InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sure look like pre-flower, which is crazy given the situation. But nature, or what's left of it, is still unpredictable.

Maybe it's some reverse photoperiod mutant?

Maybe it's some reverse photoperiod mutant?
:laugh: Gotta love a mutant! Someone tell @Pennywise, he's always up for a mutant.

Breed her!!!!!:thumb:
With what? I wasn't thinking I had to start any breeding silver spraying until July! Anyway, I don't know that this is one for the breeding program. No one raves about Gold Leaf :).

preflowers dont mean she is in flower it means she is mauture to actually start flower when day length tell her to
You mean if I were vegging this in a tent at 18/6 I could keep it looking like this indefinitely? Do mother plants do this?

ow i didnt know that beast is 7mo old clone
It's a monstercrop clone from a clone from an original seed plant. It's an old soul.

Well it still contradict everything she would know up until this moment....
That was my thought anyway.

How many hours of light are you getting? Not 18? Just the plant doing its outdoor thing. Confused by the changing light schedules?

How many hours of light are you getting? Not 18? Just the plant doing its outdoor thing. Confused by the changing light schedules?
No changing light schedules. May grey maybe, but it's been outside 24 hours a day for at least a month now. Here is today's LA sunlight:
14 hours, 15 minutes
And there are bistro lights above them after it gets dark, so it's only seeing total dark (by urban standards) from roughly 11pm-5:45am.

Back
Top Bottom