InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My first response to that is - of course it was higher... you made it infinitely more dissolvable by grinding it. Yes?

But I don’t know anything about the kind of nutes you use. If it were an organic soil thing, with minerals added - you want the balls and the fines in the mix becasue they are available sooner and later, respectively.

WHen you used to use it before this grinding caper (looks great by the way!), did the calcium balls end up in the pot or stuck in the watering can?

My first response to that is - of course it was higher... you made it infinitely more dissolvable by grinding it. Yes?
But I don’t know anything about the kind of nutes you use. If it were an organic soil thing, with minerals added - you want the balls and the fines in the mix becasue they are available sooner and later, respectively.
WHen you used to use it before, did the calcium balls end up in the pot o stuck in the watering can?
I thought of that but the balls completely dissolved before. What is different is that whatever air was in the balls is now gone. But that would make me think I would need less volume to hit 5 grams rather than more.

[I got the edit when I hit reply!]

So to update my seed bank questions from yesterday so far both ace seeds and Seedsman got back to me and the both replied saying they use national shipping companies. (Fed ex ups dhl) So yeah, guess I’ll be supporting our sponsers indirectly lol, I’m still buying there seeds in the long run just not directly from them. Gonna stick with true north for the Canadian prices, the fact they will deliver to my P.O. box 30 feet from my house, and that for 20 bucks I can get guaranteed shipping and tracking, and if order doesn’t make it they will resend free of charge...
Thanks everyone for the help, didn’t expect that many replies.
Thanks Shed, sorry again for the hijacking of a couple of pages
:Namaste:

So to update my seed bank questions from yesterday so far both ace seeds and Seedsman got back to me and the both replied saying they use national shipping companies. (Fed ex ups dhl) So yeah, guess I’ll be supporting our sponsers indirectly lol, I’m still buying there seeds in the long run just not directly from them. Gonna stick with true north for the Canadian prices, the fact they will deliver to my P.O. box 30 feet from my house, and that for 20 bucks I can get guaranteed shipping and tracking, and if order doesn’t make it they will resend free of charge...
Thanks everyone for the help, didn’t expect that many replies.
Thanks Shed, sorry again for the hijacking of a couple of pages
:Namaste:

Huh. I had no issues getting my order shipped up from SHN in Oregon... didn’t have to pay any customs... just paid the shipping fees and the exchange rate and it was on its way here, no hassles whatsoever.

If you want to stay within Canada, Hemp depot is a good one and accepts e-transfers as well from Canadian clients/banks.

Good thing I didn't Rick-roll you! ;)
:eek: learn something new every day! Now that I know about it (thank-you :hmmmm:?), the word asinine comes to mind :laughtwo:

My fave find in that tangent tho’ ... from wiki...
spokesperson for Astley's record label released a comment which showed that Astley's interest with the phenomenon had faded, as they stated, "I'm sorry, but he's done talking about Rickrolling".[5]

:laughtwo:

You're not weighing the air when you weigh the balls. The air between the balls is not compressed and therefore has no measurable weight, to the scale itself.

Think of an air tank, it's lighter when it's empty, but fill with compressed air and weighs more.

You're not weighing the air when you weigh the balls. The air between the balls is not compressed and therefore has no measurable weight, to the scale itself.
Think of an air tank, it's lighter when it's empty, but fill with compressed air and weighs more.
Indeed. If I have a beach ball that is inflated it may take up 4 square feet (volume) and weigh 1 pound. If I deflate the beach ball, it takes up a much smaller space but still weighs only 1 pound. So my powder should require fewer ¼ teaspoon "servings" (volume) to get to 5 grams (weight), but it took more.

Back
Top Bottom