL :rofl::rofl:

okie dokie 420 folks.. just been over to check on the girls after what seems like a week!.. everything seems to be chugging along as it should be.. starting to see the end of the flower stretch- i havent needed to lift lights as opposed to every visit in the last 2 weeks ive had to lift ATLEAST 1-2 chain links a day... so hoping to see the blossoms begin the fattening up process! also starting to see resin forming on the flower leaves- and beginning to smell quite tasty :cheesygrinsmiley:

some pics:
SAM_00721.JPG

SAM_00683.JPG

SAM_00672.JPG

SAM_00662.JPG

SAM_00641.JPG

SAM_00631.JPG

SAM_00613.JPG

SAM_00602.JPG

SAM_00591.JPG

SAM_00581.JPG

SAM_00573.JPG

SAM_00562.JPG

SAM_00553.JPG

keeping it green :Namaste: :peace:

beautiful sativa mine field haha yess

got the chemdawg x kush deal too? i got its bro, diesel chemdawg x skunk haha yeahh man update toinght should i do coco or soil? i need a new bag of something

i would like to try pineapple too..not sure of its genes.

beautiful sativa mine field haha yess

got the chemdawg x kush deal too? i got its bro, diesel chemdawg x skunk haha yeahh man update toinght should i do coco or soil? i need a new bag of something

i would like to try pineapple too..not sure of its genes.

howdy dude!
tbh i have never grown with coco- always soil or hydro.. but i reckon u go with what u know best ;]
AH! i never thought to test seed-finder.eu!! thanks for putting me onto that site dude- what a massive database! i could have put the genetics of my seeds up on the first page! duuuur :cheesygrinsmiley:
ok ok... so g13 labs is where i got the pineapple from.. and by the looks of it its trainwreck x hawaii- probably maui wowie which is totally awesome- the description is impressive- all in all im happy :cheesygrinsmiley: loL
Pineapple Express (by G13 Labs) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

also while im there gigabud:
g13 x unknown strain.. has its roots in white widow
Gigabud (by G13 Labs) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

and we already know about the ole OG-K ;]

ok all... i have decided to upgrade my clips to something a little more... well, i dunno the word im looking for here loL entertaining?? i chucked in a bit of a speed up with some aretha franklin baby- RESPECT! lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

enjoy folks! :Rasta:

yess i want that pineapple too hahaha

i think i have some white rhino coming in which is a white widow crossed with an afghan indica..gonna have to run after the hot months though probably like september.

i also have a thc bomb which ill start a journal of, it just broke earth today. its an unknown strain.

yess i want that pineapple too hahaha

i think i have some white rhino coming in which is a white widow crossed with an afghan indica..gonna have to run after the hot months though probably like september.

i also have a thc bomb which ill start a journal of, it just broke earth today. its an unknown strain.

very cool brother!
i LOVE white rhino.. i havent seen it for a few years around herre tho but the last i had of it was black-as-night finger hash which put me on the couch after 2 spots! im a big fan of anything white widow.. although i would like to try black widow sometime just to taste it.
is your W-rhino from nirvana seeds too dude?

thc bomb sounds like a great yielder and looks like its thc levels are madly high!! 20-25%?? *looks to seaofseeds.com for his next order* loL great yields, high thc levels.. fast to finish, you couldnt ask for a better choice :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah man..but not not nirvana i think theyre green house white rhino..3 fems.

i also have two regular nirvana new york power diesel which is their sativa (el dorado) x their aurora (northern lights x afghan indica)

i also want to try green house jack herer, its haze x skunk..but i was saving the haze for the best grow haha

thc bomb will be the last thing i can run. i also have a breed we made ourselves which im growing in a 16oz cup to test it. praying for a female. we took my nirvan master kush (kush x skunk) and crossed it with a pure jamaican sativa. i have seed stock of it, and no feminization was involved. i will share seeds with my friends if its a nice plant :)

it was a female nirvana master kush and a male eva seeds jamaican dream

so many delicious flavours to try... and such little time to grow them all! :cheesygrinsmiley: well for me anwyays... as we dont have dispensaries here bro, all underground az.. one flavour im keen to grow again is the cinderella 99- such a great yielder!! an easy 10+ounces per plant in my last grow.. i crossed one of them with my big bud x super skunk #1 to give her a bit of a body stone kick :cheesygrinsmiley: i may grow her again in my next grow.. either them or the holy grail kushes.. or the big bud x white widow flavs... decisions decisions.. i still got my black domina x cheese and some autos- critical and domina... although i would prefer to grow my autos all together given their interesting light requirements

Gawd i love growing :cheesygrinsmiley:

good luck with your own breed too brother! i'd be keen to see that grow.. and hear about her flavor and high :cheesygrinsmiley: oh and hey... feel free to send a seed or 2 this way dude! ;]]

c99..sweet i hear thats a bunch of haze, skunk and northern lights..crossed with jack herer which is haze and skunk haha

what i really want is jack herer and this stuff called purple wreck which is mendo purps x trianwreck. gonna finish these seeds first though.

howdy folks,

been a hardout couple of days at work- 12 hour days chasing pacific islanders ALL DAY.. have only had enuf energy to click like- nothing for comments.. my brain has felt literally frizzled.
anyhoo, feeling a shitload more energetic today as it was our first cloudy/cool day since i started the summer season.. took a few pics of the ladies on my way home from work.

here we are spot on 3 weeks-21 days flower... 53rd day day of growth

lights on with flash-doh:
SAM_00802.JPG

the rest with lights off:

SAM_00822.JPG

SAM_00841.JPG

SAM_00882.JPG

SAM_00922.JPG

SAM_00933.JPG

mrs OGK:
SAM_00912.JPG

SAM_00901.JPG

peace y'all :peace: :ganjamon:

Looking incredible..just incredible.

What is pic #5?

Where you work?

hmmmm im not exactly sure, it'll either be the pineapple X or the gigabud...
i work for a large horticultural company- focusing on pip fruit and stone fruit at present- but they have fingers in other 'diversification' pies- viticulture, kiwifruit, agriculture etc... i only work there in the summer season to get off my fat arse and out of the house loL and during the winter i contract myself out to who ever is paying the highest contract rates.. winter i generally specialize in pruning, either pip fruit or viticulture- i used to run a few crews but eventually got tired of the paper work and the administration to direct 30-40 ppl- which isint much at all, a close friend runs several hundred ppl during the season-madness i tell ya
i also assess workplaces for hort cadets.. generally to make sure they are fulfilling their requirements and also getting what they need to do so from their employers- thats also contract work. it gives me a shitload of freedom to chill or do other things if i choose.. i consider myself semi-retired

Back
Top Bottom