Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

Hi Pinky :ciao:

Copied and pasted :thumb:

I would always use an airstone when leaving a liquid overnight.

Anerobic bacteria can grow if the liquid is stagnant.

Molasses is bacteria and fungi food.

We want a good environment for aerobic bacteria,

so I would at least stir the water/molasses well and often.

Thanks so much. I already watered them today, but I will not keep it over night again! Thanks so much! I'll post some pictures right after watering, and then tomorrow, to see what happens. :thanks:

Update Dec. 10, 13:

I am very excited! After dealing with a ph problem, and nute issues, my girls are all perking up, and looking beautiful!:love:
I started the gaslamp method last night. 12/5.5 1/5.5
What are your thoughts on that?

12-10-13_9_.JPG
12-10-13_8_.JPG
12-10-13_4_.JPG

This is my new arrangement. No more shelves. 6 T5's on the left side, and my make shift hanging shelf with 5 T5's under it, and the white tray on top to be reflective. Along with my first ever clones! (I have a 2ft T5 on top of it too). All of my girls are on the floor, and they seem to be loving it.
12-10-13_3_.JPG
12-10-13_2_.JPG
12-10-13_20_.JPG
12-10-13_17_.JPG
12-10-13_15_.JPG
12-10-13_14_.JPG
I didn't think Golden Goat would make it. She looked like she was gone a couple of days ago.
12-10-13_13_.JPG
12-10-13_12_.JPG
12-10-13_11_.JPG
12-10-13_10_.JPG

Any and all comments/advice/jokes, are welcome!!
THANKS!

Nice save! I was wondering where you got your metal wiring for the scrog you started with? Thx

Thank you so much Jimmy, Mick and BrewALLday!

I went to a hardware/lumber store and asked for wire that is strong enough to hold pine branches to make a wreath,:cheesygrinsmiley: but soft enough to manipulate. There were several to choose from, but this green colored wired was the easiest to work with. I through away the packaging, but I will take a closer picture to show you.

:thanks::yummy: :green_heart:

Looks great Pinky! :welldone: +Reps on the beautiful ladies and setup.

Thanks Sweetleaf, that means a lot to me.
I am welcome to all comments/suggestions. I've learned almost everything here, and change things weekly as I learn more.
Have a GREEN day!:Namaste:

:goodjob: Pinky

I do not use Gas Lantern Routine, seedlings and mother plants kept under it do not do as well as 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I also prefer a larger harvest.

Thanks so much for your expertise KJC!
I think most of us prefer a larger yield, so I will be changing back to 18/6 as you suggest.
Loving the 420 community and the wonderful experts!

:circle-of-love:

Thanks so much for your expertise KJC!
I think most of us prefer a larger yield, so I will be changing back to 18/6 as you suggest.
Loving the 420 community and the wonderful experts!

:circle-of-love:

Hi Pinky, why not finish the grow and see how it goes. This hypothesis is still up in the air in the 420 community and it really needs a real statistical evaluation and that would mean measuring the yield of at least 30 grows of each method to get a 90% confidence in your result.
I'm trying it for the first time and it does seem to be better so far. I think Jay is trying it too and Beemer Bill swears by it. I'm concerned that switching in the middle could cause more harm than good.

In my first grow after the first two weeks of 18/6, I switched over to GLR and I had a healthy set of plants with 4 out of 5 females. I have no idea how it affects yields one way or another as that is the only method that I've used or will be using for the foreseeable future. I'm using GLR on my second grow right away at the start of vegging. It seems to work fine for me with lower energy costs, lower heat and happy healthy plants.

Hi Pinky, why not finish the grow and see how it goes. This hypothesis is still up in the air in the 420 community and it really needs a real statistical evaluation and that would mean measuring the yield of at least 30 grows of each method to get a 90% confidence in your result.
I'm trying it for the first time and it does seem to be better so far. I think Jay is trying it too and Beemer Bill swears by it. I'm concerned that switching in the middle could cause more harm than good.

That was going to be my next question for you! One more question, when I decide to flip to 12/12, do you recommend they site in the dark for 24 hours first?

Thanks so much, I love all of the input! So far in two days they look fantastic!

That was going to be my next question for you! One more question, when I decide to flip to 12/12, do you recommend they site in the dark for 24 hours first?

Thanks so much, I love all of the input! So far in two days they look fantastic!

Another question I don't have enough data/experience to know. I've had conflicting advice, so right now I'm just making the change abrubtly. In the real world, the change is made a bit each day. Can't recall off hand how much that is but it would seem logical. My mode of operendi is to follow the respected guys on here, until i can determine the best course of action for me.
All that said, a dark period before shouldn't hurt anything and the worst that can happen is a slowdown in growth.

Nice save! I was wondering where you got your metal wiring for the scrog you started with? Thx

BrewedALLday,

Here is a picture of the lst wire I am using, and I am also going to add the round screen to the top and continue
12-12-13_4_.JPG
12-12-13_2_.JPG
training very soon.

Back
Top Bottom