Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

That might sound like a PITA to a lot of people, but it's one of the best ways of improving your grows over time. Over the course of multiple grows it allows someone to be able to compare any changes that they might have made in a much more objective way than "wow, this sure was a good harvest.":grinjoint:

It is a huge PITA. But you are exactly right. I want better data then "wow, i musta done something right"

You are absolutely correct, I chastise myself for not doing it...not even on the damn calender..."I don't want to interfere with my learning plant speak"...or am just too lazy...haven't decided (too lazy to decide)...:ganjamon:

TorturedSoul is correct though people...is a great idea. +rep for good advice.

:peace: brother.

No way you could be lazier than me bro. I just kinda have a routine. I wake up about 2 hours before anyone else in my house does so this is the time i use, every morning. BY the time a week has gone by, i was pretty much on autopilot. I am very methodical that way. It has just turned into part of my daily routine.

...I'm also guilty of nerding out with the graphs. If your gonna spend the bucks, DO THE MATH!
I couldn't agree more. I love nerding out on all sorts of things. I am a Nerd IRL so it makes sense.

One of the most helpful tools for me has been keeping a journal here. I've never been good at documenting things for a grow until now. I really enjoy going over the pics and comparing the progress of my grow. It's like having game tape to perfect my craft.
Before now I grew like a rat in the maze. I try anything and evrything and if it fails, it's like biting the electric cheese. I just have to keep telling myself " Dont do that, dont eat the cheese!" :grinjoint:

thanks everybody that chimed in.i've been thinking(dangerous shit) when i get thru im going to reveal
the notes on what i did wrong lol, mabe it wiil help some newbies to not make the same mistakes. :roorrip:

002371.JPG
lucille side cola

001336.JPG
lucille's main

003342.JPG
gladys
004332.JPG
twosisters

005315.JPG

006275.JPG
licking my lips

008261.JPG

009229.JPG

above are todays pictures,they are in the fifth week of flower,compared to a week or so they are doing great,next feed going to hit them with "beasty bloom"

above are todays pictures,they are in the fifth week of flower,compared to a week or so they are doing great,next feed going to hit them with "beasty bloom"

Reps!
Way to go buddy! They've got some nice fat nuggers on'em! Great job and great recovery! Wish I had that Beasty Bloom sh*t!:thumb:

Yeahh I reckon Woodsman is constantly whispering sweet nothings into theer ears dont you? ;-)

Verrryy nice looking buds, tho I dislike those yellow shots and insist that you carry them one by one into daylight haha

:thumb:

thanks woods, with your good humor and good looks you don't need any beasty bloom shit. lol:thanks:
LOL.
What does that stuff do anyway?
Yeahh I reckon Woodsman is constantly whispering sweet nothings into theer ears dont you? ;-)

Verrryy nice looking buds, tho I dislike those yellow shots and insist that you carry them one by one into daylight haha

:thumb:

I'm not always whispering sweet nothings in their ears. More like threats sometimes!
Gotta keep those girls in line!:Rasta:

three pictures below are of gladys and lucille, notice the red stems.

003345.JPG

002374.JPG

001340.JPG

this is before i mixed happy frog bat guano (0-5-0) in a tea, stirred freq. let sit for 24 hrs. thanks to southernweed.
i'll show the results later today.

006278.JPG

gladys, notice how the main stems have lost a lot of the red

002376.JPG

lucille,main stem turning green,aprox. 6hrs later,bat shit works

002376.JPG

still red on small stems, main stems recovering-thanks southernweed

Hi hypo! I've got the red/purple leaf stems like you, but its hard for me to see the red 'stems' your mentioning. I'll take your word for it though and I'm glad Southernweed's got you on the right track! I'm not sure on mine if its is the cooler 'dark period' temps (61 - 63) or if is the large extremes of up to almost mid 90s on warmer days and mid 80s on cooler ones? Or it could be a nute issue?

Your buds are forming very nicely and getting fat!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom