InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Helpful...NOT! Since these are for other folks I like to give them a starting point at least :).

LoL. I'm definitely only cooking for myself here. My wife on very rare occasion... in which case, dosing is usually, yes or no about whether she can manage a full gummy.
:ganjamon:

I never learnt my numbers or ABC's, But the gummies came out nice.

Bummer bout the mold. That sucks. Is the plant a reveg? I know revegs tend to have a high leaf to flower ratio and tend to become mold magnets, least the couple I tried. Or could be the genetics,, some strains do fair well in some places. I always look for plants that are acclimated to my area. Like I woodn't even try a tropical landrace up here at the 43 parallel. They don't work. All you can do is cut out the bad with a good margin around it. Save what ya can. I lost count of how many main tops I've lost up here do to molds. And it always seems to get the biggest colas.. Damn MFers spores..GL and Keepem Green

I never learnt my numbers or ABC's, But the gummies came out nice.
Bummer bout the mold. That sucks. Is the plant a reveg? I know revegs tend to have a high leaf to flower ratio and tend to become mold magnets, least the couple I tried. Or could be the genetics,, some strains do fair well in some places. I always look for plants that are acclimated to my area. Like I woodn't even try a tropical landrace up here at the 43 parallel. They don't work. All you can do is cut out the bad with a good margin around it. Save what ya can. I lost count of how many main tops I've lost up here do to molds. And it always seems to get the biggest colas.. Damn MFers spores..GL and Keepem Green
Not a reveg Norcali, started from seed in late December. But at 9 months old it came down with the same fusarium that took the Gold Leaf. I poured a gallon of H2O2 through the soil on two occasions and have been hurrying the flowering process (on about 10/14 now) to try to get it as developed as I can before all the branches fail. I'm saving everything I take off for topical oil and hoping at least some of it will survive until a real harvest.
#intheshedmed
:thumb:

feeding 1ml capsules of it to my guinea pig (wife) at the rate of 1/hr. She took 3 and by hour 4 she was quite high :cheer:, leaving my dose at 3ml.
Awesome! Team effort :)

You needed a newty around! #readyalways
:D
I’ll try everything you have :D
Me too!

In all forms - sounds like a great ladies weekend with #intheshedmeds ... when I am able to travel again... I’m there :Namaste:

Nice Shed! Great news on the texture. :high-five:

I wonder if it’s worth trying to make some sugar free ones... :hmmmm: I do need some other dosing options. Might have to do some research on sugar free jelly mix... see what else is in it.
Christmas gummies is something I keep thinking about...

Nice Shed! Great news on the texture. :high-five:
I wonder if it’s worth trying to make some sugar free ones... :hmmmm: I do need some other dosing options. Might have to do some research on sugar free jelly mix... see what else is in it.
Christmas gummies is something I keep thinking about...
Lots of sugar free flavors as long as you don't mind whatever they use to sweeten them. I think Jello uses apertame (Equal/NutriSweet here) which I think isn't a good option. Maybe down under they have other more natural choices like stevia in their gelatin desserts?

:confused:

I think I still have that movie on VHS somewhere!

Nothing new on the autos at all. Seeds aren't doing anything so I'll put them in peat for no apparent reason tonight, and here is the Blue Treacle, not a winner:

On the other hand, the AK-47 1.1.1.1 has been pollinated with the Haze Xtreme! Here is what I used to encase the flower:

Here it is in situ before the paintbrushing began:

A few dips of the paintbrush later and the whole thing got covered with another cup, taped into place.

I mixed the pollen with a bit of flour first and shook it up. Then I brushed it on whatever pistils I could reach because I should have slid the cup over the flower after I pollinated! I couldn't slide it down because there's a node just below it that's larger than the hole at the bottom. Either way, I did brush about 5 or 6 different spots.

Tomorrow morning I take off the top cup and spray the bud with water and move on. We'll know eventually if it worked!
Heard of that way before with the cups nice

Welcome back RETRIX! Hope the remodel went well considering it was a remodel ;). Ya didn't miss much that you can't catch up with from here. Nice to see you. :welcome:

The remodel was very very stressful. At one point my entire house looked like an episode of hoarders and I was questioning my sanity. There is one more big install happening tomorrow, then it is just getting the house set back up again.

Back
Top Bottom