Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

"oh my god dude..they are beautiful. i smoked my diesel sample..wow it was nice. first nug ever. it was a immature 6 week bud from preflower..when growing smells like but when you smells it overpowering fueled fruit smell..if you use grinder the skunk #1 cheese comes through.."

*when growing smells like chem up close, especially if you hit it or play with it while flowering, but skunk in far areas of the house..(fuck lol) and when smoking it overpowering fueled fruit chem smell with mild skunk/cheese taste..if you use grinder though the skunk #1 cheese comes through as parmesan cheese*

i was highed when typing earlier and drank mad wine at family dinner lmao, sorry. your plants are really great though dude cant wait for them to finish up. hydro is so fast and great.

cant wait to taste me some hindu kush and skunk #1 in master kush.

i had a question, did you get pineapple exress, the auto, or did you get pineapple chunk?

"i have been feeding only flairform nutes with this grow my friend...
flairform bloom
flairform grostorm
" " budstorm
" " silika magik
have been using some 'earthjuice microblast' for added trace elements and will move into some home and garden 'shooting powder' in the last 3 weeks before flush.. as a finisher

i used to use alot of seafood emulsion nutes and especially one of my own brews of sea urchin shells that have been brewing for a year or two... they are great as their shells are like sponges and they absorb alot of the minerals from the ocean.. and you are right- they DO NOT smell good at all hahahah "

and yeah..i have no idea what youre talking about about besides the kelp, i dont play god like in hydro :p haha

but yeah..fish protein is great..but i may switch to vegan organic product like biothrive if i cant stand smell or i make a mess when i run out of fish protein. if i do buy it i will just buy the bloom feed and make my super soil like i normally do

Hey Alk!
I must say, you have an amazing grow going on here.
Just read through from the start, and I'm charged to see these babies go mental!
Especially that OG kush!
Great job!
:thumb:

thank you kindly vick!! much appreciated! and thank you ever so much for the reps! :D

i had a question said:
all good dude.. i was slightly medicated when i read it and must have tuned in because it seemed fine to me hahahah! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

its not the auto brother its from g13 labs:
G13 Labs - Pineapple Express

altho i know barneys farms have a pineapple auto out too

oops, i just saw your post above, yeah dude, its the g13 flavour :cheesygrinsmiley: ya gotta love seedfinder- its such a great database, brilliant resource for bean genetics :thumb:

i been loving figuring out how to edit vids n stuff.. but i really DO need to brush up on my camera handling skills :p watching portions of that last clip kinda made me dizzyish :whoa:

can wait for buds to swell now. will keep an eye, as you know. just to make sure they are being treated fairly ;)

i might need collatoral for helping keep an eye on the grow. how about a sample?

i think we can arrange something brother!! LOL... im not sure how to go about sending a sample through international shipping though! if you got any advice with that i will be sure to send! :cheesygrinsmiley:

and bro... you shoulda seen me 10 years ago when i was a commercial lad! hehehe.. now that was something to see, although there are more than enough commercial ops around, esp in the states- that aint nothing special

Very impressive setup and a lot of dedication has gone into this setup, very informative on what are the best resources to use and very much enjoy the video of the progress stages, :thumb:

Very impressive setup and a lot of dedication has gone into this setup, very informative on what are the best resources to use and very much enjoy the video of the progress stages, :thumb:

thank you kindly raureka!! ive been discovering the world of video editing lately LOL im such a noob with technology ;-p

ok all... i have decided to upgrade my clips to something a little more... well, i dunno the word im looking for here loL entertaining?? i chucked in a bit of a speed up with some aretha franklin baby- RESPECT! lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

enjoy folks! :Rasta:

NICE! One of my favorite tunes Alk. and your ladies are looking sweet dancing to the music. Keep up the good work mate! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

hey all, in the clip it says 27th day of flower but its actually day 28... end of the 4th week of flower and APPROX halfway through flowering. day 60 total grow time. gave a LIGHT defol today on way home from work.. OGK is still growing vertically- i had to lift her light but the others are happy to chill at their current height and just fatten up :cheesygrinsmiley: loving windows movie maker at the moment too! LOL now all i need is a decent camera

awesome dude loL i dont know what they will look like once they are separated though.. after watching them form a nice little hedge for a coupla months it just wont be the same :p

Back
Top Bottom