InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Oh and while I'm blabbing. Shed I have had ample time to try out the Dutch Passion Blueberry and my verdict is this: I think it is a nice mellow blueberry when smoked, however my 420 blueberry was a clear winner. And that was me growing in miracle grow with a cheap light back when I didn't know what I was doing. Just imagine what would happen now!

I made a batch of brownies last week and added a little under a half oz of ground cannabis. Those things were so damn strong that I thought I saw Jesus the first time I ate one. I probably did. :oops:
LOL!

Oh and while I'm blabbing. Shed I have had ample time to try out the Dutch Passion Blueberry and my verdict is this: I think it is a nice mellow blueberry when smoked, however my 420 blueberry was a clear winner. And that was me growing in miracle grow with a cheap light back when I didn't know what I was doing. Just imagine what would happen now!
Now you would have pulled 8 ounces of clear winner! The 420 Blueberry auto is still my wife's bedtime smoke. Though I need something to replace it as I'm saving what I have for my dad's cookies (he has stopped swallowing pills in your absence...maybe now that you're back he'll start up again ;)).

Excellent- got worried when I saw that gluten thing! Phew! GLuten and sugar free gummies... sound boring eh!? Just as well they’ll have ganja oil them!

Amy I just started the Keto diet last week and it works. My gut is noticeably smaller and I don't feel bloated like I did before. I have to find some other way to make cannabis edibles that don't involve delicious Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix. LMAO!

LOL!

Now you would have pulled 8 ounces of clear winner! The 420 Blueberry auto is still my wife's bedtime smoke. Though I need something to replace it as I'm saving what I have for my dad's cookies (he has stopped swallowing pills in your absence...maybe now that you're back he'll start up again ;)).

He stopped swallowing his pills? I have a remedy for that. Grind them up and give them to him in some delicious strawberry ice cream.

He stopped swallowing his pills? I have a remedy for that. Grind them up and give them to him in some delicious strawberry ice cream.
They grind up the grindable ones and put them in his oatmeal. Can't grind the oil though so I've been making good use of the MB2 machine and making chocolate chip cookies!

The 420 seed are so damn expensive now. I wish he would let me buy just 1 or 2 seeds.
I think I have one BBa left but it's too late to run a 90 day auto!

They grind up the grindable ones and put them in his oatmeal. Can't grind the oil though so I've been making good use of the MB2 machine and making chocolate chip cookies!

I think I have one BBa left but it's too late to run a 90 day auto!
Oh wow that's right! those are autos. Then that should settle the debate on auto's being weaker than photo's.

:eek: RETRIX saw Jesus! :D
Good brownies!
Amy I just started the Keto diet last week and it works. My gut is noticeably smaller and I don't feel bloated like I did before. I have to find some other way to make cannabis edibles that don't involve delicious Ghiradelli double chocolate brownie mix. LMAO!
Fabulous to hear. You could make chocolates. Nothing wrong with cacao!

Yeah - there was something posted about that recently that I read ... the change in policy about QWET and BHO. maybe it was the September news...:reading420magazine:

Well to be safe, I'm just going to post:"Hey guys the THC extraction worked! Yay!"
And leave it at that.

Well to be safe, I'm just going to post:"Hey guys the THC extraction worked! Yay!"
And leave it at that.
Let's not get all petulant here ;). Post your extraction in your thread, or here if you want. They won't pull it unless you recommend doing it in front of a burning fireplace. Grandpa Tokin has a great thread just about QWET, and the medical threads are full of QWET tutorials.

And since we know they are sensitive about light builds (that seems to be a sore point), checking in advance of posting like Amy did is always a safe bet.

I made a batch of brownies last week and added a little under a half oz of ground cannabis. Those things were so damn strong that I thought I saw Jesus the first time I ate one. I probably did. :oops:
I had a experience like that from edibles once. I has soo high I was trying to sleep thinking it would be gone when I woke up. But all I did was sleep for few min at a time and kept waking up looking around all paranoid. I'm still a little gun shy with edibles. lol.... I start with small portions now and not my jackass friends recommendations ;)

Back
Top Bottom