InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm taking care of mine also this year........
:thumb: Even the postal service has been politicized this year. Sad :(
I’m looking forward to nosey neighbors asking me who I voted for. Can’t wait to see the looks on their faces.:Rasta:
No yard signs then to tip them off?
Make sure you drop it in the right one!
Thanks MrS! I heard about that yesterday. Could they be any more manipulative? Ours will go into an LA County drop box only.
Ha ha I read about that! People have gone completely batshit crazy about this politics nonsense.
Seriously! Why won't they just let people vote in every possible legit way during a pandemic? Oh yeah...

This morning I put the StankClips® on the top of the Durban Poison (day 32). It's two short pieces of pipe cleaner ("french ticklers" at @MrSauga's house) that you use to tie the nodes to the fan leaves just below them:

As the branches grow you just slide the clips out, and eventually the branches are long enough to tie down to the pot. In the meantime I just tug the fan leaves down and it takes the nodes with them.

Helpful hint!

I read about that too! ‘Mercia has become mentally ill! :ganjamon:

This is why it’s so important for recreational legalization. ‘Mericans need to put the social media down, shut up and burn one! If that happened the sewers would overflow due to so many ‘Mericans unclenching their bungholes and relieving all that pressure.:cheer:

Thanks, fixed it for those who like pics :).
Wonder if it was tampered with or they come like that?

If I could get the 3 W's wifi, weed and whiskey, I would be able to got off grid...wow

Not much so far. Feeling very heavy-legged this morning for some reason. Sounded like Frankenstein when I climbed the stairs to my office!

Best sleeping weather! Excellent sb. :high-five:
Sounds like like this ! :rofl:

Not much so far. Feeling very heavy-legged this morning for some reason. Sounded like Frankenstein when I climbed the stairs to my office!

Best sleeping weather! Excellent sb. :high-five:

Did you know that the monster's name wasn't Frankenstein? Victor Frankenstein was the name of the scientist that created the monster.

I just found this out recently from my sister who teaches this novel. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom