InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yeah - nightwings made some oil recently using iso (99%). I’ve always heard thatvwas a no go but that’s prolly bc of what you say there Shed about complete evaporation. I asked sue about it and she mentined that it’s thought you can’t remove everything so it’s not advisable if you have any particular health /immune issues going on (so that would rule it out fir me). She also said though, that th stuff we get here might be cleaner than what’s available in the states - she seemed to imply that the impurities there would be an issue.

I am just going to use the 41 dollar stuff to be safe. Stuff always just seems to happen to me. I can take a prescription with side effects that only affect .002% of adults and you can best believe I'm going to be one of the
.002% For example, I went to my doctor and told him that I have been itching like crazy lately and I don't know what's causing it. Sure enough, my blood pressure meds have a side effect of intense itching that affects 1 in 2 million adults. Go Figure.

I can't imagine there are a lot of impurities in 99% iso. The other 1% would probably be distilled water. I have no actual proof ;) though!

I see what you did there!

I have some 91% that I use for cleaning. It was 19 bucks for 6 quarts.

99% is purer! I'd still go for the bud vape. Making oil for pens is something you have to do over and over.

Yeah you're probably right. But for now, i'm going to just stick this Mobius in the freezer to get it nice a cold to give my lungs a break.

Take pics and post. Everyone loves a nice how-to!

You want a tutorial on me filling my water pipe with purified water and placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes? LMAO!

Yup! Icewater bong pics! No other chance to see those in this thread anyway :). In HD please:slide:.

LOL ok I will take some for you the next time I hook it up. Oh and found the camera. The wife put it up so no dry wall dust would get in it. She is smart like that.

Amazon sells a 200 proof organic denatured alcohol but it costs 41 dollars a quart. YIKES!
I pay 23 bucks for everclear by the liter just down the street.

FWIW, I have a few offices that have ran those steam distillers on site. Some pretty nice ones. I've had 2 catch fire with just running water. I've seen photos on this website of someone using the same one I had catch fire with everclear. No Fucking Way Man. Maybe on a concrete pad at the end of a long extension cord.

I haven’t - but i know conradino23 is a Chemdawg officionado... he refers specifically to CHemdawg ‘91 so don’t know if its the same one but he wold be the dude to ask for sure :thumb:

Ok cool. Thanks Amy

Back
Top Bottom