I am new at this!

Ellen1973

420 Member
Hi everyone. I love cannabis. I started growing this summer outdoors and that was awesome but now I have a hydroponic system and doing this for the winter just to see which I like better. I have read a ton on the internet but really wanted to join a forum to bounce question and ideas of you all. Please be patient with me. I’m so happy to be here. My state does not have anything legalized and we will probably be the last to do so. Oh well that’s life. Thanks for listening to me.

Welcome to 420 Magazine Ellen!:welcome:
I'm an ex-hydroponic grower myself from years back but still remember how things work so if needing any questions answered please feel free to ask anything you like in which I'll do my best to answer when getting the chance.:Namaste:

Hi everyone. I love cannabis. I started growing this summer outdoors and that was awesome but now I have a hydroponic system and doing this for the winter just to see which I like better. I have read a ton on the internet but really wanted to join a forum to bounce question and ideas of you all. Please be patient with me. I’m so happy to be here. My state does not have anything legalized and we will probably be the last to do so. Oh well that’s life. Thanks for listening to me.

Welcome!

You will find that everyone here is incredibly patient and helpful, and that there are a ton of really excellent growers!

This is the best 420 forum online hands down.

When you gonna get some plants started and begin a journal?

:passitleft: :slide:

Welcome to 420 Magazine Ellen!:welcome:
I'm an ex-hydroponic grower myself from years back but still remember how things work so if needing any questions answered please feel free to ask anything you like in which I'll do my best to answer when getting the chance.:Namaste:
Thank you. I do have 1 question for ya.
I am 20 says into growing from seed. I still cannot tell the sexes with my plants. I have 7 plants and here is a pic of my largest one. Can you help me identify?

Attachments

• 9FA961CF-FB99-43C3-9413-9161F7C8706B.jpeg
    9FA961CF-FB99-43C3-9413-9161F7C8706B.jpeg
    590.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 3F594370-7AAF-42CD-8150-4A8136CFBFA9.jpeg
    3F594370-7AAF-42CD-8150-4A8136CFBFA9.jpeg
    683.6 KB · Views: 144
Welcome @Ellen1973 , lots of huge pot brains here to help us grow bigger weed!
@Edzzed not wrong where his chair is sittin :D Lots of states aren't legal down here still. In Michigan it's legal it's been pretty much life changing for me!

Cheers mate, good luck to your grow! :yahoo:

I'd say not determinable from that shot that early. The only time I've had males they've been the fast growers though. They look great!

I am 20 says into growing from seed. I still cannot tell the sexes with my plants. I have 7 plants and here is a pic of my largest one. Can you help me identify?

It's hard for me to tell from the photos at this stage of growth but what you're looking for is two white hairs shooting from where the branch connects to the main stock I guess one would call it. Pic #1 is hard to tell really but pic. #2 looks like a possible female to me.
Maybe one of my fellow growers here with a sharper eye might be able help out possibly since that's my reason for consuming medical cannabis to begin with which is having a glaucoma problem at my age that somewhat makes my vision a bit blurry. I'm sure someone will chime in shortly to lend you a helping hand!

Back
Top Bottom