In The Lab

quick question about using the high brix kit. can I use distilled water instead of RO? sorry if this has been asked, just read over the how to use high brix kit post and i'm really interested.

Hey Doc,

Is there a way I can contact you not in a forum post? I don't want to put 50 random posts around the website when I just made an account to contact you personally.

Thank you

Thank you,

I'm sure I'll be lurking around for a long time to come. I just haven't started a garden yet and the amount of knowledge on here will have me reading for another 6 months before I feel I have enough information to ask a question that hasn't been answered already if that even happens. I sent you an email, thank for taking the time to send me that.

Thank you,

I'm sure I'll be lurking around for a long time to come. I just haven't started a garden yet and the amount of knowledge on here will have me reading for another 6 months before I feel I have enough information to ask a question that hasn't been answered already if that even happens. I sent you an email, thank for taking the time to send me that.

Dagon, I highly recommend doing what I did: Start at the beginning of this thread and the Doc Bud Q&A thread, and every time you hit a nugget of information that seems important, copy and paste it into a Word doc (or whatever software you prefer, or blank pages in the back of The Necronomicon perhaps ;)

It really helps, there's SO much great info in these threads that you'll never remember it otherwise... :lot-o-toke:

...now you tell me. See you in about 3 months... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great advice! :thanks:

Hey guys got my soil done.....this will b easy on the calendar march 1....lol.
image20640.jpg

Hey doc if my soil is gonna b cooking for around 6-8 weeks till my current ones finish will it only b better? Do I have to turn it over or anything?

I'd like to try this Doc, but it seems like alot of work for a single or 2 plant virgin grower like me.

On reflection that's kind of a dumb question, how would you know what my store carries? Lol

Would there be a more basic version of this?

If you don't feel comfortable starting with a kit for just 2 plants, read Doc's older threads from OC+Hempy to Minderlized Organics and Teas.
I'm sure you'll find something in there that would suit you.

When you see how good they turn out you will be back for a kit to take it to the next level of shocking your friends, :tokin:

Hey guys got my soil done.....this will b easy on the calendar march 1....lol.
image20640.jpg

Hey doc if my soil is gonna b cooking for around 6-8 weeks till my current ones finish will it only b better? Do I have to turn it over or anything?

As long as it's sweating and keeping the lid all drippy and so forth, it will be just fine. If you want to include some trimmings and dust them with roots now and then, all the better. Just keep it moist...not wet.

Hey everyone!

I was curious if the Kit comes with a schedule or instructions, or if we must rely on this thread for all instructions on its use?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom