Hydroponic - Gigabud - Pineapple Express - OG Kush - Kandy Kush

I dig your taste in tunes Alk. as it's right up my ally with the oldies but goodies. Nice work on the video tour of your garden to being music and weed just go together naturally in my thinking! Keep it up!:goodjob: :Namaste:

I dig your taste in tunes Alk. as it's right up my ally with the oldies but goodies. Nice work on the video tour of your garden to being music and weed just go together naturally in my thinking! Keep it up!:goodjob: :Namaste:

howdy sir! yep i just downloaded the whole tour of duty collection- 8 cd's(from itunes) it was actually your clips that took me back to when i used to watch that old show and recalled how kick-ass the soundtrack was... talk about stroll down memory lane ;] and i fully agree brother, they go hand in hand- good sounds that trigger good vibes... and topped with good flavors in the bowl like icing on the cake :peace:

Just read from start to here lol.
+reps alk you got some fine meds down under.
Man your system kicks major ass.

thanking you good sir! *bows humbly*
and ty for the reps! im very grateful /|\

i have to add... it is quite daunting to come across journals 50++ pages long! LOL i find it can take a considerable amount of time to get through the lot! so im kinda glad there arent so many pages in my journals :p

im extremely excited today :cheesygrinsmiley: i made contact with an OLD DAWG friend i havent seen for close to 10 years... he introduced me to hydro(flood and drain sog) and showed me the 'good path' thru life when i was losing my way :cheesygrinsmiley: i have some damned freaky treats instore for you all with my next grow :D ive seen this guy take an 'on average' 7oz dry yield- indoor hydro plant to 3.5 pounds :cheesygrinsmiley: i really truly cannot wait for this!!

howdy 420 folk,

just a quick update for the journal.. pics of day 30 of flower- day 62- they are REALLY starting to smell alot and are getting tacky as heck!- beautiful fragrances filling the room- starting to swell more n more... will do a res change tomorrow and will start using the home and garden shooting powder next week with my next res change. i was going to start using an experimental growth hormone(i will get into details when i use it.. it can also be used to trigger germination in dormant seeds and can be used to create feminized seeds) my friend uses but i want to get an honest impression of the h & g shooting powder so i will wait till next grow to use that...

pixies at day 30 of flower- pineapple X's:

SAM_00533.JPG

OG K:

SAM_00554.JPG

pineapple X's front and gigabuds rear:

SAM_00563.JPG

wide shot with OG K front:

SAM_00582.JPG

OG K:

SAM_00592.JPG

pineapple X's:

SAM_00603.JPG

gigabuds:

SAM_00622.JPG

SAM_00632.JPG

peace good 420 ppl :peace:

the resin production has been pretty crazy but expected... and they are only half way through flowering- the best is yet to come. i can hardly wait :cheesygrinsmiley:
i have to say that i have been very happy with the flairform range(including the liquid ph kit), the 1 part base nutes are a shit load easier to use than 2 parts- not that 2 parts are hard LOL but its so much simpler, something i might even recommend for a beginner to hydroponics and not a single symptom of any deficiency- the plants have been loving it... and no, im not trying to sell the product heh

peace y'all

really something else. what are your temps?

really interested in the gigabud due to its short flowering time.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Dsmn those grew fn fast in your system.
Cant wait to watch this 1 finish and you start your new plan.
Keep em Green Alk.

hey ma man! yeah i have to say ive been impressed with some of the aussie nute lines- i think flairform is aussie.. ive also heard some great things about the aussie "bloom" range.. and home and garden... some seriously good shit right there :cheesygrinsmiley: yeah looking at approx 4 weeks left in flower... im HOPING *fingers crossed* to see them purely fatten up now- thinking i might add some pics of some hawt southern belles in the room to get em charged heh they get me charged anyways :cheesygrinsmiley: *looks to make sure the mrs didnt see that* ;]

absolutely gorgeous garden bro!! we have similar systems I hope my girls turn out looking like yours:) +reps and im subbed:goodjob:

welcome brother! and thanks for reps! /|\ yeah i saw your holy grail kush journal and have some ordered, i can hardly wait for that flav :cheesygrinsmiley: they look awesome! :ganjamon:

That og looks nasty mate, u should probably just ship that over here for proper disposal ;)

Sticky icky lol

ive been thinking all day what would be a good marriage with the OG to create something worthy of being a 'Diva OG' :]

really something else. what are your temps?

really interested in the gigabud due to its short flowering time.

hey meat!
the res temp is lower now it is starting to get cooler(20-22Celcius max).. my room temps are still hitting 31celcius occasionally, but not for any length of time and less often- generally sitting around 28C. we are officially a drought area now- have had 10 mils of rain in the last 6 months and it has been so fricking hot man... i dont have the funds to equip an A/C yet.. but with winter soon upon us here i wont be needing to worry about that for 6 months or so.

90f is getting up there.. but if you are concerned point your fan upwards toward the light to push the heat off the canopy or raise the light a little. how far is your light from the tops of your plants? there are nutrients/plant food that can help your plants with heat stress too

Back
Top Bottom