InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

But, after looking at the pic I posted of the winter two for double H yesterday I realized that's not at all what they look like now on day 70:
Better than they were before. Better...stronger...faster greener." Day 70 deserved a 70's theme.

lol, I don't think that's ever happened. Lots to learn here. ;)
true, maybe for us noobs:morenutes:, but not that much for the pros. ;)

true, maybe for us noobs:morenutes:, but not that much for the pros. ;)
In the words of a certain American, there's nobody better than me, but I'm no better than nobody. I learn something new everyday.
Today I learned when driving at night, if cars are flashing their lights at you from behind, chances are you are driving without your tail lights on. That and the odd one finger salute.

Today I learned when driving at night, if cars are flashing their lights at you from behind, chances are you are driving without your tail lights on. That and the odd one finger salute.
Wow Mr S, who knew you were such a Duke Kaboom!

yes, i'm glad you figured it out. You probably don't have your light switch on auto which only turns on your day running lights. Here is another one for you. Intersections that have camera, if you are far and you notice the stop light turning red. High beam and low beam quickly. This makes it think that it is a emergency vehicle and it turns the light green quicker

You probably don't have your light switch on auto which only turns on your day running lights.
:high-five: Exactly what it was. I walked around my car when I got home and looked for a cat, then realized the lights were off. Sometimes they flash their lights if you're dragging a cat too.
Intersections that have camera, if you are far and you notice the stop light turning red. High beam and low beam quickly.
This I know of, but not the high beam trick. If you notice though it's mainly the Fire Department. It works off a strobe, and the FD vehicles have a certain code it picks up. I'll try it but I'm skeptical.

:high-five: Exactly what it was. I walked around my car when I got home and looked for a cat, then realized the lights were off. Sometimes they flash their lights if you're dragging a cat too.

This I know of, but not the high beam trick. If you notice though it's mainly the Fire Department. It works off a strobe, and the FD vehicles have a certain code it picks up. I'll try it but I'm skeptical.
their not that advanced yet, no code. However, speed of light. In our town they just figured that camera can also pick up speed of a vehicle . so now on intersections the camera not only record you passing the red light but it also caches your speed.

However, speed of light. In our town they just figured that camera can also pick up speed of a vehicle . so now on intersections the camera not only record you passing the red light but it also caches your speed.
OK, were talking two different things. If you look on top of the traffic light standard, normally the one in the middle, you will see the receiver at the top. That is picking up the strobe light from the vehicles that have a strobe light. Police, or at least in my area, do not have that feature but the fire trucks do.
You are referring to red light cameras which is interesting.

OK, were talking two different things. If you look on top of the traffic light standard, normally the one in the middle, you will see the receiver at the top. That is picking up the strobe light from the vehicles that have a strobe light. Police, or at least in my area, do not have that.
You are referring to red light cameras which is interesting.
lol i'll take a picture. there is bunch of equipments up on the pole. I know the receiver you are speaking of, i thought that was the speed checker.

lol i'll take a picture. there is bunch of equipments up on the pole. I know the receiver you are speaking of, i thought that was the speed checker.

On a line-of-sight with an oncoming fire truck's top-mounted strobe light, set at a specific frequency, the sensor signals to the traffic light controller which changes the lights to stop all traffic.

Of course you can find the kits that send out an infrared strobe at a low or high frequency and the lights are your friend. Most police wont know as they can't detect it.

Sorry for blowing up your thread Shed!

Back
Top Bottom