InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Any time Bonsai! All questions I can't answer somebody else will :).

And congrats on your MOTM win :thumb:
I'm just a cog in the machine..... and I'm a good village idiot..... :rofl:

But thanks!!!

Nice stuff shed:) That’s a strange thing, your clone there. Debbie revegged 2 times but it was always because of me changing the light schedule. The only thing I can think to induce flowering early without changing the light is stress? Maybe she is stressed about being too old:D

Just saying I had two photo clones shoot pistils under 18/6 light when I went away and they were stressed...not sure the science part as these were just my own observations!

Nice buds, congrats on the slow dry, your wife will appreciate it;)

what was your haul on the ak? - that looked nice hanging.
nice night for some big budda on the porch listening to johnny lee hooker play with the dead.
I think it was 820 grams after trimming including the stems. I hope it's going into jars this weekend so I'll get a more accurate number when that happens.
Nice stuff shed:) That’s a strange thing, your clone there. Debbie revegged 2 times but it was always because of me changing the light schedule. The only thing I can think to induce flowering early without changing the light is stress? Maybe she is stressed about being too old:D
Just saying I had two photo clones shoot pistils under 18/6 light when I went away and they were stressed...not sure the science part as these were just my own observations!
Nice buds, congrats on the slow dry, your wife will appreciate it;)
Also they revegged very easily a week later
I'm starting to think we had so many grey days in a row that it decided that fall was here. If it stays sunny for a week I'll see if it starts growing leaves again.

This slow dry of the AK is making me a little nervous in terms of mold. If the stems aren't snap-able tomorrow I may kick the fan to high and add maybe add another one. I'd like to get it down this weekend so I have time to do it right.

Lord knows I have enough rice. I bought the giant bag at costco for 14 bucks. That was 2 years ago and it ain't even half way gone yet LOL

LOL!! My hubby has rice daily.... yes, every day. I couldn't guess how many of those bags we've used in 2 years! I'm wondering if he'll give up a bit for this (anything for the girls/buds,right?!)

LOL!! My hubby has rice daily.... yes, every day. I couldn't guess how many of those bags we've used in 2 years! I'm wondering if he'll give up a bit for this (anything for the girls/buds,right?!)
I can attest that this is A LOT of rice.

I think it was 820 grams after trimming including the stems. I hope it's going into jars this weekend so I'll get a more accurate number when that happens.

I'm starting to think we had so many grey days in a row that it decided that fall was here. If it stays sunny for a week I'll see if it starts growing leaves again.

This slow dry of the AK is making me a little nervous in terms of mold. If the stems aren't snap-able tomorrow I may kick the fan to high and add maybe add another one. I'd like to get it down this weekend so I have time to do it right.

Wow I thought you were joking about the weather.

Wow I thought you were joking about the weather.
Which part about the weather? I never joke about the weather. As an outdoor grower, it's serious business! :rolleyes:

Just for fun, here is a pic of the Haze Xtreme after I flushed it. It's no longer droopy, but man is it yellow!

It's nowhere near dried out after all that soaking but I'm going to give it 6 ml cal/mag and 1 tsp Grow Big tomorrow and see if it greens up.

Nice yield & quality, too!

Which part about the weather? I never joke about the weather. As an outdoor grower, it's serious business! :rolleyes:

Just for fun, here is a pic of the Haze Xtreme after I flushed it. It's no longer droopy, but man is it yellow!

It's nowhere near dried out after all that soaking but I'm going to give it 6 ml cal/mag and 1 tsp Grow Big tomorrow and see if it greens up.
LOL when you said it is always cloudy. I thought you were joking.

LOL when you said it is always cloudy. I thought you were joking.
No I really meant completely overcast and grey. Could have been that after 7 months of vegging it just assumed it was fall by the reduced daylight, even though it was getting well more than 12 hours of light.
820 wet w stems maybe? 350 dry...damn man. I hope my AK puts out like that. I gotta go spank off to that image. (kidding)
I put some of the smaller buds in jars this afternoon, came in at 74%. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be drier! I could use the shed for the Mars now and move the Brooklyn Sunrise Autos in there with the Auto Masszar at night.

Late night bonus pic! I have been neglecting the clones with all the other stuff going on, but it seemed only fair to post an update. Here they are, such as they are. The blue bowls are the Sour G taken May 7th, and the pink bowls are the Gold Leaf taken May 12th.

Nothing dead though the left Gold Leaf isn't looking too great ;)!
Try putting them into plastic walmart shopping bags, pot and all. Gently tie a loose knot at the top and let them sit in your tent for a week. They will green right up.

Back
Top Bottom