InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I was surprised that you didn't amend the new dirt with GF prior to -up-potting the TCK1.
I started by blending the soil with a bunch of additives:
The @GeoFlora Nutrients chart says 7 gallons gets 5 ounces in a measuring cup, so I went with 7.

The way I read it, he did.

And dropped in the plant:
Looks good.

I kept TCK3 for now because BigD roots for the underdog. :)
Awww. Thanks!

Thanks Reave (for this and the transcript)! Funny that once you start researching something it begins to show up everywhere. :nerd-with-glasses:
No problem. Jeff is the guy that wrote teaming with microbes. It’s an interesting talk because he wrote a couple revisions as he learned more about microbe science. And I do find it funny how things show up like that everywhere once you start researching. Or maybe it’s once we are educated about the topic the words look more like words and less like Greek. Like an awakening.

Yes, GF is GeoFlora (rather than girlfriend :)). And Dynomyco seems like a good mycorrhizae product as well as being a sponsor, and I found out it plays well with peat, so I'm including it from now on.
Indeed. I find that Promix+Dynomyco+GeoFlora=happy roots

Here is a root ball from my last completed grow from a 5gal container.
IMG_0084.jpg
IMG_0085.jpg

Indeed. I find that Promix+Dynomyco+GeoFlora=happy roots. Here is a root ball from my last completed grow from a 5gal container.
Looks great to me! How long did you veg for in there?
Artificial Intelligence is real.......as in real scary.
It is! I just figured she must have searched for it on her phone and one of the ad companies also posts on Facebook, so it's all down to cookies. Unless her microphone is always on. :eek:
This is good to know. Could you tell me why that is?
This came from a locked thread (so I can't pull-quote it) from a member no longer here, but this is how she put it:

"Medium-chain fatty acids, when taken through the gut, will be absorbed and sent directly to the liver, where the enzymes are going to begin to metabolize the cannabinoids. Long-chain fatty acids taken through the gut are absorbed directly into the lymphatic system, which is usually where we're working to get them to in the first place. Eventually all fatty acids end up in the lymphatic system. Long-chain fatty acids shorten the trip.

"The lymphatic system is the home of the immune system, responsible for controlling alien invasion and inflammation.

"I like to keep things simple. Here's how I work this out:
• If I'm making an oil for recreational euphoria I'm choosing coconut oil. I want those cannabinoids to get to the liver quickly so the delta-9 THC can be more quickly metabolized into 11-hydroxy THC.
• If I'm making an oil to treat liver disease I choose coconut oil for the quick transport to the liver, keeping in mind that coconut oil is a vasodilator and can be potentially painful for a patient with a stressed liver.
• If I'm treating just about anything else I reach for (extra-virgin olive oil) EVOO, preferably organic, cold pressed."

Looks good.

Awww. Thanks!
Well, you obviously read from left to right.
Thanks UG! Only time I grew in a 5 gallon pot it was rootbound by the time I flipped it, so I basically had to water it every single day.

Before flowering:
full

At harvest (I had to lean it against the wall because it wouldn't stand up!):

full

I stick with 7g pots now.
Ha! A real wallflower. :laughtwo:

Nothing to report today because I had the enormous pine tree removed from behind our garage this morning and there were about 8 guys wandering in and out. I got it as a sapling over 20 years ago and had it in a pot for a few years. Then I put it in the ground and hoped it would grow to block our view of the telephone pole in the backyard. It did that and more!

It must have been 40 feet wide and 30 feet tall in the end, but the roots were lifting everything including the block wall and the slab next to the hot tub. The garage floor would have been next, so down it came. :(

I had intended to top the Candida and the TCK1 and clone them, but that will be put off until tomorrow morning. I did manage to contact my old clone-taker (former member here), and he'll be getting TCK3 on Saturday. Fear not @BigD13, it's going to a nice indoor tent with a grower who knows how to grow!

Back
Top Bottom