I Would Like To Know A Strain Good For Depression

Does anyone know anything about a strain that would be good for depression?
Any strain that doesn't get me stoned ..... get's me depressed ! Just kidding. I've had some Sativas that would get you in a good mood. Indica would probably make things worse since you'd just lay around & dwell on things.

the biggest trouble the OP is going to have is nothing is going to be available on a constant basis unless she grows.

even if she finds a strain, the dispensary only is going to have it for a short period. dispensaries work on constant change and a steady supply of new strains. that's what keeps their clients interested.

growing is the only way to solve for it long term.

the biggest trouble the OP is going to have is nothing is going to be available on a constant basis unless she grows.

even if she finds a strain, the dispensary only is going to have it for a short period. dispensaries work on constant change and a steady supply of new strains. that's what keeps their clients interested.

growing is the only way to solve for it long term.
Some try to keep their best sellers but if they don’t grow their own then they can only sell what they get. CL🍀

Some try to keep their best sellers but if they don’t grow their own then they can only sell what they get. CL🍀

dispensaries themselves aren't allowed to grow. licensing for growing and retail are separate, if you have one you are not allowed the other.

in the US some states allow dispensaries to grow. it's hit and miss. as soon as it is legal on a federal level that will change. like canada, it will favour large corporate producers, which will disallow any dispensary to grow.

I agree Sativa is a great pick me up, but Durban Poison, for example, can be stimulating to the point that it makes me edgy. If you have any concerns about anxiety I find Harlequin to be a great strain for an all-around sense of well-being. It is moderate-CBD moderate-THC.

I went back on my antidepressants. I couldn't handle going on without it. But I was able to purchase some of what I thought was the "real deal" in vapes, not the Delt 8 stuff I have been buying, but I don't think it was the real deal. Yeah, I got a couch lock but just for 2 hrs. What?? Two hours?????? That can't be right! The real deal usually lasts me 5 hours, not the two I experienced. Something must be very wrong with this company. I cannot name names, but they are on "Trstplt." I used the cart I received for a few days, but after last night, my heart was pounding and skipping beats and it never did that on D8. I decided to trash it. I have no idea how this person got a hold of this stuff or how old it is. Something is telling me that something isn't right with it. So in the trash, it went, and out came my Delta 8 Northern Lights. 1 gram lasts me two weeks. I got another gram on standby and 10 more grams of THC-A. This should last me a good while. Maybe I will be able to talk my daughter into moving back across the river to our home state by the time Medical Cannabis laws go into effect there in a few years.

yeah kali mist is a good lifter - motivator or durban poison is another good chose i grew it back in the early 90"s loved it for the very clear uplifting positve effect & the come down was easy & refreshed , though its not easy to get hold of in its almost pure form these days . sorry to hear that you are back on the anti-depressant , take care , wish u all the best❤️:peace:
Thank you. That means a lot.

I vote for sativa. I'm a chronic pain sufferer (lower back) and I usually wake up depressed ("here we go again, another day of pain . . . ") so I start my day with sativa; not enough to get blasted, just enough to effect a change in attitude. In addition, sativa and doesn't give me couch lock. However, if I vape too much I can get anxious so I have to be careful, but it works wonders for giving me the strength I need to face another day. Incidentally, I've yet to find a cannabis strain that relieves my pain and I've tried lots - high CBD, hybrid crosses, from indica to sativa. My wife's back pain is effectively controlled using any strain, but unlike me she doesn't care for the "side effects." I compare this phenomenon to using antibiotics: an antibiotic that works well for one person may not work so well for another. Same with antidepressants. I did find one antidepressant that worked for me, but it also dumbed me down and robbed me of emotion so I quit. I'd rather hurt than be a zombie! Actually, sativa is the best antidepressant I've ever tried.

Regarding the strain, I like Lambs Breath Auto from CTK but any sativa works well for me.

hyp3rids Cambodian line is among the top feel good strains I have tried. They have it in crosses or pure over at seed bank international.

Back
Top Bottom