InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Amazing how much sap they produce. The good news for Canadians is that the border is still closed so they won't be coming here any time soon.

I had the Beagles White Album. Seriously, it was all white with Snoopy on it tapping his feet. I can't remember if that was the holiday edition.
I wonder if I have that?! I know I had a 45 about the Red Baron. Since it’s that time of year I’m gonna have to look!

LOL! This is the only album I have from Peanuts:
I know most of the time I'm not crazy.
1605742926952.png

I don’t think I’ve seen an actual box fan in a tent yet! :thumb:
I have one in each of my tents......I simply turn them so they blow directly at the tent wall and the airflow swirls throughout the whole tent. Acts like a nice gentle breeze and slowly strengthens the plants.

Seems like the slightest touch of those and the pollen goes everywhere, so I don't think I have a steady enough hand to pluck them off and put them somewhere else to shed!
I make a dark paper bindle and hold it under while removing the nanners with tweezers. Stay stoneder

No pollen update this morning because I had to move the tent and the isolation box out of my daughter's room this morning (she'll be home around dinner time), refresh the starter, and water the winter two. Pollen can wait.

But, after looking at the pic I posted of the winter two for double H yesterday I realized that's not at all what they look like now on day 70:

Durban Poison left, Colombian Gold 2 right. Going to do the pre-flip trim this weekend and flip next weekend, so watch this space for the before/after pictures. :)

No pollen update this morning because I had to move the tent and the isolation box out of my daughter's room this morning (she'll be home around dinner time), refresh the starter, and water the winter two. Pollen can wait.

But, after looking at the pic I posted of the winter two for double H yesterday I realized that's not at all what they look like now on day 70:

Durban Poison left, Colombian Gold 2 right. Going to do the pre-flip trim this weekend and flip next weekend, so watch this space for the before/after pictures. :)
Gonna be a couple o beasts!!
:morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom