Indoor Soil Grow 9 Different Breeds

Why are people using ph up and down in soil. I don't get it.

You say your in fox farms why not try making a tea with some worm castings and some of your gen organics products.

get the micro herd healthy.

N
good luck pinky.

I guess shot, that there are some simple reasons.

1. It works and it's cheap
2. Things like worm castings and such are expensive and out of reach for a lot of us
3. Probably most important. A lot of us are very new at this game and are trying to learn as fast as we can, trying to absorb the collective knowledge of this unique gathering. It's beyoynd massive. No disrespect intended.:peace:

I guess shot, that there are some simple reasons.

1. It works and it's cheap
2. Things like worm castings and such are expensive and out of reach for a lot of us
3. Probably most important. A lot of us are very new at this game and are trying to learn as fast as we can, trying to absorb the collective knowledge of this unique gathering. It's beyoynd massive. No disrespect intended.:peace:
Amen! I'm like Mick; But I DO wanna grow up to be like Shotta.

:
I just go with simple lemon juice to lower PH. Its all Ive ever used. It just makes more sense to me to have a raw natural product versus what ever is in PH down

I like your idea LA, but damn, that's a lot of lemons to squeeze.:hmmmm:
PH Down is 85% Abscorbic acid and the rest is water. Better stock up on Lemons for those 9 girls LA:peace:

Lol. Working offshore on nights had got my tang all tingled up! Should be going home in a few days. Can't wait to set up my 2 x 8'x4'x6.5' tents. This is by far the most informative group I've come across, and I've learned a lot watching all of you daily with yur grows! My hats off to you all! You're good people!

What do my green friends suggest for a watering medium? I find this to be a challenge. I use gallon milk jugs, but the splash and awkwardness makes it hard to get to some of them... What do you guys use?:rollit::allgood:

I use 1,2,3 gallon spot sprayers that I fill from my bathtub fixture. I find it very convenient to mix water with nutrients and pH adjustment liquids this way and transport the nutrient mixture to my plants. the sprayer tips also make it easy to reach all around the pots when watering and water the soil evenly.

Back
Top Bottom