Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

better pics
001328.JPG

I'm not believing y'all haven't chimed in about how good our plants are looking...lol. Anyhow, it is a truly amazing difference and the photos don't do any justice to what the plants really look like compared to just a couple of days ago. The bud growth is going gang-busters and is really a relief. It was demoralizing to watch a plant go downhill and not know WTF was causing it. I have learned alot in the past week or so (and hope to hell not to have to relearn it). Take care guys....Sorry for the multiple single-picture posts, but for some reason it was the only way I could get them to post. Peace out!

Thanks for the replies gents....and the +reps Mountain. It really is amazing how quick these plants can turnaround once you get what's ailing them straightened out. We won't wait so long to put the cleansing tide to 'em next time. Thank you, thank you.....

Glad You Solved the Mystery!

I'm not believing y'all haven't chimed in about how good our plants are looking.

Sorry, man. This day has been rougher than most for me but that's no excuse for letting my attention - or my manners - end up in the toilet.

I'm glad that your plants are on the mend. I guess since the Ca/Mg thing is so important to cannabis that most of us probably didn't think to question you about it - like when someone's got a medical problem, you don't think to ask them if they're breathing;). Same thing goes with a good 3x capacity flush occasionally and a madcap one when a problem rear their ugly head. We've all probably been guilty of driving ourselves crazy looking for obscure and exotic causes to problems when in actuality it turned out to be something simple and basic. And that's not just where the garden is concerned.:winkyface:

REPs (if possible) for sticking with it and not giving up. May you be well-rewarded for your efforts at harvest time.:goodjob:

Great looking plants brutha.:goodjob:
Got here to late to help with your problem but i see you were in good hands.
+reps for sticking with it, and persevering.

TS and Nicademus...thanks for the reps and replies. I wasn't really busting y'all's balls as much as I was just trying to get the thread off the third page in so I might have something to reply too....lol. Gets lonely when nobody is checking in you know? Anyhow, the girls continue to make unbelievable improvements. It is amazing how well they grow when they aren't f-ed up. We'll update with some more photos soon, but these little ladies are sucking up the water and putting on the buds.

TS and Nicademus...thanks for the reps and replies. I wasn't really busting y'all's balls as much as I was just trying to get the thread off the third page in so I might have something to reply too....lol. Gets lonely when nobody is checking in you know? Anyhow, the girls continue to make unbelievable improvements. It is amazing how well they grow when they aren't f-ed up. We'll update with some more photos soon, but these little ladies are sucking up the water and putting on the buds.

I know how ya feel. Problem is there like 486 grow journals going on right now. I didn't have any traffic for the first month. But it seems to blow up pretty fast once people stop by. I found just putting my grow in my sig and then visiting other peoples grows and posting helped a lot.

Hello Hypo, sorry for not checking in sooner after your update. Some personal issues have kept me off the site for much of the last few days. Rarely posting lately. I'm glad you've got through your latest obstacle. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I'll see you more often I hope! No reps yet, as soon as they let me though!

Wood and Aprentice...thanks for checking in. I hope things improve for you ASAP Wood....I haven't posted much lately either...been busier than a two dollar whore on nickel night. We will get some pics up soon. Kinda wanted to get more of an appreciable difference from the last set, but the girls continue to improve daily...thank God!

sweet hypo., thought I had praised you, seems we bump into each oher in different places :)

Your experience is growing along with the plants of course so all is good

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom