InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:thumb: I’m aiming to eat some fresh every day too! Come mid-late summer I’ll be putting fresh picked leaves into my green juice most days (and I think you can use fresh frozen ones). Acid cannabinoids are good stuff too.
LMAO I kept praying to myself "No one has ever died from weed, no one has ever died from weed", over and over again.
LOL! :eek:
Yep edibles work really well with Keto. After a nice meal, if I eat an edible, it's a much deeper and fulfilling medication because of the high fat content.
That makes sense. I’m getting good results too and I’m often putting my oil directly into my meals ... hmm canna oil on haloumi is good :drool:

Someone say still? Got a really nice 5 gallon hand stamped copper still. Works really well.

Nice!
:high-five:

I've got a little 3 gal copper that I built myself. Been quite awhile since I've run that... Hmmmmm :hmmmm:

Get a dry-herb vape and save the time and trouble! Therefore fewer troubles to vape away ;).
I've got one of those dry herb tanks for my vape.... It vaporizes nothing. :rolleyes:
LoL
2018-09-19-05-59-04.jpg

It's either blasting out fat clouds of weed smoke or pumping weed flavored air into your mouth. There doesn't seem to be an "in-between" where it actually "vapes".

I was pretty disappointed. It was the top rated tank when I bought it. It wasn't cheap either. It has an exchangeable coil though, for oil & wax. That feature works great! Just sucks for dry herb...

:passitleft:

I've got one of those dry herb tanks for my vape.... It vaporizes nothing. :rolleyes:
LoL

It's either blasting out fat clouds of weed smoke or pumping weed flavored air into your mouth. There doesn't seem to be an "in-between" where it actually "vapes".

I was pretty disappointed. It was the top rated tank when I bought it. It wasn't cheap either. It has an exchangeable coil though, for oil & wax. That feature works great! Just sucks for dry herb...

:passitleft:
I had a fellow grower graciously send me a TruVa that he had no need for and it works great! Gets hot though.

I had a fellow grower graciously send me a TruVa that he had no need for and it works great! Gets hot though.
Nice! I'll have to check it out
:high-five:

All caught up again Shed! Great discussions as usual brother! Hope all is well with the family Shed and I hope that things are getting easier with your dad!
Thanks for checking in Van. Family is well and the place where my dad is has developed a better attitude about him (with a little intervention from regional management :)), so that's some weight lifted off my shoulders. I saw him last night and we had a great time. A lot of what he says makes no sense anymore but he really wanted to talk so I went wherever his thoughts took him. We laughed a lot and the caregivers nearby walked by and smiled at how happy he was.

-------------------------------------------------
No updates today except I took another small branch off the Sour G, still off that main that first showed the fusarium. Both Sour G 1.1 clone and the AK-47 1.1.1.1.1 clone are doing well and I may flower them rather than keep them as mothers as I don't really have a spot for mother plants. Provided I can get a cutting off each to root of course ;).

Happy Wednesday to all, and gut yontif to those celebrating Yom Kippur.

Lopin has a Pax3 that works great. Pricey
I have one too...going on 16 months of use. Took awhile to figure out it's sweet spot with the amount of herb. Like the concentrate feature for keif. I use flavor at 410 setting.

It's either blasting out fat clouds of weed smoke or pumping weed flavored air into your mouth.
I find this statement funny, while I know it is not...it has me laughing.

Get a dry-herb vape and save the time and trouble! Therefore fewer troubles to vape away ;).

Sage advice I hear. I believe SweetSue says the same thing :).

The really good dry herb vaporizers (the ones that actually work) Like the Pax 3 and the Firefly are higher than giraffe pussy. It is actually cheaper for me to make e-liquid.

The really good dry herb vaporizers (the ones that actually work) Like the Pax 3 and the Firefly are higher than giraffe pussy. It is actually cheaper for me to make e-liquid.
High proof alcohol can get pricey if you don't buy a water distiller to reclaim it. Plus the time it takes with the freezing and the straining and the evaporating...

The TruVa is around $100 now.

High proof alcohol can get pricey if you don't buy a water distiller to reclaim it. Plus the time it takes with the freezing and the straining and the evaporating...

The TruVa is around $100 now.

If only we could use regular rubbing alcohol. LOL

You can! 16 ounces is $7 on amazon. Some folks worry that it won't evaporate all the way and iso is toxic if ingested, but if you let it completely evaporate it leaves the same thing behind as ethyl alcohol: cannabinioids!

Shed I'm too scared to do that. With my luck 3 months from now you guys would be saying: "hey, I wonder whatever happened to Retrix?" And it would be because I'm dead. LOL

Yeah - nightwings made some oil recently using iso (99%). I’ve always heard thatvwas a no go but that’s prolly bc of what you say there Shed about complete evaporation. I asked sue about it and she mentined that it’s thought you can’t remove everything so it’s not advisable if you have any particular health /immune issues going on (so that would rule it out fir me). She also said though, that th stuff we get here might be cleaner than what’s available in the states - she seemed to imply that the impurities there would be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom