Hypo Hippy's first indoor grow

thanks 3 lions for the reply,your right i do like gadgets. it probably won't make any diff. however i'll have a little peace of mind and a lighter wallet-lol.:peacetwo:

lol yeahhh, I know that feeling, Ive spent twice what I intended already. I can see why dealing becomes a reality for some, it aint out of choice but to pay for thier gadgets

Well guys...here is a quick photo update for today. Did some rearranging in the grow room. Gladys (our weak sister) got FIM'd and was taking up some prime space under the MH so we moved her to her own spot and put her under four 26W 6500K cfls. Modifying the reflector tomorrow to cover the top and reflect all that light down. She is already starting to branch out at the FIM cut and looks better already....time will tell.
003291.JPG

010195.JPG

002325.JPG

The new cleaner look of the grow room with only the four "girls" under the MH...Broomhilda (the other runt is on the front left and she looks like she has turned the corner)
001288.JPG

Thanks my man...you are right, it is fun! These bad girls are going CRAZY! Ole Gladys is making an unbelievable turnaround and is greening up by the minute.

Yeah Wood...I am very happy with the early results of the two LST attempts we made (our first time) Gladys looks way greener and has lost most of the variagated look she had from the chlorosis. Her top looks like it is getting ready to explode with new growth. It is harder to tell with Daisy because she is so thick and bushy that her stuff is harder to see.
Here is a shot of Daisy's top...
004285.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

Yo MH and Wood,
Thanks for the feedback. All is well down here as we gear up for the "fruiting cycle" (so to speak). Spent some time today getting all the future ventilation needs taken care of and making the room totally light-proof. These babies are starting to really take off...at an unbelievable rate. Planning to keep Gladys (the sissy) under the cfls even during the flower cycle...will change from 6500K bulbs to 2700K and that will keep things more orderly with the four other plants under the HPS.

Can't wait to start looking to see what sex we have....kinda like Christmas morning when you were kids. Anyhow, be good (or don't get caught)

Yo MH and Wood,
Thanks for the feedback. All is well down here as we gear up for the "fruiting cycle" (so to speak). Spent some time today getting all the future ventilation needs taken care of and making the room totally light-proof. These babies are starting to really take off...at an unbelievable rate. Planning to keep Gladys (the sissy) under the cfls even during the flower cycle...will change from 6500K bulbs to 2700K and that will keep things more orderly with the four other plants under the HPS.

Can't wait to start looking to see what sex we have....kinda like Christmas morning when you were kids. Anyhow, be good (or don't get caught)

Switching over is a great event and as it's only downhill from here on out.:bravo:

hey guys, day 32 vegging, going to 12/12, tomorrow. Wanted to get some advice. 1. should i flush , then feed. 2. go straight to 12/12 or 3. dark for 24 then 12/12? interested in your feedback
thanks to all for your previous insight. Can't wait to see whether they're "ho's or bro's ---Lol--:peace

hey guys,day 32 vegging,going to 12/12, tomorrow,wanted to get some advice..1. should i flush ,then feed.go straight to 12/12 or dark for 24 then 12/12? interested in your feed back
thanks to all for your previous in sight.cant wait to see whether their"ho's or bro's ---Lol--:peace

I always give my girls a good flushing out before the switch to 12/12 and bloom nutes...gives them a clean slate to start with.

Actually it is often better to look at the seed manufacturers advice as it can vary deoendant upon the seeds. Some seeds might prefer o be recommended to leave in the dark for 5 days etc

thanks southern weed & crimson for the quick response.also 3 lions, i did not get any instructions from nirvina, i've read some people give one 24 hr perod of dark, some go 12/12 from seedlings. i do appreciate the support, will surely flush and check ph of run off (got my new ph 53 meter this morning--:rollit:

will surely flush and check ph of run off (got my new ph 53 meter this morning--:rollit:

Find yourself checking everything you can, including the pet's water bowl, lol?:grinjoint:

Just remember not to store the probe in distilled water. Is a good meter.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom