Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

010222.JPG
a few pic of the two ladies

011195.JPG

02195.JPG

02862.JPG

03144.JPG

03439.JPG

those girls are still being overfed. whats your waste water pH these days?? It kinda looks like you might have too much macro nutrients (N-P-K) and not enough cal mag. you might want to try spraying them with the cal-mag for a quicker fix. and back off the main nutes a little. be sure to use 1/4 strength calmag in the sprayer if you do. I hate to admit it, but I'm not all that good at growing in the dirt indoors, but can kill it in hydro. I get similar results. It always seemed to be one thing or another. You might want to throw some girls into the water next grow to see if your just a Deep Water Culture at heart. ;)

thanks jason,for your comments,the run off is 6.7,last feed yesterday was 75% of minimum they haven.
,completely recovered from last flush and epsom salt dose, you should have seen them a week ago.lol:peacetwo:

cool. Don't let me freak you out, I'm just throwing out some ideas. Does your epsom salts have an NPK? let me know what it says. EVERYTHING!!! I dont know, and I'm NOT saying that this is the case but if you flushed, and your watering, and your soil has been saturated you may also be suffering from overwatering. Do you let the pots dry out a bit between waterings?
...there is deffinatly something we're missing. Sometimes these thigs are way more complicated than they seem at first. I'd read back, but don't have the time to read thru 25 pages, but can you list everything your using currently (nutes) and the ammounts total per watering? I may be more help if I know spacifics. sorry I didn't ask a week ago, but there were already too many cooks in the kitchen. Did you buy a soil, or mix your own? If you bought a soil, did you add anything? what products do you use for pH adjustment? What is the base pH of your water? What is your water supply?

shit, the list goes on. I know that this may seem repetative for you, but I'm sure some of the numbers have changed recently, So it's best to know......if you don't mind. if not, I understand that too.

thanks jason,for your comments,the run off is 6.7,last feed yesterday was 75% of minimum they haven.
,completely recovered from last flush and epsom salt dose, you should have seen them a week ago.lol:peacetwo:

What is the PH of the water you are putting in?

cool. Don't let me freak you out, I'm just throwing out some ideas. Does your epsom salts have an NPK? let me know what it says. EVERYTHING!!! I dont know, and I'm NOT saying that this is the case but if you flushed, and your watering, and your soil has been saturated you may also be suffering from overwatering. Do you let the pots dry out a bit between waterings?
...there is deffinatly something we're missing. Sometimes these thigs are way more complicated than they seem at first. I'd read back, but don't have the time to read thru 25 pages, but can you list everything your using currently (nutes) and the ammounts total per watering? I may be more help if I know spacifics. sorry I didn't ask a week ago, but there were already too many cooks in the kitchen. Did you buy a soil, or mix your own? If you bought a soil, did you add anything? what products do you use for pH adjustment? What is the base pH of your water? What is your water supply?

shit, the list goes on. I know that this may seem repetative for you, but I'm sure some of the numbers have changed recently, So it's best to know......if you don't mind. if not, I understand that too.

JL....I appreciate your concern and I sincerely mean that. All the questions you ask are valid ones, but like you said in your post.."there were already too many cooks in the kitchen." We are following a protocol with SouthernWeed and trying to dig ourselves out of this funk. I am definitely not trying to be a dick by not answering the questions, but how's the saying go...too many cooks spoil the bud? lol The plants have most definitely improved from their low-point a week or so ago. Are they fully recovered? Hell no. Are there still symptoms from the lockout? Hell yes. The plants are definitely not being overfed...if anything they have been underfed, with only 1/2 strength and 3/4 strength nutes between waterings (and drying out) in the last two weeks. Seriously, please don't misinterpret what I'm saying because I definitely appreciate your concern. We were hesitant to post pictures with them still looking somewhat "peaked," but some of the guys wanted to see some (and I know that pics are what sells, right?) Anyhow, thanks for the help.

JL....I appreciate your concern and I sincerely mean that. All the questions you ask are valid ones, but like you said in your post.."there were already too many cooks in the kitchen." We are following a protocol with SouthernWeed and trying to dig ourselves out of this funk. I am definitely not trying to be a dick by not answering the questions, but how's the saying go...too many cooks spoil the bud? lol The plants have most definitely improved from their low-point a week or so ago. Are they fully recovered? Hell no. Are there still symptoms from the lockout? Hell yes. The plants are definitely not being overfed...if anything they have been underfed, with only 1/2 strength and 3/4 strength nutes between waterings (and drying out) in the last two weeks. Seriously, please don't misinterpret what I'm saying because I definitely appreciate your concern. We were hesitant to post pictures with them still looking somewhat "peaked," but some of the guys wanted to see some (and I know that pics are what sells, right?) Anyhow, thanks for the help.

