Icemud Goes LED - Featuring Top LED Grow - Cherry Pie GSC/OGiesel/SFV OG/UVH OG

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Those are some very bushy plants!!! Wow! I would say if you can put the screen back on it may offer support to the buds, but those plants looked so good without it, might wanna just keep em that way..either way you will have a very nice harvest!

Thanks Icemud! I know what you mean, they look so nice, and it's also so much easier to play with them out of the screen, but alas i went with the more sensible option seeing as i used the screen for this long I may as well bite the bullet. It was a painful process but i finally got the screen back on and after 8 hours of feeling sorry for themselves they have finally perked up :) Onwards and upwards

IMG_49064.JPG

:thumb:

Re: Icemud Goes LED: Featuring Top LED Grow: Cherry Pie - GSC - OGiesel - SFV OG - UV

Thanks Icemud! I know what you mean, they look so nice, and it's also so much easier to play with them out of the screen, but alas i went with the more sensible option seeing as i used the screen for this long I may as well bite the bullet. It was a painful process but i finally got the screen back on and after 8 hours of feeling sorry for themselves they have finally perked up :) Onwards and upwards

:thumb:

Wow, Good job getting that screen back on... I'm sure that this will help support those buds as they get heavy.. Your going to get a really nice yield!! great scrog!

Just a quick video update. I think next video I will have to turn on some regular lights.

[video=youtube_share;xdXMtlyuemo]
[/video]

Great video! Thank for taking the time good sir. The color is crazy isn't it. You may have a white point setting for your camera and then you could still film with the LEDs running. One of mine allows for it and the other simple point and shoots don't. YMMV

Reps por vou. :thanks:

its cool you guys are taking the time to make videos and especially upload them cause I can imagine
how long it would take depending on how long your video is really hard to make a high res and expect to upload
a long vid

its cool you guys are taking the time to make videos and especially upload them cause I can imagine
how long it would take depending on how long your video is really hard to make a high res and expect to upload
a long vid

This is dead on and I know from personal experience. I love posting pics, easy kinda instant satisfaction, but I am a video editor also. I have one short video I have been owing to friends for more than a month now. Just takes so much more time between editing and uploading. Good on you Icemud and everyone else that does this regularly. You should feast on the reps given to you for videos.

This is dead on and I know from personal experience. I love posting pics, easy kinda instant satisfaction, but I am a video editor also. I have one short video I have been owing to friends for more than a month now. Just takes so much more time between editing and uploading. Good on you Icemud and everyone else that does this regularly. You should feast on the reps given to you for videos.

No kidding about the upload time... Just that short video that I posted took 1 hour to upload, and it was only 4-5 mins long!!! When I did the unboxing videos for the LED lights, upload took about half a day!!! I don't mind though because I like giving the video perspective, as well as it lets me talk about whatever :) Definitely more to come soon!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop a quick update.

The other day I noticed that things were getting a little bunched up in the scrog, especially the Cherry Pie in the middle back. I went through the tent and removed any dead leafs under the canopy as well as trimmed any little branches that were forming that never would develop into anything worthwhile. I also did a mild/medium defoialiation on the canopy and thinned out things quite a bit so many of the lower budsites were exposed to the lights, as well as to help prevent mold with better air circulation. I will do another defoliation in a few more weeks but for now this is ok while they continue to grow.

Here are the before and after pics.... this was done 2 days ago...

Before
DSC088091.JPG
DSC088101.JPG

After
DSC088111.JPG
DSC088121.JPG

I have a question on trimming lower branches that "never would develop into anything worthwhile". Where do you cut them? At the stalk, somewhere else? I never am nervous about cutting fans but branches always give me pause.

Thanks! Great pics as always!

I have a question on trimming lower branches that "never would develop into anything worthwhile". Where do you cut them? At the stalk, somewhere else? I never am nervous about cutting fans but branches always give me pause.

Thanks! Great pics as always!

I just cut them as close to the main stem/stalk that they are attached to.

This grow is looking great also Ice. :thumb:

Thanks Stealthgrow!

I just cut them as close to the main stem/stalk that they are attached to.

Thanks! I know it seems like a little thing but it is the little things that often seem big.

ok I finally have time to go through some journals damn Ice that Scrog is Tight :thumb:

Thanks! I know it seems like a little thing but it is the little things that often seem big.

I agree, its the little things in life that matter :) I know, so Cliche... lol

ok I finally have time to go through some journals damn Ice that Scrog is Tight :thumb:

Hey Cronic!!! Happy Shatterday to you! Thanks for the compliments my friend!!! I'm gettin all scroggy wit it in here!!!

Wow...Thats a nice scrog! Well done sir :cheer:
You have done a great job fillng it up, Thats going to be a nice yeild with some nice nuts!

Back
Top Bottom