You are in good hands with SouthernWeed, he knows his stuff for sure!

:peace: brother.

thanks wood and mountain,you are absolutely correct about southern,hella'va man and full of excellent info that he shares
willingly.sorry i haven't answered quicker.the weather here has gotten real pretty,been fishing last day or so.the girls are recovering nicely,lucille has a main cola 9 inches long,gladys is doing better,if i can't killem nobody can,lol. looking forward to mid april.:grinjoint:

A little update......the girls are still improving, daily. Took two additional clones, one from each plant, just to try and perpetuate the genes here. Not the most appropriate time to take clones (I know) but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Anyhow, the buds are popping up all over and getting HAIRY! Thanks for checking up on our grow!

A little update......the girls are still improving, daily. Took two additional clones, one from each plant, just to try and perpetuate the genes here. Not the most appropriate time to take clones (I know) but you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Anyhow, the buds are popping up all over and getting HAIRY! Thanks for checking up on our grow!

Hello my friend! I'm glad yours are recovering. I've got some issues with one of mine again and I'm sure if I had a half descent way to check the pH, I could have avoided it. My remedy takes up to a week for a recovery so like you, I also have to be patient (not easy). It's like a loved one is sick and you don't know what will happen! I attempted to do the recovery myself after reading about it. Posted pics earlier today and I'm waiting for someone knowledgeable to critic my therapy. I don't remember having such issues outside. Other than a variety of insects or mold, I've not encountered any of these strange diseases or symptoms.

In the end with the help of some of the greatest 'grow minds' out there, we will get through this!

well the girls are still alive and doing better,forming nice colas and bud sites.i received some additional supplys today from east coast hort.supply,very quick service and a nice discount. at least next grow i should have every thing i didn't on this one.next grow i have decided to go with h&g soil a & b.finaly found a place close by to buy fox farm o.f. soil.
this grow isn't over but i have made a list of what to do right next time.i'll post some pictures in a day or two.:roorrip:

Yeah I keep promising myself I will get organized.

Like keep a log of watering days, nute days...etc. It use to be my journal.

Guess I should write a little spreadsheet....man I hate that stuff. :reading420magazine: Run into problems everytime cuz it is so long between times I use it.

You know, think I will just print out a blank table....much easier....:grinjoint:

Yeah I keep promising myself I will get organized.

Like keep a log of watering days, nute days...etc. It use to be my journal.

Guess I should write a little spreadsheet....man I hate that stuff. :reading420magazine: Run into problems everytime cuz it is so long between times I use it.

You know, think I will just print out a blank table....much easier....:grinjoint:

That's funny. I document every little thing i do on a spreadsheet so i can make some charts and graphs at the end to see what worked and what didn't. I even measure every plant height and width every day at the same time. The scientists in me won't allow me to do anything else.

That's funny. I document every little thing i do on a spreadsheet so i can make some charts and graphs at the end to see what worked and what didn't. I even measure every plant height and width every day at the same time. The scientists in me won't allow me to do anything else.

YOu guys just reminded me that I need to update my growlog going back to the last feed!

I document every little thing i do on a spreadsheet so i can make some charts and graphs at the end to see what worked and what didn't. I even measure every plant height and width every day at the same time. The scientists in me won't allow me to do anything else.

That might sound like a PITA to a lot of people, but it's one of the best ways of improving your grows over time. Over the course of multiple grows it allows someone to be able to compare any changes that they might have made in a much more objective way than "wow, this sure was a good harvest.":grinjoint:

That might sound like a PITA to a lot of people, but it's one of the best ways of improving your grows over time. Over the course of multiple grows it allows someone to be able to compare any changes that they might have made in a much more objective way than "wow, this sure was a good harvest.":grinjoint:

You are absolutely correct, I chastise myself for not doing it...not even on the damn calender..."I don't want to interfere with my learning plant speak"...or am just too lazy...haven't decided (too lazy to decide)...:ganjamon:

TorturedSoul is correct though people...is a great idea. +rep for good advice.

Back
Top Bottom